Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Are u guys seriously asking fro this?!

Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay I dnt come to PKYEK forum alot bt then recently I saw some posts asking PKYEK to hav the same storyline as The Vampire Diaries. Im sorry to offend those topic starters bt ppl do u nt think it wud be sort of repititive to hav TVD and PKYEK go in the same direction. Im nt a regular viewer of PKYEK bt if tht happens thn Im nt watching it at all. The storyline is progressing, the characters are improving, and the serial is becoming worthwhile, why is tht ppl are asking it to become a carbon copy of TVD! Why hav an Indian version of an American show. Tht wud be such a rip off. And jst a reminder, TVD is incomplete without one of its central characters, Damon and it wud be such a pain to watch an Indian version of Damon. Im nt saying tht an indian actor wud nt be able to portray the character, all Im saying is tht orignal is ALWAYS better than the remake. And with tht being said, its nt ryt fr u guys to be asking the CVs to bring Methelli back jst because Kathrine is back in TVD. Methelli and Kathrine are different, Methelli actually loved Abhay whereas Kathrine ws sort of using Stefan, she didnt realise her love till she lost him.
All in all, PKYEK has its own storyline which is getting better day by day, so let the CVs develop thier story in their own way. I didnt watch the show in the beginning jst because I thought its TVD all over again, bt nw its coming with a concept of its own so why nt let their very own and very orignal story surface? rather than watching the weekly repeat of TVD in hindi! Surprisingly the CVs are putting an effort of their own to write dwn an untold story! Its so sad to see the audience asking them to copy soemone else's show's concept instead!
Lastly, before u ppl reach to the conclusion tht the writer prefers TVD over PKYEK then thts nt the reason why I started this topic. I didnt write it to insult PKYEK either. I wrote it cuz I felt u guys are demanding for something tht a sensible audience wudnt wnt to see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think noone is asking for TVD. They are guessing the future story line. since ekta always copy from other shows so people think ekta might copy from TVD and twilight. But I want PKYEK to be unique. and Abhay is the char I love most.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
People are asking for TVD in PKYEK??? Thats news to me. No comments on the rest of the topic because I haven't seen TVD so it'll as it is go over my head. Btw, welcome to the forum.
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dunno who on Earth is asking for PKYEK storyline to go the TVD way...but I totally agree with you!

I'm a huge fan of TVD and I'm loving PKYEK too, and as a fan of both shows I would never want PKYEK to be a copy of TVD! I remember when PKYEK was first being promoted, everyone was saying its the Indian version of Twilight which did not encourage me to watch the show. I started watching the show out of curiosity, and began to like it after a few epis.

PKYEK's general outline and few characters seem inspired by a combination of Twilight and TVD, but I do not want to see the show becoming a complete copy! Whatever originality and creativity in the storyline of PKYEK is being shown, I am thoroughly enjoying it! I'm glad that the writers and producers are sort of going in a different direction with PKYEK at the moment, because thats what makes it interesting and enjoyable to watch. If this show were to be a copy, then it would become way too predictable!

About Maithali's comeback like Katherine's in TVD...umm, first of all I don't think Maithali is an evil s**t vampire like Kat. 😆 And also like you mentioned, Maithali did seem like she was committed to Abhay...but then again we don't know much about her character yet to make a judgement.
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I think noone is asking for TVD. They are guessing the future story line. since ekta always copy from other shows so people think ekta might copy from TVD and twilight. But I want PKYEK to be unique. and Abhay is the char I love most.

I hav seen posts where they are asking fr the same tragedies in TVD to be repreated in PKYEK! (like the return of Methelli) And lol I think abhay is a favourite of everyone around here.
PKYEK is unique as long as they stick to their own plans which I'm hoping they will.
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

People are asking for TVD in PKYEK??? Thats news to me. No comments on the rest of the topic because I haven't seen TVD so it'll as it is go over my head. Btw, welcome to the forum.

They are nt asking the whole of TVD bt portions of it! Major portions of it!

and btw thnks!
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dangelz

I dunno who on Earth is asking for PKYEK storyline to go the TVD way...but I totally agree with you!

I'm a huge fan of TVD and I'm loving PKYEK too, and as a fan of both shows I would never want PKYEK to be a copy of TVD! I remember when PKYEK was first being promoted, everyone was saying its the Indian version of Twilight which did not encourage me to watch the show. I started watching the show out of curiosity, and began to like it after a few epis.

PKYEK's general outline and few characters seem inspired by a combination of Twilight and TVD, but I do not want to see the show becoming a complete copy! Whatever originality and creativity in the storyline of PKYEK is being shown, I am thoroughly enjoying it! I'm glad that the writers and producers are sort of going in a different direction with PKYEK at the moment, because thats what makes it interesting and enjoyable to watch. If this show were to be a copy, then it would become way too predictable!

About Maithali's comeback like Katherine's in TVD...umm, first of all I don't think Maithali is an evil s**t vampire like Kat. 😆 And also like you mentioned, Maithali did seem like she was committed to Abhay...but then again we don't know much about her character yet to make a judgement.

Exactly! PKYEK has a story of its own, and it be boring to see it be a repeat version of something.
And like u mentioned Metthelli dsnt seem like an evil s**t vampire! And plus they showed her grave so I think it has to be different Stefan-Kathrine story.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Dsntmatter

I hav seen posts where they are asking fr the same tragedies in TVD to be repreated in PKYEK! (like the return of Methelli) And lol I think abhay is a favourite of everyone around here.
PKYEK is unique as long as they stick to their own plans which I'm hoping they will.

Related to TVD or not related to TVD, I do NOT want Maithili back! I want her to be shown as a dead girl only
Oh I get it!! Are you talking about this topic??

I do not agree with the TM at all! She has a point, that if Maithili is proven to be evil, it'll be easier for Abhay and Pia to come closer, but I don't really want that. I mean not because it resembles TVD. As I said, I haven't watched TVD so it would be fresh only for me. But I just don't want it :/
Dsntmatter thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Related to TVD or not related to TVD, I do NOT want Maithili back! I want her to be shown as a dead girl only
Oh I get it!! Are you talking about this topic??

I do not agree with the TM at all! She has a point, that if Maithili is proven to be evil, it'll be easier for Abhay and Pia to come closer, but I don't really want that. I mean not because it resembles TVD. As I said, I haven't watched TVD so it would be fresh only for me. But I just don't want it :/

okay this wsnt the exact post! bt yh similar to this one. And if Methelli comes bak thn viewers of TVD and PKYEK wud sort of hav to choose between the two. And lol!  u wnt her to be shown as a dead girl only??! haha. bt yh it'd be weird Methelli comes back frm the dead as an evil character....
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dsntmatter

Actually it's ekta's show and ekta has a habit of bringing dead char back. So if ekta do the same u cant say it's like TVD. In her all shows ekta bring back the dead chars.