Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The villains attack piya at the camping trip.. (Page 2)

DMG4EVER IF-Dazzler
DMG4EVER
DMG4EVER

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
As we all know, bits and bobs have been taken from Vampire Diaries! It is evident in the serial. As she shares the blood that the villians will need, they mistake her for Maithli (who i think is alive) and try to capture her. And Abhay darling, will be like Stefan Salvatore and rescue her! That is wha i think after having watched all the episodes of The Vampire Diaries season one and two.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMG4EVER

As we all know, bits and bobs have been taken from Vampire Diaries! It is evident in the serial. As she shares the blood that the villians will need, they mistake her for Maithli (who i think is alive) and try to capture her. And Abhay darling, will be like Stefan Salvatore and rescue her! That is wha i think after having watched all the episodes of The Vampire Diaries season one and two.

yeah mate! even the scene of the girls calling spirit, Pia resembling Maithili, the curly n straight hair thing LOL , n now the last thing would be Pia being Maithili's doppelganger D'oh, Abhay thinking Maithili is dead just like Katherine was supposed to be!!
Ekta thinks we don't watch TVD LOL

n so we could see either werewolves after Pia thinking she is Maithili or only trying to attack Abhay, or a character being introduced like Elijah!! LOL

but no Damon yet Wink Day Dreaming

DMG4EVER

DMG4EVER IF-Dazzler
DMG4EVER
DMG4EVER

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

yeah mate! even the scene of the girls calling spirit, Pia resembling Maithili, the curly n straight hair thing LOL , n now the last thing would be Pia being Maithili's doppelganger D'oh, Abhay thinking Maithili is dead just like Katherine was supposed to be!!

n so we could see either werewolves after Pia thinking she is Maithili or only trying to attack Abhay, or a character being introduced like Elijah!! LOL

Damon <3
Omg, yeah we need werewolves
And Witches!
The Originals should come as well.
We need to visit Ekta and remind her that we have lives and we watch tv!

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

Damon <3
Omg, yeah we need werewolves
And Witches!
The Originals should come as well.
We need to visit Ekta and remind her that we have lives and we watch tv!

Could Ekta convince Ian to do a role here Embarrassed I would die for sure n poor Ian would too coz of the workload LOL
n Misha as a witch LOL since Bonnie isn't being fun Tongue
and some hunks as the originals!

n yeah, Ekta thinks that people know only 'bout Twilight... maybe she underestimates us and thinks that we don't have access to TVD ROFL
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged

guys i think werewolfs r 2 attack Abhay. as Haseena said they can smell him.

Pia would be in danger iff she'll at wrong place at wrong time ex: she might go inside the jungle to cry lonely... 'cause she is not there in precap...
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

guys i think werewolfs r 2 attack Abhay. as Haseena said they can smell him.

Pia would be in danger iff she'll at wrong place at wrong time ex: she might go inside the jungle to cry lonely... 'cause she is not there in precap...

yup n after Panchi's announcement, someone would exclaim - are Pia kaha hai?
LOL
or Abhay might notice her missing n go to search her etc etc Big smile

kaushiki9

Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I too think that the teasers are often misleading. The second ever trailer of Pia in the Market square and 'almost' getting hit by a car never came.
Plus she has already worn that outfit - yellow top and White jacket when Abhay rejected her on the forest after saving her from the branch, was it?

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@dkmystery
yap! thats what i was thinkng

_dkmystery_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index