Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

krishna the most sweetest cutipie adorable one

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedKRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA ...............................no one can be more sweeter more cuter more adorable more hot than myy jaan .............i was droolingg over himm yesterday...................... Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed
he looked so cutee wrapping that white cloth around himm and when he popped out his head out thw washroom ........he soundedd sooooooooo sweetttttttt ................
harishchnadra did this for sacchai and i for pyaar .LOL Embarrassed.........mindblowingg .....mohabbat majnuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ......awwwww sooooooo cute ..............
arhaannn looks hot in anythingg he wears ..he aws lookingg so hot handsome and sweettt cutee too in tha white cloth ...........muahhhhhhh muahhhhhhhhhhh Embarrassed Tongue Tongue
andBABA WHEN GOT UP FROM HIS SLEEP ...AWWWWWWWEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..he looked super duper cute sweetiepie januableeeeee ...................i felt like huggingg himm so tightlyyyyyyyy................ and when he talked to bal krishna that was super cuteeee .........................
krishna taliking to god krishna..muahhhhhhhhh .......................
so yearterdayyyyyy i would say KRISHNAAAAA WAS SUPER DUPER CUTEEEEEE JANUABLEEEE SWEETIEEPIEEEEE
lubbbbbb uuuu krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassed.Embarrassed....................muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhhhhhh
merry christmas krishnaaaaaaaaaEmbarrassed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictnisha2010carisma2

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Joined: 23 May 2010
Posts: 16380

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
White is his colour...............Wink

all colors of rainbow together form d white...............Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2ArjaAddict

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

White is his colour...............Wink

all colors of rainbow together form d white...............Embarrassed
yeahhhhhh nisha ......so true ...... white is made for arhaann ...............Embarrassed Embarrassed
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 13069

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Yaar surbhi....mwah!
yea yea yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...he rockedddddd yest as usual...i just lubd da way how he popped his head out from da bathroom...wahhhhhh....wat an actor!!kisi ki nazar naa lage!!
n da way he said "harishchandra did it 4 sachai n i'm doing for pyar"....awwwwwww....my shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet baba...mwah mwah mwah...why is he so januable yaar??????????da best scene was wen prats ask "acha toh ab ham hamri pati dev ki acha mood kaise waaps laye hum?"....n he said "yeh bhi koi kehne waali baat hai kya"EmbarrassedBlushing....n da way hee lukd pratz was soooooooooo ammmmmaaaaaazingDay Dreaming!!!n da way he made prats lean on him was super cute n awesome!!Day Dreaming
 
n da way he spoke to balkrishna....wowwwwwwwwww....KRISHNA TO KRISHNA....awesome...n he said "ley liyo...maza ley liyo...hamri yeh halaath dekhke bahute mazaa arahi haina"...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....he roks mannnnn...muwaaaaaaaaaah muwaaaaaaaaaaaaah muwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah muwaaaaaaaaaaaah...lubbbbbbbbbbb u arhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan....lubbbbbbbbb u!!
U rockkkkkkkkkkkkkk u rockkkkkkkkkk u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkk u rockkkkkkkkkkkkk!!
 
Nechu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2....Poojie....

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Yaar surbhi....mwah!
yea yea yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh...he rockedddddd yest as usual...i just lubd da way how he popped his head out from da bathroom...wahhhhhh....wat an actor!!kisi ki nazar naa lage!!
n da way he said "harishchandra did it 4 sachai n i'm doing for pyar"....awwwwwww....my shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet baba...mwah mwah mwah...why is he so januable yaar??????????da best scene was wen prats ask "acha toh ab ham hamri pati dev ki acha mood kaise waaps laye hum?"....n he said "yeh bhi koi kehne waali baat hai kya"EmbarrassedBlushing....n da way hee lukd pratz was soooooooooo ammmmmaaaaaazingDay Dreaming!!!n da way he made prats lean on him was super cute n awesome!!Day Dreaming
 
n da way he spoke to balkrishna....wowwwwwwwwww....KRISHNA TO KRISHNA....awesome...n he said "ley liyo...maza ley liyo...hamri yeh halaath dekhke bahute mazaa arahi haina"...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....he roks mannnnn...muwaaaaaaaaaah muwaaaaaaaaaaaaah muwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah muwaaaaaaaaaaaah...lubbbbbbbbbbb u arhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan....lubbbbbbbbb u!!
U rockkkkkkkkkkkkkk u rockkkkkkkkkk u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u rockkkkkkkkkkkkkk u rockkkkkkkkkkkkk!!
 
Nechu
muahh to u to nechu and merry christmas 
he is so januablee cux he is baba ..............lol i dont have ans to this ques ..........i just know that my baba my krishnaaaa is the most sweeetesttttttt ....................i agree with u all his dialouges were aswesome yeaterdayyyy ...................he looked super duper cuteeeeee
and yaehhhhh arhaaannnnnnn alswayssssss rocksssss..................lubb himmmmmm tooEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Joined: 21 June 2008
Posts: 13069

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
yea...i agree surbhi...he is da besttttttttt...n no1 will ahve the ans to my question!!!he is simply da bestttttttttt!!
 
Merry Christmas!!
 
Nechu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 4384

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

yea...i agree surbhi...he is da besttttttttt...n no1 will ahve the ans to my question!!!he is simply da bestttttttttt!!
 
Merry Christmas!!
 
Nechu
yeahhhhhh .............thankssss ..my pleasuree dearEmbarrassed
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Joined: 25 January 2007
Posts: 29803

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Bless him he did look sweet and innocent. Bechara Baba loot gaya pyaar mein. But he can get it all. If anyone can do - he can.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
krishna krishna krishna................

Author: nisha2010   Replies: 8   Views: 2272

nisha2010 8 2272 24 August 2010 at 5:35am by ....Poojie....
Krishna krishna krishna's 1ST WHISTLE!

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 7143

ArhainAshish 15 7143 23 August 2010 at 4:14pm by ArhainAshish
Mann ki awaz krishna krishna krishna:p

2

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 15   Views: 5404

ArhainAshish 15 5404 29 July 2010 at 2:58pm by ArhainAshish
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 40   Views: 10415

Xxxjrae 40 10415 25 July 2010 at 11:11am by mushiroxx
Krishna Krishna Krishna

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: damon_biteme   Replies: 84   Views: 8723

damon_biteme 84 8723 23 June 2010 at 7:42pm by starrysky

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index