Uttaran

change in ichcha

veechafan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If todays episode doesnt change Ichcha then I dont know what will. She needs to listen to Veer and be with him more than Taps. I have a strong feeling there is going to be a change soon in ichcha...maybe wishful thinking...Nani coming to Bundelas house is a must coz the exposure drama will expose them both at the same time...this will also bring a change in Jogi divyas relationship I feel. Only the CVs know what they are doing..baaki to ram hi rakhe😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: veechafan

If todays episode doesnt change Ichcha then I dont know what will. She needs to listen to Veer and be with him more than Taps. I have a strong feeling there is going to be a change soon in ichcha...maybe wishful thinking...Nani coming to Bundelas house is a must coz the exposure drama will expose them both at the same time...this will also bring a change in Jogi divyas relationship I feel. Only the CVs know what they are doing..baaki to ram hi rakhe😊

its not wishful thinking.
i am telling all my friends, be patient.almost everyone is looking forwasrd 2 a strong and determined iccha.
cvs very well know this. they will do it soon
they cant show a lead suffer like this all the time.
ultimately, iccha is the lead and she will fight

dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i am telling all my friends, be patient.almost everyone is looking forwasrd 2 a strong and determined iccha.

Do you still think Iccha is the lead and not Tapasya? even after seeing how many episodes are focused on Tapasya and not on Veecha?
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Do you still think Iccha is the lead and not Tapasya? even after seeing how many episodes are focused on Tapasya and not on Veecha?

Taps may be getting extra footage for obvious reasons... but Ichcha remains the main protogonist ...its high time they get her to fight back... she does not have to become a bad person... retaining her good qualities she can still be smart n counter attack Tap Ni's disgusting plots...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
dreamz12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Taps may be getting extra footage for obvious reasons... but Ichcha remains the main protogonist ...its high time they get her to fight back... she does not have to become a bad person... retaining her good qualities she can still be smart n counter attack Tap Ni's disgusting plots...

As per UT story Ichcha is the protagonist. And as dedicated viewers we know that too. but if you have seen thru out the serial Tapasya always had more footage than Ichcha. I really don't remember whether their had been any spl. episodes solely focused on Ichcha. I thought that Veecha marriage will be the spl episode per nahi Tappu's fake pregnancy merits spl episode. Since the time Tapasya entered Bhouse Ichcha's existence 'came nominal or in the background this actually happens with second lead.....so I am still confused as to wat CVs think abt the lead actually.

I am really sorry for being cynic but iam totally irritated with cvs for ill treating Ichcha(thus Tina) and never really concentrated on her the way they do on evil πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
dreamz12 thumbnail
I wish they show Veecha SR as new year bonanza but being cynical i stil think that there is chance of cvs showing Tapni successfully putting a wedge b/w Veer& ichcha as new year surprise as cvs think thta drama works always  πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

I agree,Ichcha will fight back, thts the only novel thing left in this story
Istil thumbnail
Originally posted by: veechafan

I agree, I also think it is wishful thinking...Divya has gone out of her mind, quite obvious why Tapasya is what she is!