India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

change in ichcha

veechafan Groupbie
veechafan
veechafan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
If todays episode doesnt change Ichcha then I dont know what will. She needs to listen to Veer and be with him more than Taps. I have a strong feeling there is going to be a change soon in ichcha...maybe wishful thinking...Nani coming to Bundelas house is a must coz the exposure drama will expose them both at the same time...this will also bring a change in Jogi divyas relationship I feel. Only the CVs know what they are doing..baaki to ram hi rakheSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79akruzcjs369shivani9intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan

If todays episode doesnt change Ichcha then I dont know what will. She needs to listen to Veer and be with him more than Taps. I have a strong feeling there is going to be a change soon in ichcha...maybe wishful thinking...Nani coming to Bundelas house is a must coz the exposure drama will expose them both at the same time...this will also bring a change in Jogi divyas relationship I feel. Only the CVs know what they are doing..baaki to ram hi rakheSmile

its not wishful thinking.
i am telling all my friends, be patient.almost everyone is looking forwasrd 2 a strong and determined iccha.
cvs very well know this. they will do it soon
they cant show a lead suffer like this all the time.
ultimately, iccha is the lead and she will fight

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12akruzshivani9tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am telling all my friends, be patient.almost everyone is looking forwasrd 2 a strong and determined iccha.

Do you still think Iccha is the lead and not Tapasya? even after seeing how many episodes are focused on Tapasya and not on Veecha?
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Do you still think Iccha is the lead and not Tapasya? even after seeing how many episodes are focused on Tapasya and not on Veecha?

Taps may be getting extra footage for obvious reasons... but Ichcha remains the main protogonist ...its high time they get her to fight back... she does not have to become a bad person... retaining her good qualities she can still be smart n counter attack Tap Ni's disgusting plots...

Edited by cjs369 - 25 December 2010 at 12:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Taps may be getting extra footage for obvious reasons... but Ichcha remains the main protogonist ...its high time they get her to fight back... she does not have to become a bad person... retaining her good qualities she can still be smart n counter attack Tap Ni's disgusting plots...

As per UT story Ichcha is the protagonist. And as dedicated viewers we know that too. but if you have seen thru out the serial Tapasya always had more footage than Ichcha. I really don't remember whether their had been any spl. episodes solely focused on Ichcha. I thought that Veecha marriage will be the spl episode per nahi Tappu's fake pregnancy merits spl episode. Since the time Tapasya entered Bhouse Ichcha's existence 'came nominal or in the background this actually happens with second lead.....so I am still confused as to wat CVs think abt the lead actually.

I am really sorry for being cynic but iam totally irritated with cvs for ill treating Ichcha(thus Tina) and never really concentrated on her the way they do on evil AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

FunLyfetiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=veechafan]

Absolutely, Iccha is & will remain the main heroine of ut.....and her selflessness will eventually become her strength..I want her to take care of Veer they way she used to take care of Vansh....phir to Veer use apne sar par hi bitha lega...aur kahan jagah bachi hai...uske liye to har jagah iccha hi iccha hai...Smile

Edited by vijayam - 25 December 2010 at 12:52am

cjs369tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=dreamz12][QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=veechafan]

As per UT story Ichcha is the protagonist. And as dedicated viewers we know that too. but if you have seen thru out the serial Tapasya always had more footage than Ichcha. I really don't remember whether their had been any spl. episodes solely focused on Ichcha. I thought that Veecha marriage will be the spl episode per nahi Tappu's fake pregnancy merits spl episode. Since the time Tapasya entered Bhouse Ichcha's existence 'came nominal or in the background this actually happens with second lead.....so I am still confused as to wat CVs think abt the lead actually.

I am really sorry for being cynic but iam totally irritated with cvs for ill treating Ichcha(thus Tina) and never really concentrated on her the way they do on evil AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
I understand, we all are feeling bad being Veecha fans....but I promise Veecha SR will be a grand  special episode....Smile...am sure this track will have some positive vibes next week with Veecha sharing the same room.....Smile....oh man, I cant wait to see them share the same room day in & day out....

cjs369tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I wish they show Veecha SR as new year bonanza but being cynical i stil think that there is chance of cvs showing Tapni successfully putting a wedge b/w Veer& ichcha as new year surprise as cvs think thta drama works always  Broken HeartCryCry

Go to top