Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 92)

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 7773

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Paroo r u done dinner yet? We r waiting for u.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Joined: 28 October 2007
Posts: 10625

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

Originally posted by Newdime

Love...Don't ask me...I'm not the participant here.

I don't even know what love is....


trust me.. if u even ask us.. we would not be able to define it.. love is in the air where everyone wants to grasp it but can't hold on to it..




haha……
oy night you asked me that…
i  still dk…
my prediction…
it completely depends on the person… in which way you feel loved..
:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 7773

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

Originally posted by Newdime

Love...Don't ask me...I'm not the participant here.

I don't even know what love is....


trust me.. if u even ask us.. we would not be able to define it.. love is in the air where everyone wants to grasp it but can't hold on to it..



 
Every individual has a different definition of love.
Each will narrate their own story
Sing their own poem
flow in their own direction
 


Edited by Water. - 03 March 2011 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2702

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE




but here we r talking
about prove'
if you do something for your loved one'
we will do it with out there "ask"
a simple gesture will be enough in this
or like simple thing'
but asking them to prove'
hmmm'



Its what you give...but is that what they want?
When you differ....what do you do?
 
It depends on the individual.
R u strong enough to let ur love have what they want, if even it means giving up your everything, watching them walk away, ceasing your existence?
 
If yes, than go for it, cus that is what love is for me.  Giving ur best shot, taking that risk, living those moments, looking back and saying...I gave my love to u, because I was capable of loving u, opening my heart to u.
 
 



..Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 4444

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
They say love is blind...is that true?  How so?

If they leave you...let them go...but before that don't give up...still they left..then let it go.  If they meant for you they will return..now that I haven't seen yet...no comments...
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 7773

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by night13

Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by FIRESafiReFIRE




but here we r talking
about prove'
if you do something for your loved one'
we will do it with out there "ask"
a simple gesture will be enough in this
or like simple thing'
but asking them to prove'
hmmm'



Its what you give...but is that what they want?
When you differ....what do you do?
 
It depends on the individual.
R u strong enough to let ur love have what they want, if even it means giving up your everything, watching them walk away, ceasing your existence?
 
If yes, than go for it, cus that is what love is for me.  Giving ur best shot, taking that risk, living those moments, looking back and saying...I gave my love to u, because I was capable of loving u, opening my heart to u.
 
 



..Time will prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart forever. For time will give me the credibility and the believability that I need to convince you to want to spend the rest of your life with me. That I am worthy of such a commitment from you...
 
Time.
Something no one can control.
There are no guarantees in life, how can time prove my love to you and cement my place in your heart?
What if before you I leave? How will I know if got cemented in your heart?
What if before me you leave? What if you did not get enough time to place me in your heart?
 
 
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 4444

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Seeing the love everyday, on stairway, in the hall way, bumped into them...no one hold on and no mahi moments...what else can you do?  The heart leaps and comes to the throat.  I say drink icy water to shock the heart to return it to it's place..what say...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 2702

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

They say love is blind...is that true?  How so?

If they leave you...let them go...but before that don't give up...still they left..then let it go.  If they meant for you they will return..now that I haven't seen yet...no comments...


famous quote...

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were."


I don't believe in letting go.. so there is no question of returning..



Edited by night13 - 03 March 2011 at 6:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NewdimeWater.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KABHI MASTI KABHI PYAAR(second thread)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103

Author: hazra66   Replies: 822   Views: 74430

hazra66 822 74430 02 December 2013 at 8:03pm by loveuarmaanu
DOSTI AUR PYAAR(second thread)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 102 103

Author: hazra66   Replies: 820   Views: 59875

hazra66 820 59875 25 November 2012 at 12:44pm by FairyAngel12
QSS thread #2, part 99 posted on pg 149 on 8/9/10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: ssh57   Replies: 1208   Views: 171816

ssh57 1208 171816 03 May 2011 at 10:58am by godisgr8
New York NitesAR updatd part 4&5 page 17/19..19.01

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

Author: xarmaanx   Replies: 205   Views: 24045

xarmaanx 205 24045 20 October 2009 at 9:16pm by -ialwayswill-
New York Nites AR New FF

Author: xarmaanx   Replies: 6   Views: 1062

xarmaanx 6 1062 22 November 2008 at 6:45am by xarmaanx

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index