Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 84)

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpi

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
loved it loved it loved it ..

the update was great ..

I really liked it when Geet gave up her anger and fed maan..my hubby use the same silent treatment and I get really pissed off when seeing him sitting like nothing had happened..

6thElement

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
t-mayur-sajan-j IF-Dazzler
t-mayur-sajan-j
t-mayur-sajan-j

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hey hasini
wonderful update
I'm a bit confused wasn't geet supposed to go to SF but how come they are back home, am I missing something
anway lol maan using the silent treatment and geet feeding him so sweet
lovely update and thanks for updating twice frequently
jasmin

6thElement

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome as usual! Their fight and Maan's imagination of Geet with a sword and all.....lolz. Dadima hit Maan with his bat.....lmao. True, it did seem like no one was actually thinking straight. Maan and Geet feeding each other was cute. Maan has something in store for her....he better make up to her. I liked Naini so far..... Do continue soon.

6thElement

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Okay...so it seems like I'm finally pulled back into commenting like I used to before. This is kind of semi-sentimental for me because I feel like I've missed out on this and I've kept out of the loop here for you too....Cry

Alright enough with the tear shedding back to the story....there were lines that just caught me when I read them and this post is primarily about what I felt about those

This entire update I felt as if people were too much into their inner turmoil which was portrayed in their silence. They were silent for themselves to try resolve this inner conflict and silent for others too (which came out as silent treatment). Sab apni hi dhun mein hai. Koi kya soch kar raha hai, mehsoos kar raha hai, iske liye sochne ke bhi fursat kahan. Apne me hi uljhe hain sab. Khud ko suljhaenge tab hi to doosron ko samjhenge na

1) "Chaddo...Aate hi phone mein lag gaye. There was simply no hope for men who married their gadgets first and wives second" --- Agree to that cent per cent! I often think men are married to cricket or sports first and then wives second...

2) "While I walked from the elevator to the door, I could not help but wonder that as we aged into the relationship, we all had simple wants, but we never could be simple enough though. " --- Doesn't this follow for every relationship? Somewhere deep inside everyone wants simplicity in life. If only things were like this, could be categorized like that, etc. People say things are as simple as you make them --> this is true to some extent but doesn't apply all the time.

3) "If this how strong Miss Sherni was, then rest assured I knew Geet would soon make a mousy return from SF in no less than a week" --- the only thing that popped up in my head after I read this was "HEY watch it" Lol just an instinctive reaction thats all ;-)

4) "To me, it seemed that as time passed it could only stop memories from haunting you often. But it never did teach anything about what you do when the same scars spring back into life and stare at you in midday light. " ---I can't even try and express on what I felt after reading that. It's beautiful and lets just leave it at that for now

5) Lastly, "What more could I seek, when cold souls only asked for warm comfort? It was Mayday for everyone." --- At the risk of being repetitive, I LOVE YOUR ENDINGS!! Rather than the update I'm always more interested in the endings hehe

This was more like a post of what I liked and not at all like an analysis but I couldn't help myself :-D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElementNewdimeWater.

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Clearly they had fought. I knew Maan Bhaiya well. At that I couldn't stop the smile that came upon my face, which was greeted by the one on Daadima's too. As Geet left, Daadima whispered to confirm what I had just guessed.

"Lagta hain'dono ke beech main kuch jagda hua hain...Nahin tho Geet itni chup nahi hoti" she said as she amused herself at the sighting in the living room. Geet was following Maan bhaiya like a puppy while he roamed with the laptop. He would take a bite from her and would move on to either go stand by the french doors or to come sit by the couch. Well I had been away for so long that now it was weird to see him with his wife chasing him. Oops...they didn't know I had been watching them, who wouldn't when a couple so full of care for each other moved with such cuteness? It was just moments ago that I had come to realize that they had fought and the next instant, she was willing to give up her anger to feed him? Hmmm there really was something about relationships that I was missing. I smiled as I watched bhaiya pull Geet close to feed a mouthful and she had turned away. He had forcefully opened her mouth and stuffed the roti and subzi.

It had been a long time since I had seen him like this. Growing up had its advantages; how else could I explain the happiness I felt for him when I saw him have a life with Geet...when I had never experienced the same for him the time he had been with Sameera?

<Maan's monologue>

She could not let me down. Not even when she had been furious. I knew I had come across mean not having coaxed her to give up her anger. At the very least, I should have apologized but I could not, for I strongly felt it was not the time and place to do so. I had something in store for her and she deserved up-close and personal time from me for all the silence I had left her in. Something to rightfully make it up to her and now I only did hope it would appease her.

At the moment, I was a man enjoining hot lunch from her delicate fingers. What more could I seek, when cold souls only asked for warm comfort?

It was Mayday for everyone.

this best part love it core
beautiful update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
wonder what happen between them
i hope next i'll get the answer

Edited by sharmake11 - 02 March 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElementpushpiWater.

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by Newdime

It is a Mayday for me today.  Hasini, in this rigid cold day you really made me urn for warmth around me.  It was simply lucid yet classy the way a normal couple I would think would act.  I would argue first and if not then coldness, it is.  Of course, the 3 C's always comes around when you're completely, indulgently, love the soul that reside in you. 

It's OK to get mad at him, but when you see he is hurt or disturb with the other cause then you would stand as shield to him.

I loved the comic.Thumbs Up

Hey Newdime...
Wow...hope you Mayday was not so worse...and is all better now.

You are probably the only one who seems to be ok with what is going on between them...with the silent treatment n all...Anyways....What are the 3C's ...Sorry I'm very ignorant in that area. I'm sure one of them is Care...then?

Yes...Geet will not give up her Maan easily... this continues in the next update too.
Enjoy.
Hasini

Yes I'm all good now, hoping this winter goes away soon, can't take it anymore.
Remember?  Your Geet resemble so much like me.  I guess that's why i'm all in there, and of course she reads the tension between him and his sister, despite the fact that she knows less.  If she is fasting then it's ok but if he goes down that route its not acceptable by her.  So yes Care is there, now the C's here it is.  Communication, Commitment, and Compromise/Companionship. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElementpushpi

Go to top