Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 8)

-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Ok now I can call you a true writer this was such a right moment for them to become one and it just flowed from the start with meera telling her about how she should forget her past and take this step as it would show she wasn't taking maans loved for granted and the lead on to geets dream as she kept dreaming about something that happened as she had the fear of him leaving he because she didn't take the step of moving their relationship further and deeper. When she called to find out about the divorce record the happiness was portrayed beautifully as she knew that their wedding was valid and maan is hers forever and I liked how she called him to meet her and then gave him the news where they both became one soul there as their happiness and love for each other was shown but their acts and I think you did that scene justice it was just like a confession but with a deeper meaning and their SR was so symbolic and pure I loved how it wasn't vulgar but expressive and it show the true emotions of two lovers becoming one you really havedone yourself proud because the way you have written that scene was just beautiful and two things that showed that geet was ready was two simple objects but both have hidden passion the nose rin and the waist chain as she took them off in her previous SR as she thought it would tempt maan into something she wasn't ready to do but in this chapter she was and you know when I was reading the SR scene the song mere hath mein from faana was playing in my head anyways a mind-blowing update I must say you are one talented writer and do continue soon Smile

ps sorry couldn't read and comment yesterday as I found the pm I came back from brimingham at 12 and was exhausted as I said I need a nice quiet place to read your updates as they are so expressive

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

Part 63: "She is my flesh and blood"….awwww!! Me likey likes this so much!! She is him and completes him!! Poor Maan…Geet is so strong, but I wish she would demonstrate that strength in the toughest of situations!! Thank God she has Meer and Maan…varna kya hota?!

OMG! "She was losing the present for her past"…superb sweetie…love this line, so much depth and meaning! Oh man….poor Maan 2 more days, I don't even feel bad for geet right now b/c my heart is crying for Maan!

Good thing I read the SR part or else I would be so depressed…she's on the other side of Manhattan and wants some time to herself…def don't like the song of that!

I don't know why, but I really getting Geet and all this crying….I know life has been rough on her, but seriously how much can she possibly cry! Really Geet…kaali nazar…REALLY?! Uff yeh ladki bhi na!! OMG!! She's calls Dev…GO GIRL!!! A very awkward conversation…esactly how it should be! Wow…she apologized, I hope she finally gets her closure, but nicely done by her!!!!

The log by the sea analogy was purely beautiful! Maneet in the shower….the comforting…amazing!!!!!! Misunderstandings are being cleared…NICE!! He kisses her forehead: YAY!!!

OMG!!! More hugging…FINALLY!!! It makes up for the lack of hugging for a long time…ok it wasn't that long since they hug, but I'm super melodramatic!! Loved how she promises to always be there and support him! When she promises to be his friend and wife, share happiness and remove sorrows….it's like they're renewing their vows!! And then Maan's promises….awwwww!! So chweet!! My fav vow is the "I will be the air that breathes you life, the water hat drives your life force, the land that feeds you health and wealth, the sky that covers and protects you and the fire that wards off your sorrows"….my favorite line…Ama-ZING!!!!

Married again!!! I love the sound of that!!! BARE SELVES…all this still gets me excited even though I've read part 65!! LOL!!! "Fettered souls that bound us for eternity"….beyond brilliant!! Mind blowing line!!! Cuddling and closure and a hug to end the chapter…so wonderful!!! Love this so much!!!! 

I loved loved loved this chapter...it was where everything came together so perfectly...finally no more sadness and sorrows...and Geet pulled through! I guess we shouldn't be too hard on her b/c even Maan wasn't making it easy for her! But all's well that ends well!! YAY!!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 27 December 2010 at 8:30pm
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
its simply superb
after soo long journey they sorted out their problems

loved this a lot
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Song of the Day!!!

Edited by Water. - 28 December 2010 at 3:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeet

aksn Goldie
aksn
aksn

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Congrats for new thread.
js452 Goldie
js452
js452

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
wow 
you are such a talented writer...
i have been glued to my laptop for the past 2 days reading this ff from start to finish...
you have done a gr8 job....LOVE the way u wrote chapter 65...
plzz add me to ur pm list!! xx
Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Nice update, par, yeh dil maange more. waiting for the next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
First of all, my apologies for being so late in reading and commentingDisapprove
The update was really beautiful. Just loved reading it.
Meera has been really supportive and as I mentioned in my last comment, she has helped Geet to understand herself better by making her ponder over things.
And that dream which frequently visits her during these days actually shows how much scared she is, insecured of her future, her happiness, her life. 
The phonecall to the court records room-the anxiety before the call, the happiness post the call, the way she hugged Maan-everything so beautifully described. I specially loved reading the part when she's jumping in joy, shouts over the window. She's so happy now. The turmoil which both Maan and Geet have been going through the past 3 days has finally come to an end now. She's now Maan's completely, even by law.
Their union-the perfect moment to step ahead in their relationship. And yes, it was very decently writtenSmile 
Kudos to youSmile

Go to top