Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 70)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
AMAZING N FANTASTIC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by jyoti_l

u updated....finally....loved it...Clap
so that was the drama that maan was dealing with for the last 3 days....
he has a sister....naini....new entry...lets c how her character shapes up...now that she is getting divorced...i;m sure we will c her a lot....
liked the train...whose inspiration was apprently CK ad...wow...liked it...Thumbs Up
geet was right is getting angry...true when was he planning to tell this...but they havent even planned to get married...so its fine...
loved how u quoted Plato....giving geet the understanding....
i believe there r still a lot of things that they dont know abt each other...
waiting for next part....update soon...

Thanks Jyoti...Noticing you quite often at the thread and I believe I haven't welcomed you from my side. 
So welcome and hang around here. Keep commenting, guess that keeps the spirit in me alive.

thanx for the welcome...
i was a silent reader first....but then couldnt control myself....
stories like yours compelled me to comment....i couldnt hold back...
would be regular....to force u n make u update more often...LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElementWater.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Water.

Price of Silence

Thank heavens; there were still some traces of the Mishti I married. But why did I just say that?
I agree with Maan. Why did he just say that? I question those lines too Hasini.
What is hidden behind those lines? It has only been a month and already....there is an assumption or just now he is seeing a different side of Geet

"Just don't ever change'I need you to need me like this'always" - the insecurity is still there, what other assurance does he need. And I think that this line is kinda related to lines listed above.

"I wanted to tell you...but I just didn't want to spoil it on our honeymoon" - He is afraid to displease her. He is afraid that if she does not meet her expectations...it can/could leave to a fallout? Or does he believe that she cannot handle herself in such situations.

Seemingly per Plato, there are two things a person should never be angry at and they are what they can help, and what they cannot. To me this was a situation neither of us could have helped with. I wiped my tears off as the glum feeling left me partly. I knew then that he would have to pay up. If words cost some, then silence now had a price too. - Geet agrees to the above lines of Plato...and yet she decides that his silence will come with a price he will have to pay. Am I understanding her correctly here?

And so that was that, leaving me undoubtedly miserable with the feeling I never did know anything about Maan at all; the uncertainty shrouded me and only grew stronger day after day. - Ooooo, this is something to be worried about....thoughts....lead us to our behaviours which causes actions....some which are good for us and some which we regret.

Yes NY times Maan and Geet both have to grow in their own ways and thats exactly why I call this a journey.
Maan is insecure and I think we concluded that a long time ago. 
For your third question about displeasing her on their honeymoon...No, the sentence is as is...He simply did not want to ruin it for her. That's it.
Geet decides she will not be angry but its her first step to teach her husband to share secrets...then again it only points back to trust doesn't it. You share when you trust and feel safe. Is it really that easy?
Geet has always questioned how much she knows about Maan...that is another driving factor for the future storyline.

HumphhhhhhhhConfused
Share/trust/safety. No not easy at all.

6thElementpushpi

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
I don't think Maan did the right thing by hiding (or forgetting to mention) the fact that he has a sister..because Geet told him a whole a lot about her self. What he is discovering about Geet after marriage, is usually what most couples do discover about each ...( I think)
But Geet on the other hand is discovering things about maan that she should have known from before whether he had ties with his sister or not..... Ermm :/
Does that make sense?

on the other hand..she should have been aware of the media since she already had a incident with them ( when Maan and Geet were buying a ring for Yash, was it?)

Thanks for an amazing update!!Big smile

6thElement

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Nice update do continue soon.

6thElement

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

arabianpaki

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arabianpaki

I don't think Maan did the right thing by hiding (or forgetting to mention) the fact that he has a sister..because Geet told him a whole a lot about her self. What he is discovering about Geet after marriage, is usually what most couples do discover about each ...( I think)
But Geet on the other hand is discovering things about maan that she should have known from before whether he had ties with his sister or not..... Ermm :/
Does that make sense?

on the other hand..she should have been aware of the media since she already had a incident with them ( when Maan and Geet were buying a ring for Yash, was it?)

Thanks for an amazing update!!Big smile

Oh! Thanks for the analysis...you hit the right spot. As I said, both will have to learn and so will they from each other. 
Maan will have to trust and Geet will to have learn to let go.

Trust n letting go.
If only a human can grasp the basics of them...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabianpaki6thElementpushpi

Escapist Goldie
Escapist
Escapist

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I'm all down with argg you know...so at the moment I'm all fragile n vulnerable and don't seem to find an end to this unending maze, quite a mess at the moment....and the bad thing about all this ? tears don't spill at least id they spilled I would have felt better maybe....

Coming to the update, how much more is Maan hiding....guess there is more than this and he is too secretive or rather just too closed to open up somewhat like a person I know...

Silence is indeed a silent killer and this time round it has spoiled matters to an extent, is he even thinking of explaining it to her....I mean she bared her soul and all she gets is this....
wow its wonderful......getting too much into the illusion am I? but then what to do if certain part of you're illusion mingles with my reality....

Anyways good update...lets see what happens next nevertheless the jeans part bought a smile on my lips.....

Take Care.

P.S: Don't gimme a lecture that I should be studying instead of coming here and reading and commenting on the update...please don't give one :(

Edited by -shabnoor- - 28 February 2011 at 12:26am

6thElementWater.

Go to top