Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 63)

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
That was plain beautiful! You described it all so nicely......lovely! Finally, Geet spoke those words.....shared her guilt of not letting him speak and he removed all of it so lovingly. Loved their playfulness in the beginning and their desire for each other towards the end.....always wanting to bask in each other's love and warmth. Awesome! The last lines.....they were superb! It was just WOW!! Do continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

uzmam1 Senior Member
uzmam1
uzmam1

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Absolutely .. world class and so so tastefully written!!

You should be very very proud of your talent!!

I discovered Chandini's rooftop by sheer accident and was smitten .. this is as brilliant!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpiNewdimeWater.

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by Newdime

Your Titles...that's what has captivated me....the definition of it, is beyond summarizing or long winded at least in my school and it's books.

It was a worth the wait.  Patience is to bear a fruitful upshot.

Trust me I spend little or no time in choosing my titles. Always right before posting...except for this one, as I had named it initially for another scene to do with peaches LOL...
But I'm glad that you do like it so much. Having given no thought to it has its own price to pay...like Slippery slope...LOL...Anyways
I had scoured out the peach scene and so at the 11th hour while updating, I named it after my favorite song. 
What can I say, all is fair while updating...

Honestly you got the bent of it.  I have been writing endlessly and with no title at all.  Can't think of it, so I left it when it's the right time will mark it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpiWater.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by Water.

Hasini.....I felt like calling u Lily...cus of ur post on V-day.

As soon as I read stairway to heaven title......for some reason I could only think of Jack n Beanstalk. I just could not picture regular stairs, steps etc. I could just think of a tree with its leaves..... 
The leaves n branches being the steps....
The steps are a journey ...which in the present time is never ending.
The journey is to its destination.
Is heaven the destination?
The destination will only arrive when it is the right moment, when it feels right and what that moment will come is a question mark?

How does a person know what their destination is?
What if you find something on the way to destination?
Then what happens? Do u stop there or u carry forward to what u thought the actual destination is?

M I making any sense? I have no idea. Confused

Hey Rachana,
Not sure if you read the post or not...its everything to do with heaven in the physical realm...LOL.

The destination will only arrive when it is the right moment, when it feels right and what that moment will come is a question mark?
<Hasini> Why look to the destination? As I have already responded somewhere Live the question. Dont define it. Here it is more appropriate to say live the path/journey.

<Hasini> Why do you want to? Once you reach there, then what?

Then what happens? Do u stop there or u carry forward to what u thought the actual destination is?
<Hasini> To me there is no destination...so I live through the way....everything I get in my way is part of my destination.

Everything makes sense...because the meaning is only what you derive as you read. Wink
P.S. I have no names...Lily sounds just about nice.

Lily,

Words....any words......
Silence.....juss silence....
Rachana

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Water.]Hasini.....I felt like calling u Lily...cus of ur post on V-day. LILY?  HOPE NOT MINE.

The steps are a journey ...which in the present time is never ending. THE MIND BOGGLING GAME OF LIFE, NOBODY WINS AND NOBODY LOSE, BUT THE NEVER ENDING JOURNEY CONTINUES.
The journey is to its destination.  IS THERE ANY? I HAVEN'T KNOWN.
Is heaven the destination?  WHO SAID THAT?  IT'S UP TO YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN DESTINATION.
The destination will only arrive when it is the right moment, when it feels right and what that moment will come is a question mark?  THERE IS NO RIGHT NO WRONG MOMENT, SO WHY ASK THE QUESTION?  WE CAN LIVE NOW AND LIVE UP WITH EACH STEPS, YOU FEEL RIGHT THEN IS RIGHT THAT IS THE DESTINATION.

How does a person know what their destination is?  NO ONE KNOWS WHAT DESTINATION IS UNTIL YOU STEP IN IT WITH YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING.
What if you find something on the way to destination? THEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE TO TASTE IT THEN GO FOR IT, DON'T STOP FOR EVER.
Then what happens? Do u stop there or u carry forward to what u thought the actual destination is?  WHY WORRY NOW AS THE MOMENT IS NOT THERE, LIVE NOW FORGET TOMORROW...

M I making any sense? I have no idea. Confused.....OOOH SHUSSHHH ASK HASINI WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE BY THE WAY?

pushpiWater.

arabianpaki Goldie
arabianpaki
arabianpaki

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

Hasini.....I felt like calling u Lily...cus of ur post on V-day.

As soon as I read stairway to heaven title......for some reason I could only think of Jack n Beanstalk. I just could not picture regular stairs, steps etc. I could just think of a tree with its leaves..... 
The leaves n branches being the steps....
The steps are a journey ...which in the present time is never ending.
The journey is to its destination.

M I making any sense? I have no idea. Confused

Just because you like quotes ( I remember you said that once),
here is one for you..( coincidentally this was the daily quote on my desktop)
" The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination"

please don't ask how do we know the direction..lol Tongue but just in case you do..then the answer (in my opinion)  is you don't..that's why its life... don't you think it would boring if we always knew we were heading?

NewdimeWater.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

[QUOTE=Water.]Hasini.....I felt like calling u Lily...cus of ur post on V-day. LILY?  HOPE NOT MINE.

Newdime...urs will always remain Lily of the Valley...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElementpushpiNewdime

Go to top