Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 44)

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Nirvana:

Even in her dreams…..she is panicky and the first word that comes out of her mouth is Maan.

Wow Maan knows that she is dreaming and if something is hunting her she squeezes his arm….

Lolz…..the neighbor 'Shut the F up…..I'm sleeping'…..that was awesome…hehe…

One date…written on a piece of paper is like a writing that is carved in stone. It made a difference between day and night, happiness and sadness.

She was able to move on and that moment it was a tremendous sense of relief, like she said the past did not matter anymore for at that moment all that mattered was the present and the future that lied ahead. The same past, the same date which made the difference between a rising sun the darkest of the night had not so much significance because now the mind and the heart was already looked forward to the next destination in life and that was to move forward and to just let go of the pain that has caused so many roller coaster rides in the past few days of their lives.

I am surprised at her strength and confidence of wanting to relive the moment of her wedding night. That was something out of the blue for me. Adding to it the pearl nose ring and the waist chain.

The SR part was mind blowing. I have no words to express it. All I have to say that it was awesome.

I loved how he asked her in the morning if she was ok or not. I loved his care n concern, his patient and giving nature.

Maan is just Maan.....n here my thoughts are going back to the numerous discussions on this thread about the possibility of finding such a person in our lives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123pushpi

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

All Work and No Play:

Geet was feeling a high and a strange excitement. Love! It soars you higher n higher in the skies and you do not realize that you are soon floating around and nothing around u matters but the person beside you and you beside them. Just you and the person. The world stops and it is just you and him.

She was screaming and running around …..sheer happiness, childlike innocence. A child when gets a toy or a chocolate they are in 7th heaven. …like they have gotten everything they ever desired.

It was simply blissful when I read part in you update.

I loved this part even more because in this part Maan is acting exactly the way Geet acted with the dates on the divorce papers.

He endlessly had tried to explain to Geet the fact about cherishing the moment, living in the now and forgetting the past and yet here again Maan is stuck on the word Vacation instead of Honeymoon.

No matter how mature a person is and no matter how much wisdom a person has gained over the years…there are times when a person can just be stuck on one thought because that thought or situation at that moment in time matters so much to them that they actual forget the importance of the present and what is in the present.

He was not able to see the effort the took in planning the whole trip for them, the 'special nightwear' that she had picked out to woo him.

Oh Maan!! He can be stubborn too…when he wants to….not just Maan..everyone….we just forget to look at the real picture and let our EGO's to take charge of the situation knowing in our hearts that we should not….yet…….

Maan said that he had wanted her to speak her mind….Maan knows her so well and he knew how shy she is in mentioning intimate details…then why did he still want her and expect her to speak her mind. I am not denying the fact that speaking your mind is the best….n a person should do that…but yet…..a person cannot be forced. Yes he cares about her a lot..but still let her come out of her shell on her own.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi1236thElementpushpi

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Panacea:

Curiosity…that is the only word that comes to my mind. I am wondering the context of the email. Sam was the first one that came to my mind…I could be wrong.

He is taking about past n painful memories of separation, torture and a hideous breakup which affected Dadima and him at the same time.

Human nature – 'what had kept him away from me?' Is she questioning herself….asking if it was her…that drove him away…I mean yes off course her words…but is there anything more….urghhh I m reading in between the lines too much on this..

Poor Maan…..felt rejection when she said do not come near me.

I love the fact that Geet is able to read his eyes even though she does not know him that well yet.

I could feel Maan's vulnerability in that sentence of his….'kyonki…it's sometimes scary when everything is perfect Geet…kahin ye…'

I absolutely adored the fact that u used the same line once again….

The line which Maan spoke in the elevator to reassure Geet "Main tumhe chod ke kahin nahin jaa raha hoon...suna tumne"

N Geet using the same line .. "Maan mujhe dekhiye...main aapko chod ke kahin nahin jaa rahi hoon"

Still curious….and the words…it was the absence of truth…kinda scares me…..lets c…will wait…

asmi1236thElementpushpi

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hasini,

I have finally caught up....having my own resistance n road blocks .....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpi

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Song of the Day1

pushpi

libra25 IF-Rockerz
libra25
libra25

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
hey....
hi waiting for the update  eagerly.......
any chances of getting an update today???????Big smile
6thElement Goldie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

asmi123DancinFirefliesprincess163

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by libra25

hey....
hi waiting for the update  eagerly.......
any chances of getting an update today???????Big smile

Sorry No...I'm on my OS now...Will have the same out for you guys tomorrow.
will be waiting........SmileBig smileBig smile

6thElement

Go to top