Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 43)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Fatima: I have just one question for you...Define Love...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by -pixie-

Rachna posted a while ago that what happens when the supposedly perfect man changes or you change- does it become imperfect then?

I think people continue to evolve with time...just like science lets you project the movement of projectiles with a fair bit of certainty..I think a person's character today does give you glimpses of the person they will be tomorrow...

A person's core nearly never changes.....I don't know of too many people who underwent a complete complete personality metamorphosis...So you may grow in different directions as you grow older- as long as the core that binds you to your partner remains the same..you will continue to walk together despite you being very different from who you were when you started on this journey. Only if you read the core wrong or make a choice based on externalities rather than the core would the paths diverge. 

(Just my opinion, which I thought about 5 times before typing out since life does have its way of making me eat my words)

@ Rachana: If your question is only asking if its imperfect? Then I ask back why do you want to define perfection? It can never exist.

@ pixie - Can you truly ever read the core?

I do not want to define perfection.
I am accepting the now, the present, the moment with a content feeling. Cus I know this is where I m suppose to be rite now. This is where I am meant to be and 'this' being the present moment.
N if I am content with where I am in the now...den I believe that that content moment can be my perfection...or the Aha moment.
Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Water.

Originally posted by night13

Originally posted by night13

..cause I accept you the way you are, just as though nothing has ever changed...
or will change in my eyes...mind... heart.. for me all are same...

I'm all that your eyes...mind...and heart perceives...Since I'm only your perception, I don't doubt your acceptance.
Can I ever be ME in your world ?

perception of YOU.. means that I have ability to realize your existence ... Can you ever define YOU?

Defining me is a journey...I'm the one who walks it....You will have to walk by me....and yet when I speak...U will taint me...Do you speak my language?

U will taint me!
This sentence speaks volumes. Hidden fear, anxiety, lost hope, judgements....
What is missing is trust, faith n belief in self and the other person.
Trust the language of love and you will walk hand in hand on the same path.
Believe in the togetherness of love and you will travel miles.
Have faith in both of u and you can achieve what only u both can.
The taintness comes from within, from our preception.

U will taint me = U will understand my words with your definitions...

There is always loss...And yet I shall speak...

That is what I meant. I am scared that you will not speak my language.
Whatever comes out of my mouth..... you will intrepret it in a different manner. And that is where my anxiety, judgement comes from. Lost hope...I know that the message will not be reached to you as I want you to understand....the the hope of getting the message is already lost.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Posting on Behalf of Newdime

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabianpakiNewdime

Escapist Goldie
Escapist
Escapist

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Fatima: I have just one question for you...Define Love...

I dunno Shradha...all I wanna say is, there was a time I had a belief that this is love, a definition what you call it as....that was the moment I had written this line! Not anymore, ask me now what love means and you'll get varied answers....in accordance to the current state of mine (from quite a time...can call it months) love is....."Mere madness, compromise and on a darker note just plain lust..." now I also know that this is not entirely true and this is coming from a girl who deeply and truly is in love with someone, but has been so vary of love(opposite sex..father what you call) that she doesn't know what it feels like to be loved (taken into consideration she doesn't know the guy loves her or not....in her mind she's set he doesn't love her...and he doesn't even answer her) a girl whose faith on love has been dwindling off late....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Water.

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-shamima- IF-Dazzler
-shamima-
-shamima-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
This honeymoon is much needed for both of them where they can open up their trapped emotions,fears and insecurities out to each other as they're only thinking about them so I really think this vacation would help them understand each other a bit better and awe how they cuddled up and maan told her his insecurity was a really greatly penned out part as maans opening up and geet consoling him shows that their relationship is growing and they're understanding each other anyways great update as usual and waiting patiently for the next part Smile

Go to top