Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 41)

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Are some more probs waiting for them
The chnage in Maan behaviour is showing it
He wants to share sum news wit her but dosent wanna spoil her mood so isnt saying also
Loved how Geet got it that Maan was hiding sumthg frm her
Loved her love care n lil understnading
It was fab
Update ur 2nd ff also na soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-pixie-

Escapist Goldie
Escapist
Escapist

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by -shabnoor-

So you mean to say an illusion doesn't exist at all?? And life is always a reality and not mere illusion...coz not only life but at times even we are an illusion ! 

Bingo....

So if life is an illusion...as you say...where do you live it? 

Well I've just answered this back to pixie...as I feel this life is not the actual life you live, its like a dream though you live in reality...this reality only exist for us....we believe we are there...when in actual we may not be...my thoughts might be quite wavering or rather more on the religious front but then that's what I have noticed....

And about me being an illusion...yes I agree to it quite rightly coz we all are one at one point of time...just like a facade...this was my FB status some time back..." Even facade is a hazy reflection of your real self!"

Now I know this is something quite diametrically opposite to what the sort of discussion is going on but then I feel nothing can be that different that you can't relate to it ! Its all a matter of perspective at the end. 

-pixie-

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Fatima: When I said we meet again...I was just coming from Devi's thread..where you had seconded my candidate for DhruvLOL. I do not think we have been formally introduced so you are definitely not absent mindedSmile...I am Shradha.

I loved your response...and like you said I can see lots of threads of faith there...I guess all religions do preach the fact that life is an illusion and there is something bigger than that at play in the universe. 

Since I seem to be on the fence on that- I believe that Life is a series of choices we make at every moment- which end up defining who we are and what we will be. So its all very real to me.Smile

It is a matter of perspective- Absolutely YES!

Edited by -pixie- - 20 January 2011 at 1:09am

maaneet2010

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

I do not believe You can truly ever make a choice that reflects only U...If U ever do...that is pure freedom. How can you truly be free?

If there are constraints that influence your choices- then they are but an extension of you...they are not separate from you at all...the question of freedom does not arise!
6thElement Goldie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

-pixie-

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Wow. I see some interesting discussion going on here. I was ten pages behind and took some 30 mins to read and understand each and every comment.  Being a confused soul myself it took me a while to grasp the ongoing discussion. There are topics on perfection, illusion, faith, love and finding the core character of a person.

I am no perfect woman. I have flaws. I cry when I am hurt. I am silent yet not weak. I am a strong and brave woman in the making.  I may smile in times of trouble but it does not mean that I don't need a shoulder to cry upon. I can always take care of myself. But still, I want to meet the person who can prove to me that I can't.  ' "The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them".

@pixie : I think you can...I feel that each one of us has that 6th sense- which tells us whether people are good and bad...we may suppress it or choose to ignore it...But the basic tenets of a person's character can be fathomed- provided you spend "quality" time. My intuition is yet to let me down.  -  I completely agree.  The universe and the elements around us indeed gives us signals or signs showing whether the person is good or bad.  Again it's a matter of choice, a choice to be blind or open to those signs. 

Don't be a victim of your circumstances or choices, but be a champion.

AJ

Edited by maaneet2010 - 20 January 2011 at 1:55am

-pixie-

Go to top