Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 37)

punjabi.princes IF-Rockerz
punjabi.princes
punjabi.princes

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by 6thElement

Originally posted by punjabi.princes

Update soon Hasini!!

Next update is rooftop...

Precap: "Maan please apni aakhen band kar lijiye...." Wink

ooh lalala can't wait!    Embarrassed  Wink

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by night13

..cause I accept you the way you are, just as though nothing has ever changed...
or will change in my eyes...mind... heart.. for me all are same...

I'm all that your eyes...mind...and heart perceives...Since I'm only your perception, I don't doubt your acceptance.
Can I ever be ME in your world ?

perception of YOU.. means that I have ability to realize your existence ... Can you ever define YOU?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010Newdime-pixie-

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Jal, AJ and Shab...this is for us and others.

Maan for me...

Finding a Man for your life of your choice is a dream to come true, we all look for a perfect image.  The perfect isn't around the corner, or he could be.  We will in time know as we know God has created everything with a pair, some with perfectness, some with evenness, some with opposite mind so and so forth but there is a perfect reason behind everything.  I believe we get what we deserve, sometimes to get to the destiny we have to pay the price, price that might make you pay off for longer period.  But choice is yours to make.  You can reconcile your depth and start all over again with a fresh start.  This time you will be more open to know what is meant for you.  So look around consider someone who is around you never know, The Maan that we all look for is right there.  He might not be gorgeous, dashing, fair or millionaire but he might be the one that give you immense peace, comfort of giving you space, letting you be yourself and understands more than you do yourself.  Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they got.

What is love? Love is when one person knows all of your secrets... your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows... and yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you; even if the rest of the world does.

Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy..Anger...Tears..Laughter...Sorrow..It's when you when you want to be together despite it all.  That's when you truly love another.  I'm sure of it.

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

We all deserve a companion that is made exclusively for us and yes there is one that I believe is preparing himself to come and shower all the rain that we have been missing.  So prepare yourself to soak in the wetness and observe the soothing that will reach your soul.  He will then say..you are my sunflower and let me be your soil, to nurture you, to make you grow more, beautiful and strong that I love you.

Shona

Finding a man in your life of your choice is actually a CHOICE!
Everything we do in life is a choice. If we choose to have a guy that we want n like than we have to make that choice.

Universe, God, Masters, Destiny..etc are there to help us, guide us, show us the way but in the end the choice is ours. It is what we decide to do. It is the choice we make.

Yes, we get what we deserve, karma, what goes around comes around...but that is again a choice, the choice we made for that karma to follow us, whether it was good or bad.

maaneet2010Newdime-pixie-

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

"Kyonki...it's sometimes scary when everything is perfect Geet...kahin ye..."

Are they really perfect' is everything really perfect? ... then why question it...

Is there a thing as "a perfect circle"' "perfect happiness"'"a perfect day" ... "a perfect man"'  does all really exist ' or it's just an illusion !

Perfect!
Perfect lies in your eyes only. (Just like beauty lies in the eye of the beholder)
What is perfect for me, could be completely imperfect for you.
You can tell me that my life would be perfect, but for me it would be in complete shambles.

6thElementpushpi-pixie-

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010pushpi-pixie-Water.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

So there is a lot of talk about getting a Maan...

What about these one liners? 

You can never find the perfect apple... and on the contrary there is also...Life is short...why settle?

Every woman has the exact love life she wants... (Courtesy: The Wedding Date Movie)

If you believe in destiny then...Life gives you what you deserve and if you don't then there is...Your life lies in your hands
And along the same lines there is also God helps those who help themselves, so again even if you believe in a higher power, it is still not asking you to compromise and asks you to build your own options.

So basically there are all sorts of worlds that exist...A whole bunch of people who believe in different things.
Either call the one you have Maan...or keep walking until you get that Maan...
But know what you want in your Maan...Perhaps this Maan works only works for this Geet.
So when you have one, you know what you are getting and compromising on. 
To know what you want, isn't it necessary to know yourself first?
But then is it truly ever possible to know oneself in the time that you have? Isn't that a lifelong process?

All I see is a bunch of questions...Wink

In the end I think...its all about making it work for you...and the keyword is YOU not for someone else.

Comments?

Yes, the most important thing is to know urself first. But like u said, it is a lifelong process. What I was yesterday is not what I am today and what I am today is not going to be the same tomorrow.

Knowing the best u know urself today, u find your Maan - the one who is perfect in your eyes but what will u do tomorrow now that u have changed, ur priorities have changed, u have grown, matured, gained wisdom?

What do u do with ur perfect Maan? Stay with him or compromise in life? Will that same perfect Maan be imperfect now?

maaneet2010pushpi-pixie-

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -pixie-

Hasini: Perfection is in the eyes of the beholder Smile..So I dont think the words were out of place

agree...

"You're perfect in my eyes and will always be. No individual can influence my thoughts not even thy whom I feel is the ultimate perfection for I am the only master of me"

You are perfect in my eyes and always will be.
But what if I change? What if I am not longer the same person. Will my perfection for u change cus I have changed?
Agreed, I will not listen to any outside influence, but what if I - the only master of me changed its perception of you, the perfect you.

maaneet2010pushpi-pixie-

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

So there is a lot of talk about getting a Maan...

What about these one liners? 

You can never find the perfect apple... and on the contrary there is also...Life is short...why settle?

Every woman has the exact love life she wants... (Courtesy: The Wedding Date Movie)

If you believe in destiny then...Life gives you what you deserve and if you don't then there is...Your life lies in your hands
And along the same lines there is also God helps those who help themselves, so again even if you believe in a higher power, it is still not asking you to compromise and asks you to build your own options.

So basically there are all sorts of worlds that exist...A whole bunch of people who believe in different things.
Either call the one you have Maan...or keep walking until you get that Maan...
But know what you want in your Maan...Perhaps this Maan works only works for this Geet.
So when you have one, you know what you are getting and compromising on. 
But then is it truly ever possible to know oneself in the time that you have? Isn't that a lifelong process?

All I see is a bunch of questions...Wink

In the end I think...its all about making it work for you...and the keyword is YOU not for someone else.

Comments?

Yes, the most important thing is to know urself first. But like u said, it is a lifelong process. What I was yesterday is not what I am today and what I am today is not going to be the same tomorrow.

Knowing the best u know urself today, u find your Maan - the one who is perfect in your eyes but what will u do tomorrow now that u have changed, ur priorities have changed, u have grown, matured, gained wisdom?

What do u do with ur perfect Maan? Stay with him or compromise in life? Will that same perfect Maan be imperfect now?
You're absolutely right! You can't know what you want until you know what you are and know yourself first. Thats right....there is a difference between what you are and what you are about yourself. That's my opinion and I wont explain why just yet. What do you think about that?

Some people look to different ways on a lifelong search to find themselves and some people just give it up saying "oh well life is complicated enough. If I try resolve every facet of life and search myself then I'll be grey and old"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Water.

Go to top