Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 35)

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet2010

Originally posted by Water.

Geet's vows - I will share my happiness and take your sorrows - this line brought tears to my eyes...

I have yet to find a man...who will be by my side in ways Maan has for Geet in this episode...after everything Geet did which could push away a man due to intense emotions......starting from moving into Meera's place, to leaving work without telling anyone, going across the city, not picking up calls, standing under the shower fully clothed ....he was still by her side....telling his vows to her...

Rachana

Rachs, I always have tears in my eyes after reading NYT. The story is so intense, passionate and heart touching. Hasini portrays feelings with amazing words. And that is the reason I love reading her FF's . Nothing fictitious in her work. StarStarStar

Don't all women hope for a man like Maan Hug.... who can still be on our sides in spite of anything that happens. Do such men really exist ? I too am yet to find one . Shocked

Cheers,
AJ

I agree all women hope for a man like Maan. In the current century....it is just hard to believe...but I m pretty sure there is someone out there for everyone.
Time n destiny.
I m just waiting for the right time n destiny to come by n do its wonders.
Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010pushpiNewdime-pixie-

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shabnoor-

Originally posted by maaneet2010

Originally posted by Water.

Geet's vows - I will share my happiness and take your sorrows - this line brought tears to my eyes...

I have yet to find a man...who will be by my side in ways Maan has for Geet in this episode...after everything Geet did which could push away a man due to intense emotions......starting from moving into Meera's place, to leaving work without telling anyone, going across the city, not picking up calls, standing under the shower fully clothed ....he was still by her side....telling his vows to her...

Rachana

Rachs, I always have tears in my eyes after reading NYT. The story is so intense, passionate and heart touching. Hasini portrays feelings with amazing words. And that is the reason I love reading her FF's . Nothing fictitious in her work. StarStarStar

Don't all women hope for a man like Maan Hug.... who can still be on our sides in spite of anything that happens. Do such men really exist ? I too am yet to find one . Shocked

Cheers,
AJ

Hey AJ,

Quite a time....yeah agreed with you and Rach a lot in this matter...Its really hard to stop tears to form in your eyes...and it doesn't matter if the update is a sad or a happy one, Hasini finds things that keep you grounded to reality....Her's is the only FF for whom I wait anxiously! Smile

Yeah everyone does hope for men like Maan....we may get them but not as exact as Maan...and I'm sure they do exist though the possibility might be 1 in 100 Embarrassed

Take Care,
Fatima

Well said......we desire someone in life, but I believe Life gives us what is best for us.
We mite not like it, but life knows what will work for us.

maaneet2010Newdimepushpi-pixie-

6thElement Goldie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010EscapistNewdimeWater.-pixie-Antares

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
There was a line in last week's episode of The Good Wife- "Sometimes the heart needs steering"- I thought it was really beautiful then and given the discussion going on here decided to share it with you guys too. Everything cannot always be ruled by the heart sometimes the heart needs support too. 

Do perfect men exist- NO. Simply because there are no perfect women either. So how can a real being mate with a mythical man?

I remember discussing dream guys with my BFF many eons ago when we were a precocious bunch of 18 year olds and even made The List! Does P tick all the boxes- No. but he does tick all the ones that matter to me the most a decade down the line. I mean he looks nothing like Josh Hartnett (Thank god for that! What can I say in defense of 18 year old me- There is no accounting for people's tasteLOL)....He still has absolutely no interest in socializing...you get the drift!

But at the end of the day he is the Ying to my Yang...even though every now and then I feel like putting my kitchen knife to his throat rather than my vegetables!!

Edited by -pixie- - 18 January 2011 at 10:22pm

maaneet2010EscapistNewdimeWater.

itsallabtGURTI Senior Member
itsallabtGURTI
itsallabtGURTI

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
hey hasini..

awesome update darling... it is so true that when one has been through so much it is hard to believe and accept all these unexpected things that come your way... their emotions were portrayed so well.. i loved it... keep writing and PS update rooftop sooon.. I am dying to know whats in store for them... please please please update this weeeek... i beg of you!!! i love that fan fiction as well .. and please write a long update!

Thank you hun!

kellz Goldie
kellz
kellz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
such raw emotion

"Hush...kuch nahi hoga...Dekhiye..." I once again pulled up his faltering eyes to lock into mine.

"Maan mujhe dekhiye...main aapko chod ke kahin nahin jaa rahi hoon" I assured him as I moved closer to kiss him on the lips.

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
amazing part.....
but whats there in the mail?????
disclose the matter soon
-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

"Kyonki...it's sometimes scary when everything is perfect Geet...kahin ye..."

Are they really perfect… is everything really perfect? ... then why question it...

Is there a thing as "a perfect circle"… "perfect happiness"…"a perfect day" ... "a perfect man"…  does all really exist … or it's just an illusion !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

Go to top