Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 31)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
freaking awesome n funny
drunken geet is funny

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Song of the day...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapist

Escapist Goldie
Escapist
Escapist

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Water.

Song of the day...

I love this song...it has so much depth in it, makes me wanna cry....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newdime

maaneet2010 Senior Member
maaneet2010
maaneet2010

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Geet's vows - I will share my happiness and take your sorrows - this line brought tears to my eyes...

I have yet to find a man...who will be by my side in ways Maan has for Geet in this episode...after everything Geet did which could push away a man due to intense emotions......starting from moving into Meera's place, to leaving work without telling anyone, going across the city, not picking up calls, standing under the shower fully clothed ....he was still by her side....telling his vows to her...

Rachana

Rachs, I always have tears in my eyes after reading NYT. The story is so intense, passionate and heart touching. Hasini portrays feelings with amazing words. And that is the reason I love reading her FF's . Nothing fictitious in her work. StarStarStar

Don't all women hope for a man like Maan Hug.... who can still be on our sides in spite of anything that happens. Do such men really exist ? I too am yet to find one . Shocked

Cheers,
AJ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EscapistNewdimeWater.

Escapist Goldie
Escapist
Escapist

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet2010

Geet's vows - I will share my happiness and take your sorrows - this line brought tears to my eyes...

I have yet to find a man...who will be by my side in ways Maan has for Geet in this episode...after everything Geet did which could push away a man due to intense emotions......starting from moving into Meera's place, to leaving work without telling anyone, going across the city, not picking up calls, standing under the shower fully clothed ....he was still by her side....telling his vows to her...

Rachana

Rachs, I always have tears in my eyes after reading NYT. The story is so intense, passionate and heart touching. Hasini portrays feelings with amazing words. And that is the reason I love reading her FF's . Nothing fictitious in her work. StarStarStar

Don't all women hope for a man like Maan Hug.... who can still be on our sides in spite of anything that happens. Do such men really exist ? I too am yet to find one . Shocked

Cheers,
AJ

Hey AJ,

Quite a time....yeah agreed with you and Rach a lot in this matter...Its really hard to stop tears to form in your eyes...and it doesn't matter if the update is a sad or a happy one, Hasini finds things that keep you grounded to reality....Her's is the only FF for whom I wait anxiously! Smile

Yeah everyone does hope for men like Maan....we may get them but not as exact as Maan...and I'm sure they do exist though the possibility might be 1 in 100 Embarrassed

Take Care,
Fatima

Edited by -shabnoor- - 17 January 2011 at 5:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010Newdime

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Jal, AJ and Shab...this is for us and others.

Maan for me...

Finding a Man for your life of your choice is a dream to come true, we all look for a perfect image.  The perfect isn't around the corner, or he could be.  We will in time know as we know God has created everything with a pair, some with perfectness, some with evenness, some with opposite mind so and so forth but there is a perfect reason behind everything.  I believe we get what we deserve, sometimes to get to the destiny we have to pay the price, price that might make you pay off for longer period.  But choice is yours to make.  You can reconcile your depth and start all over again with a fresh start.  This time you will be more open to know what is meant for you.  So look around consider someone who is around you never know, The Maan that we all look for is right there.  He might not be gorgeous, dashing, fair or millionaire but he might be the one that give you immense peace, comfort of giving you space, letting you be yourself and understands more than you do yourself.  Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with everything they got.

What is love? Love is when one person knows all of your secrets... your deepest, darkest, most dreadful secrets of which no one else in the world knows... and yet in the end, that one person does not think any less of you; even if the rest of the world does.

Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy..Anger...Tears..Laughter...Sorrow..It's when you when you want to be together despite it all.  That's when you truly love another.  I'm sure of it.

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

We all deserve a companion that is made exclusively for us and yes there is one that I believe is preparing himself to come and shower all the rain that we have been missing.  So prepare yourself to soak in the wetness and observe the soothing that will reach your soul.  He will then say..you are my sunflower and let me be your soil, to nurture you, to make you grow more, beautiful and strong that I love you.

Shona

Edited by Newdime - 17 January 2011 at 7:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123maaneet2010Water.-pixie-

Maneetkraze Senior Member
Maneetkraze
Maneetkraze

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Please update soon:)
6thElement Goldie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsaiaarohanpyarisahelisvahc123harikashiva25gaberinlwgeetBhagiSchintushilpanehavashigagsypayal956asmi123maaneet2010Ayesha_MSKbhakbhartifanKavyaNaik123MaankiMariamhansasmaprizablessednimcurry-sistahMorning StarDancinFirefliessurbhijn106madhu.pmlistcutemishtimysticangelmishtib-eiya-kellzarabianpakiEimenEnchantedbvs7691charlie1950prab_rockinnbismazaman2000tanya_vimaansi007shivangi783abina03richiiiiiLakshmi86myedward12EscapistbobbydolldoosheekaputhNewdimet-mayur-sajan-j-shamima-pushpi-Khush-princess163JayaR9staroneserialsninavimayapariShimmerrritzy09AudiwaliaKrishnaluv94sneha.junejalibra25-pixie-shalini01anjucoolpunjabi.princesajennambbihaAntaresmeravigilisoblueopalt_areebWeAimToPleaseaamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetkawaii_geetShalve-afsha-mitzi11charmed onespop77Tyroammu5honeygrapeSoapoperasrfunpreethia_BlackPearl_ibelieveinpinkCrazyCutesy

Go to top