Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 30)

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeee update yaar
geet really got drunk thts sooooo funny

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6thElement

Thank you all for graciously showering me with so many comments. I'm feeling good. You know the sort of good, that gives you that cozy feeling in your stomach....
I guess you all know when I speak that language....Smile

So I'm not writing today...given I'm working, 2011 planning n all. But otherwise, I'm back to writing. There will be more regular updates for both NY times and Rooftop.

I'm doing well and out of the bug I caught with all your wishes.
So one big word...THANK YOU for accepting all that I write.

Hasini.

Glad to hear that you are back to the grilling.  It has been a crazy start of the New Year! for many of us.  Hope as the day light is increasing day by day...it will shine our life more brighter to enjoy.
Amin.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010pushpiWater.

Water. IF-Rockerz
Water.
Water.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Soup of the Soul: Long overdue comment.

Geet saying "I could die if it was needed to keep that moment alive" and Maan not being able to receive that comment. I can totally understand him in that way...I mean here is Maan who has always had everything in terms of money n power...all he needs to do is flash some bills n plastic and the job gets done.

The way his life is....who is in a position to give something back to him....he has always been the giver....n here when Geet says something which such an intense meaning it just shakes the ground where he is standing....n he needs a flee....even if it is for a shorter period of time. That is something he is good at doing because that is comfortable for him...in the present moment.

It is such an overwhelming feeling..and it puts so much pressure on you. I mean what if you are not able to return the love, care n concern. Off course he would questions himself.

Dev saying "No…you…didn't…I don't know if I can put the blame on any one person…actually just forget it…I'm just glad you are good and you will be happy…I know…"

Geet responding: Happy? It seemed like an extinct emotion that I had not felt in a long time. I got to question her thoughts here...did she not even for a second, minute, hour, day, week felt happy after meeting Maan. I mean did she never have those rush of emotions create a spark in her?
Did she not get a doze of serotonin in her brain which created a natural high...due to Maan. Off course it did yaar...phir Geet why r u saying this?

I am glad that she has accepted what is in front of her right now. I mean who can control life? Life has its own way. Sometimes it takes u through rough patches other times it makes you walk on a path that is full of roses...n sometimes you even get stuck in a tornado.....with everything around u destroyed...but it still expects you to pick up your pieces n move on.

Maan's anayzing about Geet not being her ususal self... ..cus her wet clothes were dripping water all over the floor and before he went near her...he dropped off the clothes in the washer....is to typical of him.....hehe....him n his nature of having everything proper n organized....m not sure if it calls under OCD

Geet's vows - I will share my happiness and take your sorrows - this line brought tears to my eyes...

I have yet to find a man...who will be by my side in ways Maan has for Geet in this episode...after everything Geet did which could push away a man due to intense emotions......starting from moving into Meera's place, to leaving work without telling anyone, going across the city, not picking up calls, standing under the shower fully clothed ....he was still by her side....telling his vows to her...

Rachana

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010EscapistNewdimepushpi-pixie-

prab_rockinn Goldie
prab_rockinn
prab_rockinn

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Welcome Back......
Brillant work.... Geet is so adorably shy and Maan is such a sweetheart..... 
Escapist Goldie
Escapist
Escapist

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
First off welcome back !! :)

dunno why but can't find words to comment....you've left me speechless and robbed me of my vocab, it seriously seems to diminish now-a-days !

It was a fab update...loved it to the core, Geet is quite a smart girl Alaska...hmm so cold and yet so warm Embarrassed and Maan truly is a sweet heart, but really a tube light..din even see the night dress that Geet esp. wore for him Wink

hmm...dunno what's gonna happen in the morn with the hangover ??

Do update soon :)

Take Care,
Fatima

Edited by -shabnoor- - 15 January 2011 at 9:54am
Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
hey 1st of all congrats for yr new thread.....Party.
now abt update.... really awesome update... though i really feel bad for MAAN in this update... poor Maan.....Wink
funnymonkey Goldie
funnymonkey
funnymonkey

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
great update!
lvoed it!

Go to top