Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 148)

t-mayur-sajan-j IF-Dazzler
t-mayur-sajan-j
t-mayur-sajan-j

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Hey hasini
I need to catch up with NY times which I don't think is happening soon because I have exams coming up in less than two weeks and so much to do and in that case when I catch up u would may have ended the ff but I hope it to be a very postive ending. Love ur ffs, hopefully will catch up soon
jasmin

Edited by t-mayur-sajan-j - 03 May 2011 at 5:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
loved both the updates...
so atleast rishab and naini spoke though not on gud terms but i guess its a start...
i am totally loving maaneet moments...
maan again made her do things his way...
he used the same old trick of horror movie to get her closer to him...
so u r gonna finish this ff...so v will b getting loads of updates then...
thanks for the reply

6thElement

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
brilliant update
love it
pls cont soonnn
thnaks pm
thnak yu so muchhh

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Part 67 Panacea: Okay so I had no idea what this word meant and obviously looked it up….obviously…it means a remedy for all diseases/illnesses….don't know why I typed b/c you obvious knew, but I didn't so…awkward…hmmm…I guess something will be cured (Hetal with a real confused expression, but cute expression nonetheless…winky face)

I love the opening…the imagery of the storm outside and the storm within him…and all those moments that left him "shaken deep in my roots"…this man is THE man…so emotional…love this side of him…just wanna give him a hug and hold him in my arms.

Entertaining it was as I continued to listen in to her fascinating yet weighty expressions that she spoke in her sleep. A much welcomed distraction to my tormented self; her sweet voice only came to lull my sleep-laden eyelids at a weary moment such as this. –This I just had to read over and over again…quite a few times b/c it was so cute! I actually picturized and chuckled…I could see his expressions and hers too!

Oh Geet and "word substitution": I wish she were to just say it…seriously H-O-N-E-Y-M-O-O-N!!!      It's not hard at all!

WHOA! That hangover scene is captured into perfection by over meadow of words…seriously…the pain, the smell of the vomit, the regret…been there, done that…so effin' realistic! Why do I get the feeling you and I share a similar experience ;)

Her dark iris, with the dull veil of tears punched holes into my heart. –Made me gush….what an awww moment! AWWW!

He's gonna pamper her…love how the guilt immediately kicked in…good goin' guilt!

He was the quicksand she couldn't escape from…awesome metaphor….no seriously Awe-SOME!!! I love how he's taking care of her…her resistance and his tenacity…like it a lot!  

It was her day...no mentally striking out the last statement, I reclaimed that its OUR day that needed saving from the dispirited gloom that was engulfing the both of us. – There's hope…it's looking good! At least one person is making the effort…well she made it last time so I guess now it's his turn! I really hope the whole honeymoon doesn't end of being one fight after the next…they need to do some honeymoon-related activities…if you know what I mean…which you do, so I'm content!

Broken dreams that need reviving…YES! Maan YES…revive those dreams…I'm so happy by this! Look at how excited I am (no seriously, I never use these many exclamation points)!!!

Awww…sitting on his lap and cupping his face…geet is living y dream!

OMFG…hold on a sec…maan scared of happy endings…this I def didn't see coming, but I guess since he did have a past it makes sense!

She could hear his "shrieking soul crying out in fear": So poetic and in so many ways!

My Maan's insecurities were out in the open and he needed me to rally for him that it was all going to buoy up soon. –We're so used to the weak Geet being rescued from the strong, heroic Maan…but it's nice seeing the weaker side of Maan..his vulnerability and Geet being his shield…I really liked this line…her protection and possessiveness over him…it's so refreshing!

And the kiss…sealed the deal in so many ways! I'm just so happy!!!  Amazing ending!

Ah MAN! Maan! UGH!! He didn't tell her the full truth…this is not gonna go down well with her…I 'm calling it right now! Well, at least he' s giving up to make her happy, but that's still not gonna be good enough! Hopefully all this won't blow up in the end or anytime soon!

while she came down as my own panacea... WHAT a way to end it…I love the optimistic tne at the end…there were quite a lot of mood swings…but a peaceful one at the end!

The beginning was all about the storm and the end is about the aftermath of the storm…the peace that comes after!! I so picked up on that b/c there's no accidents in literature!!

Fantastic job and I finally got a chance to read this in between final exams  and all…so many more updates to go…how will I ever finish?! Help me lord! Well…Part 68 is calling my name…I hope to read this tonight too!!!

Amazing job…I'm a fan…can I have an autograph?! LOLZ!!!!!!!

6thElement

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
awesome n amazing ...

6thElement

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
It was great as usual! 
A combination of clothes tearing, horror movie and naughty Maan all in one update? How can Geet not fall for him? 

6thElement

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome update. . . . . Naini nd rishab sounds like typical husband nd wife. . . .lol. .
Horror movie tric was great but useless 4r me as i m a girl but if i was a guy so may be it could be helpful. . .lol. . .

6thElement

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 03 May 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Maan is getting naughtier Embarrassed
loved it Tongue

6thElement

Go to top