Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 (Page 135)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Part 79

Feeling sorry for Naini.

wonderful update!!!!!

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
What do I have to do to get 'Thee! Drama Queen' Wink to continue writing... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElement

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I'm not mad...I'm going to post the comment for part 66 (yes! I'm THAT behind) by tonight and catch up ASAP!!!!

Sorry for totally losing touch...but when I'm behind I don't like spoilers to ruin it for me...forgive me!!!

6thElement

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Part 66 All work and no Play: HMMM!!! Super interesting!!! And FINALLY you updated!! YIPPPEEE!!!! (I wrote this line the day you updated, but never got a chance to actually read it…F my Life…missing out on all the excitement!)

YAY!!! Roadtrip…it's gonna be great! I love the start of it—the bedroom stuff is killer! What a thrill to read: "her wet skin and her dripping ringlets called out to my senses, immersing me in pure need for her": how romantic and so beautiful! And so ever sexy!!!! (how do you come up with this stuff…Mills and Boon much?! LOL)

AHHH!!! Passionate kissing….ME-OWWW! And Maan ready to miss the flight and the shirt being unbuttoned….this literally has me on the edge of my seat!!! And he so played her…ouch! But so funny!!! So Denali, Alaska is where both are headed….interesting place of choice!

The image of geet fighting to lock the suitcases is so hilarious and so cute! I can just picture (I mean your words helped a bunch, but just that visual for be a treat for the eyes) it now!

Awww! They played bingo and read a book together…amazing detail! Seems like my kind of couple!  Holy Sh$T: "I could not give up on my habit of silently watching her while she slept. It was still my favorite pass time as those were the moments I wished time would stop and have me lose myself in her for eternity." This is so deep…like Shakespeare deep…I'm go speechless, but I'm really not! LOLZ! And the Oh Geet that follows…can this man BE any perfecter?!

AHHH! She's teasing him and he's playing her game….seriosuly that "nothing to do" is screaming a certain 3-letter word…I'm blushing even thinking about it…actually I'm not…but skin tone is way too dark for that! LMAO!!!! Seriously, Maan getting mad over the vacation vs honeymoon thing…ugh! Maan! (BTW: I love how you said: disconcert in my mood….interesting and fresh new of words)

His little war with her vocabulary should not be his priority right now….just enjoy it…I wonder if we get to know why he's so uptight with certain words…I guess he might still have some unresolved issues…right?!

BTW: I for some reason find Maan's monologue more interesting to read than Geet's…don't know why, but I guess sicne Maan is a man of few words, there's this constant curiousity to know what he's thinking and how he's feeling!!!

Geet wants Maan to her let be her but I've never seen him changing her and forcing her to act differently…I'm a little confusedby this!

My illness and the divorce decree had caused one too many sleepless nights snatching away the newly married feeling from us and it needed some serious reviving. Chalo, at least she admits to this…the less baggage the better for her and them!

She's pulling out the special nightwear…to WOO him….mera dil dhak dhak dhak dhak dhak kar raha hai….a bit too filmy?...Even I thought so too, but honestly this boldness is something I love…well I'm a scorpio so you can guess why! (*ME giggling like a school girl*) This part is so relatable: I cribbed to the all mighty to shed some light at the clarity I lacked. So hard to understand the workings of a man…her confusion and the how you wrote it….Spectacular!

Oh Maan….she's making the effort…and quite a hot effort (BTW: Did you post pics of her nighty?!) and here you are upset over one word! But that was so harsh on his behalf! Okay but the way you described him was so HOT!!! Malt, wet hair, black vest and tracks….Mr Sexy!!! And Geet wanted to be on his lap instead of the MAC….this made me giggle…my roommate thinks I'm crazy laughing at some words on my screen….little does she know…;)

BTW: Their argument is like a cute little nok-jhok…I can literally imagine Gurti acting this out….PERFECTION!!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! She emptied the beer bottle…ROFLLL….and filld it with tap water….ROFLLL….wait wait I'm crying this is so effin' funny…and then fake…DRUNK!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! This is gonna be EPIC…I'm calling it now! The drama queen in Geet awakes! YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!

OM dear GOD…she hiccups…actually drinks beer and then ends up spurting it out on him!!! Well atleast he finally took off the vest…keep 'em comin' Maan (me whistling)!!! She's caught and he calls her nautanki….awww so cute!!!

WHOA! She actually QUAFFS malt and more alcohol (Hetal is slapping herself across the face in disbelief)!!!! I love this Geet….totally and insanely GIRL gone totally effin' WILD!!!!

Awww…the sorry list….reminds me on an old Geet episode…brings back amazing memories!!!  And then she wants to so out in the cold…this girl is insane! A complete pagal, but she does the unexpected and that's why we love her!!!

He lifts her and takes her to bed…cuddletime!!! YIPPPEEE!!!

The "chores" ahead…oh boy…sounds bad, but def needed to say that! He's right she does misunderstand quite a lot…he wanted her to speak her mind and she was gonna….uff! Closure matters when she's involved….my heart just melted!! This is why I love reading his parts!!! Why can't guys like him exist?!

Is it truly possible to speak without having your intent tainted, by the other party's prejudice? I was going behind the impossible, perhaps tried and failed by all those that came ages before me and yet here I was trying to figure out a framework to communicate to her. I stopped racing behind the questions for which I had no answers and simply meditated upon being myself with her. This only meant pure work and now it was time to get into the nitty gritty of the dirty marriage basics we both needed working on.

All left alone, the truth of the matter glared at me: It was all work and no play for me that night…on our Honeymoon.

I just loved this paragraph…it was so beautifully written and illustrates the reality of marriage! The real challenge begins post-marriage…thanky ou for being realistic….everyone thinking that it's all happy endings and rainbows after marriage, but it truly takes a lot or work and he acknowledges that…they BOTH ned working! I only wish his approach to it all was better! But the last line was chilling…the paradox of it all—the irony…working on their HONEYMOON! If only they could get past this and quickly…cuz I know they can steam it up for all of us!!!

Thanks so much for such a lovely update and I promise to catch up soon and sorry for being so lazy…and if you're mad…I completely understand!!! I'm so gonna start reading an update a night so I finally check up! I wish I had genetics again so I can read this during that class….total snooze fest…LOL!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 28 April 2011 at 9:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

6thElementpushpi

ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Okay this is for you...and I'm trying to make it up!!!

AND

Edited by sweet coco - 28 April 2011 at 9:44pm

6thElementpushpi

karuna4dec Newbie
karuna4dec
karuna4dec

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the next update..:)

It's my first message since I registered this website.

Liked your FF. It's really awesome... all the time while reading this was correlating it with twilight.

Nice write up.

6thElement

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Hai Hasini..
First plz forgive me for neglecting dis FF. I do read ur Chandini Rooftop & Mr Iyer & Mrs Khurana.
When i started to receive ur PM on this update. I did not read it cos i need to patch up wif lots of ur previous updates n it was really time consuming for me. Since this week I was kinda free from my work load n personal stuff as well. I took d initiative to have some peep on this. Believe me it kept me captivating.I took me 3 days to complete it cos i coudlnt give my whole day by reading. But once I start reading I couldnt not take off my eyes from ur page. I regretted for not reading this earlier. Each of ur character gives lots am impact to every scene of urs. Their characters are jst mind-blowing. n The best part was d way u put it as an monologue, I truly luved it tat way as well. Eventually it made us the reader to think from their point of view.WOnderful!!!
You shaped up each character beautifully. I cant stop myself from keep falling in luv wif each of  ur creation again n again. The exact word tat u use to emote their emotion. It fits in perfectly. Am so curious how do u manage to write gather all those words and complete a full sentence so well. This is truly an Hot CHocolate for me!!! thx lot for sharing this story with!!! Since now am back on track.. I will surely be able to comment on for each of ur coming updates. Keep writing dear...

6thElementpushpi

pushpi IF-Dazzler
pushpi
pushpi

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Hola?

ibelieveinpink

Go to top