MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

love the part............wonderful!!!!

Happy Holi😊

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Word Power!  Wonders of Words...I call it the The Game of Words.

One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Words of affection, howsoever expressed, the latest spoken still are deemed the best.

Gentle words, quiet words, are after all the most powerful words.  They are more convincing, more compelling, more prevailing.  Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.  Words have no legs, yet they walk.  Words have no tongue yet they speak...speak the tongue of many language yet bore the powerful grip.

Edited by Newdime - 13 years ago
maaneet2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"She didn't know if she could make amends to the hole in his heart, but she didn't want to cause any either. His word power had conjured up the image of his past for her; clear and vivid the picture was but the moral was yet to be read. 

As the silence stretched on... their journey continued.."

Now we know why there is a lot of emotional turmoil in the heart of a man who has projected himself to be strong and powerful in the eyes of the world. It takes a lot of inner strength and courage to speak about your hurt to another person. That someone cannot be just anybody;it would be a person who has either gone through a similar situation or someone who has a hurtful past due to other reasons. Here, Geet too has a hurtful past and she is able to understand what Maan has gone through over the years. If Geet was hurt by her ex-husband, then Maan was hurt by his only sister, a relation that is far greater. Born of one mother, same blood, but one turns prodigal whereas the other becomes the sufferer of the formers prodigality. 

People say 'Time heals all wounds'. Does Time really heal anything or its just that time simply passes and it is what we do with our lives while time is passing that either heals us or keep us stuck to the wound??

First step in the healing process is 

(1) Talking about what has hurt you the most. Keeping it inside will only bring more sorrow. Let it out. [Maan is doing that now. Letting out all his past hurts to Geet.] 

(2) Forgive - Forgive the person that has caused you the deepest wounds. Do not mistake this forgiveness. Here forgiving does not condone the actions of the person who has hurt you. It simply releases the wounded from the past pains. It is very important to forgive anything that is attached to a hurtful past. 

Time does'nt heal all wounds. Its how we move on with our lives that matters. However, in the case of a wealthy man like Maan, his personal life will always be under the scrutiny of the eagle eyed media. They do not care for the emotions of people. They would bring out anything that was long forgotten into the limelight, once again bringing alive the wounds in Maan's heart. [ "The Khurana's never ran short of drama eh?" he laughed mockingly. ]

The moral is yet to be read . There is silence for now and their journey continues .......

Cheers,

AJ (aka maaneet2010) 

Giving a long comment after a very long time. 😉

Edited by maaneet2010 - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

"No man wanted to fall short of their wife's expectations"- Now if only I could get my husband to agree…Geet is really lucky to have found Maan who is so loving and willing to please his wife. My real world experience has been very different..LOL!

About the powerplays in marriage- I think you have captured it beautifully. While to Maan it is unimaginable that Geet would exploit him so using reverse psychology and such like- however, any wife worth her salt knows that if you want to your husband to fall in line- you need to plan, plot and attack. In plainspeak it is sort of a life long war- no matter what the mushies feed you…LOL! After a point it all comes naturally, without you even realizing what you are doing…

We have seen them so close in the updates since they got married- I am as worried as Maan and Geet on how they are going to deal with the separation- no matter how short lived. Love and Longing in SF and NY!! (have I just given you titles for 2 updates)

Relationships, families are so complicated and so fragile- as Maan demonstrated when talking about his past with his sister- I am sure it was not easy- and you did capture his angst and Geet's remorse on making him go through a painful chapter from his past very beautifully.

Loved the update, Hasini! Will be waiting to see what Maan has planned for both of them!

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
finally the truth is out.....

so this is what she did.....

it was good that it came out.....

lovely update....
hamini_yash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
I liked Maan's sisters' name . Its very Sweet and different from what we see in the soap. I assume she is a very interesting character.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great update! Geet gave up her silent treatment....the morning part was cute. Affair...lolz....it would be fun when she moves to SF. Maan is wallowing in guilt....of not confiding in her and also not being able to perhaps save his Dadaji......good that atleast Geet knows the truth now. Hope they leave aside all the baggage of the past and make the most of this trip. Do continue soon.

I know am late.....but still....
HAPPY HOLI!!!
Edited by Starry_night - 13 years ago