Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Btw: I really admire all these women in the FFs and the shows that can manage to wear a saree to bed....Lets just say Saree and I are not the best of friends...and I would not strain our relationship by wishing it to stay on when I am horizontal...the fact that it stays up while I am vertical is more than enough for me

I'm with you on that one pixie...but i have seen generations of women at home wear saree to bed. May be when my time comes...I will attempt the unbearable.

Edited.

Thanks for your comment. It almost gives me a different verve when it makes sense to you and a few of the regulars.
Hey You have been tearing up Devil's den, I notice.  I didn't know until i came upon one thread that was started by you. I will PM later upon your musings there. 

I'm racing to finish the parts and yet I indulge some updates and stray quite far away.
Hopefully I will finish both FF's and get away from IF for some time.
I'm a troubled soul for now, hung between worlds...Kudos to all those who run couple of blogs and FF's right here on this forum.

Edited by 6thElement - 13 years ago
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this for real?? Two updates on one day! Your on a roll! :D Thanks habibti!

I loved it...It was such a sweet/funny & in some ways peaceful update..I'm so glad they talked ..finally :D

By the way, are you going to write something about Naina & Geet , and their thoughts about each other?

Pixie, your comment about sarees πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: arabianpaki

I loved it...It was such a sweet/funny & in some ways peaceful update..I'm so glad they talked ..finally :D

By the way, are you going to write something about Naina & Geet , and their thoughts about each other?

Believe it I say...As i said...it was a terrible block. 
Glad you liked update. I read your other comment Update 72 too. Thanks once again.

Yes they are all coming...but first Geet needs to leave to SF and so I'm hurrying up to end the duel between the two.
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update hasini......... πŸ‘
superbbb and a hilarious update
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Dunia,
What does Habibti mean?
Water. thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KbhG64nLaM=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Hasini: I have been a part of the Den since I discovered IF...you know my phobia of writing- so stayed away from analyzing much...Started writing only a couple of months ago....So please do not judge too harshly my immature rants!πŸ˜†

Well, I do not even know how to tie a saree......some kind soul has always been around to help- mom, aunt, friends etc...imagine my shock when the day after we got married, I go to my MIL and ask her to help me tie the saree and she outright refused- her logic if she keeps helping me I will not learn...LOL! Much youtubing happened and I can say 3 years later- her son has learnt the art πŸ˜† (between the two of us and a good part of an hour- and I can drape on a saree...)

@Rachana: I love that song!
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Water.

Dunia,
What does Habibti mean?

Arabic for ...darling, hun, sweety, love.

oh by the way I was listening to a preppy happy song so I can stay awake and study...and all of sudden you posted tujhse naraz nahi...and now I'm listening to that...I hope I can stay awake!

Edited by arabianpaki - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail

Arabic for ...darling, hun, sweety, love.

Kewl.😳
Now...my thoughts juss drifted off to bumping into Habibti....in da mall...
Lolzz🀣