Fan Fictions

FF: New York times with Maan&Geet Thread 3 05/03 - Page 52

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update ..................oh so silence treatment next.................but yes she doesnt know much bt maan's family now maan has a mountain to climb....................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Their lifves r full of complications..... She was about to leave 4r fisco after dis vacation nd now dis... I wonder how'll she react when she came to know abt dev nd maan connection.. When r u planning to update rooftop...
This content was originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Their lifves r full of complications..... She was about to leave 4r fisco after dis vacation nd now dis... I wonder how'll she react when she came to know abt dev nd maan connection.. When r u planning to update rooftop...

Its indeed a small world for Maneet...Dev does have some connection to this trio, but trust me he is not Maan's brother.
Because as I mentioned, Maan has only one sibling that is Naini. Thanks for your comment. You ardently  leave behind after every update and I do appreciate your constant support.
This content was originally posted by: pushpi

Pushpi...I choose to stay grounded today as I'm half way through Rooftop's update. I don't want birds chirping around my head, like how looney tunes portrays someone hit on their head. Thats what it does to me. Lets save it for another time. Perhaps the epilogue post?

Awww! I miss our convos so much! :-)
Yes I just changed my profile picture here. This is my first picture so it had to be Om Namah Shivay :-)
Good luck studying yo!😆
[/QUOTE]

Yes...Indeed its been a long time since we had running conversations in this thread...I'm gone for long days, busy researching and reading...

Good news is that I got two more ideas for FF's today...Gosh! I really need to finish NY times first before I get sucked into the others. And I assure everyone I'm not going to start anything now. 

Out of the two ideas, I'm not sure about one, but this particular one where Geet plays a con matchmaker seems to be taking shape well in my mind. And I have been living through the scenes since the morning and my hands are itching to write a promo. But I will contain it for the good of you all. 

P.S. Totally 4 FF's in queue...Technoratti starts after Chandini's Rooftop. Next comes Chicago Bellevue...
Edited by 6thElement - 13 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
awesome update dear...so this was the thing tat disturbed him...

dnt tell me now tat Naini is NT and Geet will have to face Dev again... as Dev is a partner W*H NT in business
This content was originally posted by: 6thElement

Awww! I miss our convos so much! :-)
Yes I just changed my profile picture here. This is my first picture so it had to be Om Namah Shivay :-)
Good luck studying yo!😆

Yes...Indeed its been a long time since we had running conversations in this thread...I'm gone for long days, busy researching and reading...

Good news is that I got two more ideas for FF's today...Gosh! I really need to finish NY times first before I get sucked into the others. And I assure everyone I'm not going to start anything now. 

Out of the two ideas, I'm not sure about one, but this particular one where Geet plays a con matchmaker seems to be taking shape well in my mind. And I have been living through the scenes since the morning and my hands are itching to write a promo. But I will contain it for the good of you all. 

P.S. Totally 4 FF's in queue...Technoratti starts after Chandini's Rooftop. Next comes Chicago Bellevue... I even thought about one where Maan and Geet have some suprnatural powers, butI guess thats pushing it too much...let me try out a promo later and see how it sells (Based on the Twilight series, but not exactly that...No Maan is not a vampire LOL)
Edited by 6thElement - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Price of Silence

Thank heavens; there were still some traces of the Mishti I married. But why did I just say that?
I agree with Maan. Why did he just say that? I question those lines too Hasini.
What is hidden behind those lines? It has only been a month and already....there is an assumption or just now he is seeing a different side of Geet

"Just don't ever change'I need you to need me like this'always" - the insecurity is still there, what other assurance does he need. And I think that this line is kinda related to lines listed above.

"I wanted to tell you...but I just didn't want to spoil it on our honeymoon" - He is afraid to displease her. He is afraid that if she does not meet her expectations...it can/could leave to a fallout? Or does he believe that she cannot handle herself in such situations.

Seemingly per Plato, there are two things a person should never be angry at and they are what they can help, and what they cannot. To me this was a situation neither of us could have helped with. I wiped my tears off as the glum feeling left me partly. I knew then that he would have to pay up. If words cost some, then silence now had a price too. - Geet agrees to the above lines of Plato...and yet she decides that his silence will come with a price he will have to pay. Am I understanding her correctly here?

And so that was that, leaving me undoubtedly miserable with the feeling I never did know anything about Maan at all; the uncertainty shrouded me and only grew stronger day after day. - Ooooo, this is something to be worried about....thoughts....lead us to our behaviours which causes actions....some which are good for us and some which we regret.

Edited by Water. - 13 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 6thElement

Its indeed a small world for Maneet...Dev does have some connection to this trio, but trust me he is not Maan's brother.
Because as I mentioned, Maan has only one sibling that is Naini. Thanks for your comment. You ardently  leave behind after every update and I do appreciate your constant support.

Ok. I seemed to have completely missed this part....Dev n Maan connection?
Can someone please enlighten me..when this happened?
This content was originally posted by: Water.

Ok. I seemed to have completely missed this part....Dev n Maan connection?
Can someone please enlighten me..when this happened?

There is no Dev and Maan connection except through Geet's past. She thought there is.
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u updated....finally....loved it...👏
so that was the drama that maan was dealing with for the last 3 days....
he has a sister....naini....new entry...lets c how her character shapes up...now that she is getting divorced...i;m sure we will c her a lot....
liked the train...whose inspiration was apprently CK ad...wow...liked it...👍🏼
geet was right is getting angry...true when was he planning to tell this...but they havent even planned to get married...so its fine...
loved how u quoted Plato....giving geet the understanding....
i believe there r still a lot of things that they dont know abt each other...
waiting for next part....update soon...

Edited by jyoti_l - 13 years ago