Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: night13

perception of YOU.. means that I have ability to realize your existence ... Can you ever define YOU?

Defining me is a journey...I'm the one who walks it....You will have to walk by me....and yet when I speak...U will taint me...Do you speak my language?

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 6thElement

So there is a lot of talk about getting a Maan...

What about these one liners? 

You can never find the perfect apple... and on the contrary there is also...Life is short...why settle?

Every woman has the exact love life she wants... (Courtesy: The Wedding Date Movie)

If you believe in destiny then...Life gives you what you deserve and if you don't then there is...Your life lies in your hands
And along the same lines there is also God helps those who help themselves, so again even if you believe in a higher power, it is still not asking you to compromise and asks you to build your own options.

So basically there are all sorts of worlds that exist...A whole bunch of people who believe in different things.
Either call the one you have Maan...or keep walking until you get that Maan...
But know what you want in your Maan...Perhaps this Maan works only works for this Geet.
So when you have one, you know what you are getting and compromising on. 
To know what you want, isn't it necessary to know yourself first?
But then is it truly ever possible to know oneself in the time that you have? Isn't that a lifelong process?

All I see is a bunch of questions...😉

In the end I think...its all about making it work for you...and the keyword is YOU not for someone else.

Comments?

Yes, the most important thing is to know urself first. But like u said, it is a lifelong process. What I was yesterday is not what I am today and what I am today is not going to be the same tomorrow.

Knowing the best u know urself today, u find your Maan - the one who is perfect in your eyes but what will u do tomorrow now that u have changed, ur priorities have changed, u have grown, matured, gained wisdom?

What do u do with ur perfect Maan? Stay with him or compromise in life? Will that same perfect Maan be imperfect now?
Water. thumbnail

agree...

"You're perfect in my eyes and will always be. No individual can influence my thoughts not even thy whom I feel is the ultimate perfection for I am the only master of me"

You are perfect in my eyes and always will be.
But what if I change? What if I am not longer the same person. Will my perfection for u change cus I have changed?
Agreed, I will not listen to any outside influence, but what if I - the only master of me changed its perception of you, the perfect you.
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Water.

Yes, the most important thing is to know urself first. But like u said, it is a lifelong process. What I was yesterday is not what I am today and what I am today is not going to be the same tomorrow.

Knowing the best u know urself today, u find your Maan - the one who is perfect in your eyes but what will u do tomorrow now that u have changed, ur priorities have changed, u have grown, matured, gained wisdom?

What do u do with ur perfect Maan? Stay with him or compromise in life? Will that same perfect Maan be imperfect now?

You're absolutely right! You can't know what you want until you know what you are and know yourself first. Thats right....there is a difference between what you are and what you are about yourself. That's my opinion and I wont explain why just yet. What do you think about that?

Some people look to different ways on a lifelong search to find themselves and some people just give it up saying "oh well life is complicated enough. If I try resolve every facet of life and search myself then I'll be grey and old"
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Water.

You are perfect in my eyes and always will be.
But what if I change? What if I am not longer the same person. Will my perfection for u change cus I have changed?
Agreed, I will not listen to any outside influence, but what if I - the only master of me changed its perception of you, the perfect you.

perfection is just an excuse to stay in a comfort zone.. a static state...
why strive for perfection when it will fail you... cause you are clouding your
ability to appreciate things for the way they are...

Water. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

You're absolutely right! You can't know what you want until you know what you are and know yourself first. Thats right....there is a difference between what you are and what you are about yourself. That's my opinion and I wont explain why just yet. What do you think about that?

Some people look to different ways on a lifelong search to find themselves and some people just give it up saying "oh well life is complicated enough. If I try resolve every facet of life and search myself then I'll be grey and old"

First n foremost Pushpi.........🤗, kiss, 🤗n lots of ❤️ to u.
Yippie u posted....after ages!!!!!!
Now I m on cloud 999!!!! (😉)
Ok now let me go n read ur actual post.
Edited by Water. - 13 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6thElement

Defining me is a journey...I'm the one who walks it....You will have to walk by me....and yet when I speak...U will taint me...Do you speak my language?

...the question here is not the language I speak.. but do I take this journey with you.. do I follow in to the path of the unknown...

Water. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

There is a difference between what you are and what you are about yourself?
People say, I am what I am. But do we really know the I am.
We might preceive that we are in a certain way, but that could be just an illusion.
That reminds me of Id, Ego n Super-Ego.
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rachana Di! 🤗 It's good to be back...I'm def back and have lots to say....Tu Jahan Jahan Chalega, Mera Saaya Saath Hoga ☺️ hehe silly me
Water. thumbnail

perfection is just an excuse to stay in a comfort zone.. a static state...
why strive for perfection when it will fail you... cause you are clouding your
ability to appreciate things for the way they are...

The ability to appreciate things for the way they are....Off course that is the way to go. Being content with what u have, could that content not be your perfection. Cus only u can see it through ur eyes. If so, how can it be disappointment?
Edited by Water. - 13 years ago