Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dedicated to MOI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CCgh0Prc0k=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi hassina when r u goign to update as long time not updated new york times i hope u r well and take care waiting for your update.
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hasini! Hope that you are feeling better:)
Please update when you are better, will be waiting!!

Thank you people for all your wishes and concern. Yes I'm fine and doing well.
Writing the update as we speak. Last piece of Maan's monologue, then couple of edits and should be able to post it in a few hours.

Dont expect too much...Its a regular update, given that I'm recovering n all.

Hasini

Edited by 6thElement - 13 years ago
For now enjoy this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F59LmUDRcc&feature=related=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
[QUOTE=6thElement]Thank you people for all your wishes and concern. Yes I'm fine and doing well.
Writing the update as we speak. Last piece of Maan's monologue, then couple of edits and should be able to post it in a few hours.

Hasini

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,,,,,m excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!new year's new update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 6thElement

Thank you people for all your wishes and concern. Yes I'm fine and doing well.

Hasini

wowwwwwwwwwww......................finally u r bk,

will b waiting

Part 66 All work and no Play.

<Geet's monologue>

"You do know that I will get to know the place once we get to the airport right?" He asked with a smirk.

I was holding onto the tickets high up and dodging him from giving out the destination we were leaving for in the next 4 hrs. I was high; high from a strange excitement that I did not understand. Perhaps the buzz came from the two shots of espresso I had this morning to jolt myself for the packing I had to do. But my heart denied the reasoning I just came up with. It was him, the smiles that he generously threw around, the silly banter we picked up all morning and this game that we got into, had revved my spirits beyond my reckoning.

"Nahin Maan...mujhe lagta hain aap thodi der wait kar sakte hain" I screamed as I ran around the couch and dashed towards the bedroom.

<Maan's monologue>

It was silly, but I didn't want to back down. Her lips were constantly curving to let out the most beautiful smile I had seen her break into. Something had changed in her, for she felt lighter and that had me follow her behind not to miss one moment of the sublimity. Into the bedroom, we both were and she was on the other side of the bed. I inched closer to corner her by the wall and reached for the ticket stubs that were raised up in the air. As moments passed, she reeled me in with her chypre scent and I now desired a different prize.

"Maan...chodiye mujhe" she yelled as I grabbed her by her bare waist. Having donned my white shirt atop her silk pajamas, her wet skin and her dripping ringlets called out to my senses, immersing me in pure need for her. She gave in as we kissed passionately and I carried her to bed.

"Hmm Maan...hame der jo jayega" her words simmered with agony as she spoke to me.

"Koi baat nahin...agle flight pakad lenge" I answered as I laid one kiss for each button that came off.

"Nahin flight ki baat nahin...hamara pick up chalagaya, tho we will be stuck at the airport" she said as she pulled me closer to face her. Her eyes shied to look away from me, while her fingers slid down my chest.

"Tho kya hua…doosra pick up arrange kar sakte hain na?" I proposed an alternative while I rested my forehead on hers.

"Vahan pe peak winter hain Maan..." she struggled to complete as my nose traced her neck down

"Pass close ho jayega tho hame Denali pahunchna mushkil..." she gave out and I instantly got on my feet for she now realized that my efforts had been paid off.

"Tho..Alaska jaa rahen hain..." I asked as I chuckled.

"You are so evil...you know that..." she cried and came after me clutching together her unbuttoned shirt. It was a different play that started and I now raced down to the bathroom. Closing the door in time to keep her out, I bolted myself in to have her knock at the door, which thundered the inside of the room.

"Pata hain Geet...tum bhi kuch kam nahi ho...Mrs.Evil" I shouted to be heard while I remained locked within the confines of the glass shower door.

Coming out after the hot bath, I found her seated on the floor inside the changing room and struggling to close the large suitcase she had packed in a short while.

I walked to sit by her. "Boots le li, thermals, extra layers aur moisturizer..." she cut me off as she closed my mouth with her hand.

"Mujpe itna yakeen bhi nahin hain? I have planned...I know" she assured me as she continued to fight with the locks. I got up and sat on the suitcase to give her the needed leverage for the task at hand.

"Just making sure...itna gussa kyon kar rahi ho?" I said as I lifted her chin to face me. She ignored as I tried to wheedle her further and we moved on to gather the other essentials for our trip.

It was the longest flight for a honeymoon trip, but the airtime of 10 hrs to Fairbanks, Alaska passed effortlessly as we watched a couple of movies, played bingo and read a book together. We were 10 mts away from landing and she had comfortably dozed off on my shoulders, while the hair that danced by her ears, had me fixated. I could not give up on my habit of silently watching her while she slept. It was still my favorite pass time as those were the moments I wished time would stop and have me lose myself in her for eternity.

"Oh Geet..." I sighed in hushed tones, taking a deep breath for I was very much stuck by her beauty, secretly praying that there would never be a day, I would not dote on her with such love.

As the captain announced our arrival, she woke up to peep outside the window.

"Our vacation seriously?" She cried in happiness as she clutched my arms and shook me slightly.

"Tho bathao Alaska kyon choose kiya?" I asked her back as I kissed her nose tip.

"Kyonki...ab yahan karne liye kuch nahin hain...its peak winter..." she answered coyly to my surprise, while I got up to pull out our cabin luggage.

"Aur yahan kuch kar ne ke liye nahin hain tho vacation pe kyon aaye hain?" I toyed with her for I was certifiably mad that moment for calling our honeymoon a vacation. I was done with her substitution of words and wanted her to speak word for word instead of evading a few.

"Maan...common..." she pleaded childishly, but I was not ready to let it go.

"Nahin...bolo mujhe jaanna hain" I asked as we exited the airplane to get to the baggage claim. The piercing cold wind at the entrance rushed us to get inside the airport and as we waited for our check in luggage, she noticed the disconcert in my mood, while she still ignored to answer my question.

"Maan...please itna tang kyon karte hain aap?" she complained which irked me further.

"Geet just say things as they are..." I turned to face her as I spoke "Can't you say honeymoon?"

Upon hearing me she stomped away, heavily sulking to sit by the passenger lounge. Yes I had no mood to argue and I didn't know why I suddenly wanted her to be specific about the words she used, but I just needed it to be settled. It had lurked in the back of my mind for a while; perhaps even from the time she had hesitated to use the word "kiss" to inform me that Meera and Yash were snogging inside their apartment. What a bizarre request from a husband to a wife? I wondered.

I prodded to find out about our pick up arrangements from her to which she answered unwillingly and I went outside to quickly glance if such a person waited to drive us to Denali. It was pitch black at 5.30 PM already with no one was waiting for us by a cab or a car. We had another 3.00 hr leg to cover to get to the log cabin she had booked and that had me worried for the pass conditions might worsen with the growing night.

"Tumne phone try kiya?" I asked having paced back to sit by her. She simply nodded, not wanting to converse yet.

<Geet's monologue>

This was the classic him, who would not pursue or coax me into talking to him even if I was to vow never to utter another word. It drove me crazy at times and at other instances I covertly thanked Babaji that he was unlike other men in many ways. Indeed, it brought a good range of dependability to the table, but now my heart yearned he would let me be ME; allow my shy self to live by the side. I decided to talk to him about the same that night, but I was still not sure about my opening lines. I knew it would come to me and for now I was going to wait it out until we reach the cabin.

"Pata hain yahan raat ko passes close bhi ho sakta hain?" he bit into his words before he clacked them anxiously.

"Tumne teek tarah se confirm tho kiya na, ki voh 5.30 ko ayega?" he doubted and that to me was my last straw. I got up to go check by the parking lot not minding the bone chilling cold. Wanting to wait there a few minutes, I buttoned up my coat as I walked out looking down and bumped into a placard. The board read Mr and Mrs Khurana and that brought relief to my anguished mind for I was not ready to face him without an answer. The lady introduced herself as Mrs. Juneau and apologized for the delay. We boarded the pickup truck she had brought along and started our silent drive from Fairbanks to Denali outskirts. The needle on the odometer didn't cross 40 the entire stretch and we shook vigorously as the truck graced the snow clad George Parks Hwy to Healy.

Our cabin was located outside Denali National Park, a few miles between Healy and Denali. Voted one of the best places to catch the Northern lights, at this time of the year, I had no issues managing the reservation for the stay given the winter conditions. The deal was down market and yet came with a fully stocked kitchen, mini-bar and help for 2 hrs every day, which made me opt for the location that fell outside the park reserve area. We needed this alone time in the middle of nowhere for I was tired from all the turn of events we had faced one after another since our marriage. My illness and the divorce decree had caused one too many sleepless nights snatching away the newly married feeling from us and it needed some serious reviving.

After perhaps what I would call the most boring 3.5 hrs of my life, we reached the clearing where we were to spend our Honeymoon. Oh! Yes, I had no problem screaming it mentally, but only when it came to giving my voice to certain words, I had sickening shyness come over me and now it even meant ruining my time with him. Having stepped onto the wet snow from the halted vehicle, I wanted to check out our stay, my first ever trip that I had planned for us. There was less light for me to take in the view that surrounded the cabin. I dismissed exploring the plot at this time and decided it was a task best suited for morning light.

Mrs Juneau handed over two radio phones to contact them for any necessities and promised to come over immediately as they stayed two miles down the road. Leaving us behind with the luggage on the snow, the owner left us to survey the place to ourselves. He wheeled the baggage in, while I followed picking up the duffels that was more my size to tackle. I opted to shower first and changed into the special nightwear I had carefully picked to woo him. It was a silk red nightdress that ran a little below the knees with a spaghetti top. A lacy silk coat helped conceal more of my bare shoulders, which I had bought additionally to increase my comfort level around him. Watching me roll the Stella McCartney perfume stick under my temples, he moved around the room checking the bags for his nightwear. My presence had the least effect on him, for he ignored me and went ahead to take a shower.

Hai Babaji..inhe woh shabd itna kyon important hain ki hamare honeymoon pe mujse jagda kar rahe hain? I cribbed to the all mighty to shed some light at the clarity I lacked.

While I waited for him to get back, I had dozed off and now heard the TV playing in the living room. I straightened my clothes and marched to check if he had any intentions of patching up with me for the night.

"Yeh kya hain Maan?" I inquired at the sight that greeted me, poking him on his shoulder with my index finger.

"Kyon? Yeh hamara vacation hain na...tho I'm chiling...Kuch galat kar raha hoon kya?" he shot back with every pun intended to prick me.

He didn't care the least bit as he sat there with a glass of single malt on the rocks, hair dripping wet, black vest with matching tracks and to top it all it was not I, but his Mac on his lap. Kya scene hai Babaji hamara honeymoon ka? I cried inside and closed the distance between us to sit beside him.

"Aapko yaad tho haina...ki yeh hamara woh hain..." I said, making a face and looked for the remote to turn off the television.

"Woh kya hain Geet...vacation?" He questioned back still not ready to give in.

"Maan...mere saath mazak mat kijiye...Main bahuth serious hoon" I folded my legs on the couch and settled for I realized that our conversation was not going anywhere that time.

He sniggered and lifted his eyebrow to jab me further "Tum toh kiss ko bhi woh hi kehati ho na? Toh kya yeh hamara "Kiss" hain?"

"Maan...woh wala "woh" nahin...doosra wala "Woh" I explained being well aware that the clarification was not going to save my honeymoon.

"Geet..ek kaam karo...tum ek dictionary kyon nahi publish karti...mera tho bahuth kam ayega" he said, as I mentally cursed him.

"Maan...aapko ab bhi mazak sooj raha hain...main aapke ke liye..." I stuttered as I sheepishly fished for words to explain my attire.

"Yeh...sab...kapde..." I gave out finally in hopes of reconciling.

"Tho bolo...ab hume yahan kya karna hain?...yahan kis ke liye aaye hain" He went back to call my attention to the same word play that I now detested getting back into. Aur main bhi aaj peeche nahin hat ne waali...Main bhi dikhati hoon ki Geet Maan Khurana kya kar sakthi hain. Determined to stay away from him, I dashed to the kitchen to open the refrigerator and searched for anything that could aid me with the wile plans that brewed in my head. Green stunted and smooth was the object that was to help me with my mission. I quickly emptied the Heineken beer to fill it with tap water and did the same for two other bottles that I decided to run the show with. Before I could empty the last of the bottle, I tipped over a few ounces into the scoop of my hand and splashed some around my mouth to give out the fermented malt smell. Oh! I had to look the part all right for it was not easy to fool Mr.Maan Singh Khurana, my ex-boss, Director of IT.... Hmm. I sighed as I mentally checked my drunk voice and the sways I would add to my trudge incase I had to encircle the house in a fake drunken stupor. Gulping down some of the water, I strolled to sit in the opposite couch and placed the beer bottle with a thud on the table where his foot rested.

Eyes wide in shock and a snigger gave out his surprise. "Yeh kya hain? Tum aur Beer?"

"Haan...main bhi chill karna chahti hoon..." Having said that, I picked up the bottle and attempted bottoms up, which I did succeed in, as I was thirsty. I rushed to the refrigerator and started chugging the second fake beer bottle I had placed separately from the original lot. Not comprehending all that was going on, he raced to meet me in the kitchen.

"Geet...ab bahuth ho gaya hain...chalo, so jaate hain" he said, as he tried to grab the bottle from me and put it back in the refrigerator.

"Nahin...Maan..." I raised my hand in mid air, the typical drama queen that I was.

"Aaj mera jee kar raha hain pee ne ke liye...muhje..." I faked a hiccup and went for the bottle again "peene dijiye..." I stuttered purposefully. As he blocked my way, my hand moved inside the cold compartment to grab the open Heineken. The bottle that I now had in my hand had the lid on, which didn't seem right to me. Wanting to prove a point I unscrewed the top and took a mouthful of the German bitter, only to spurt the same amount back on his vest.

"Tho ab tak jo pee rahi thi...voh sab.." he looked down on his vest and back at me with utter disbelief. Now that I was caught red handed, I made a face, hoping to have him overlook the act I had put up to seek his attention, but I had ill luck favoring me tonight.

"Nautanki...ab tho tumhe yeh bottle peena hi padega..." he said as he took off his vest.

"Maan...actually voh main..." my words failed as he raised his eyebrow and cornered me.

Folding his arms to show a rise in his attitude that I was already being flooded with, he leaned on the countertop to hurry the beer fest.

"Hmmm...Zaldi...tum pee thi hain, yaa main pilavoon..." he commanded. Faking a cry, I closed my nostrils, not wanting to take in the putrid smell and I quaffed the malt and hops brew.

<Maan's monologue>

She had finished the whole bottle and now wobbled her way to the living room.

"Geet...sambhal ke..." I ran behind her. I bent down to close the laptop to move it out her way, when in the meantime; she picked up the scotch on the table and guzzled down the raw liquor. My forethought to loosen her up with the beer was failing miserably.

"Maan...mujhe aur chaiye..." she asked now that she was tipsy.

"Geet...yeh sab teek nahin hain tumhare liye...ab cholo..." I held her by her arm, while she brushed it off to dash to the mini bar. This time it was Brazilian rum that she shaved off up to a quarter bottle, before I could yank her back to the bedroom. She was now officially drunk.

"Chodiye Mujhe....Mr. Maan Singh Khurana..." her voice lost its charm and she now garbled.

"Aap mujse sorry kahe bine choo nahin sakte...mera paas poora" she threw a hiccup before she continued "poora list hain...ki aap kis kis ke liye mujse sorry bolna hain..."

"Haan teek hain Geet...main sorry bol doonga...tum ab lait jao..." I tried to lift her and she managed to get off my arms as she jerked vigorously.

"Aap jab tak sorry nahin bolte..." she said as she took off her silk overcoat and shoes "tab tak main andar nahin avoongi" after which she ran outside the cabin and closed the door. It was -28 F and 5 mts outside without the essentials only meant losing the arm or leg to frost bite.

"Geet meri baat suno...I'm sorry...andar aanjavo..." I screamed as she held onto the glass door not letting me to open the same.

"Nahin...main andar nahin aane waali hoon...suna aapne..." she spoke back as her voice cracked.

"Nahin kuch sunai nahi de raha haan...kya kaha..." I tried to see if that would do the trick.

"Wait..." she gestured a stop and opened the door to repeat the same sentence "Main andar nahin..."

I tugged her by her arm and lifted her shivering self back to the bed.

"Maan...mujhe tand lag raha hain..." she squeaked as she cuddled next to me. Moving my arm to pass it underneath her neck, I gently scooped her to rest on me. "Ab teek hain? " I asked to check her comfort level. It was too late and she had passed out already leaving me awake to the cold winds that swished outside.

It was the most unexpected happening of the day and it deeply left me thinking of the chores ahead. Running through my acrid questions at her, I had fathomed that she misunderstood me every step of the way. Starting with my nervousness over our pick up getting delayed, it was my concern for her, not wanting to spend a cold night out in the wild, when we had come for our honeymoon. My worry had backfired and I was paying heavily for it. Second was my wish for her to speak her mind, right down to the words she had mentally proposed to use with me. It stuck deeply that I was unable to get across to her and couldn't help ponder the challenges we would face once our life was to shift over wireless. It was simply not I to run behind people to seek closure for every fight that came my way. But she mattered, her thoughts and my image that she carried in her mind needed to be in-sync with that of what I had in mine. Is it truly possible to speak without having your intent tainted, by the other party's prejudice? I was going behind the impossible, perhaps tried and failed by all those that came ages before me and yet here I was trying to figure out a framework to communicate to her. I stopped racing behind the questions for which I had no answers and simply meditated upon being myself with her. This only meant pure work and now it was time to get into the nitty gritty of the dirty marriage basics we both needed working on.

All left alone, the truth of the matter glared at me: It was all work and no play for me that night…on our Honeymoon.

After a long time, no doubt, so here it is. Please post and comment. Hoping to hear from many of you...

shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy😊
Welcome back🤗
Hope you're feeling better now😊
So good to see the update. Will read and comment soon. 

A wonderful update.
I loved the smartness with which Maan made her speak out the destination of the 'vacation'(😛) they were soon heading to. He very well knows how to handle his wifey😆
I love the shy Geet a lot. She's shy, conscious voicing out her feelings at times but does know how to woo him through her actions but little did she know that calling her honeymoon as vacation would end up making all her plans go waste. 
I enjoyed the part where she was faking to be drunk to grab his attention and then actually got drunk. She emptied the bottles and filled them up with water and then the perfect acting of being drunk🤣 Maan rightly calls her-Nautanki😉  Enjoyed reading this a lot!!! To me, this was the best part besides Maan's monologue about the current situation and the days ahead when she'l be in SF.   

Edited by shivangi783 - 13 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey!

First of all, welcome back!
how are you doing these days?
hope u r having fun in this new year!
So, since you have asked me to come out from my silent mode into the visible mode, as i said, here i am!
loved the update!
Umm.....Maan is soo... naughty,liked the way he found the destination!
n then Geet, she made the effort of planning the trip, a welcome change showing her independence!
the part where she is  caught red handed with the actual drink......hahahaha......lovely!
in the end, oho....bechaara Maan dissapoint ho gaya!
In all, as always-the update was great!
lived up to the expectations of being one after sooooo..... long and being the first update of the year!
hope u will continue sooner this time!
waiting.....
love,
swati