Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

YEP! I live in the suburbs so it's a 40 min drive w/out travel!!! Tough competition...nope! I'm pretty sure I would win in the wild and wacky department, but I think she's a lot wilder than she gives herself credit!!šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†

Sweetie....your writing tels me your imagination can def run wild, but the question is does our beloved Hasini act on those thoughts!?!šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

What have I done to u? Some 21 year old shrinks let loose in my thread...

Koi mujhe inse bachao....
Originally posted by: night13

"My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me...  I am stuck between Day and Night..
won't you come in the light.... where dreams meets reality is where I reside... is where you'll find me waiting... "

Dream meets reality is where suffering dwells...Worlds crash there...Its a bottomless pit....I'm ready to meet you in your dreams or in reality...
I'm waiting at either ends...move on from the pain....Wherever you are walking towards...You will find me there.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6thElement

WAIT?! So I'm right!! 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!! hasini and night13....you guys are so deep!!! Tough competition b/c I can't decide who is deeper BUT love both of your responses!!

WAIT?! So I'm right!! 

Hasini....And Wild...They are the two sides of the same coin...they dont co-exist...Not Yet...
It needs fire to melt to fuse and be a blob...no ends...no beginnings

Who will be that fire? šŸ˜‰
Edited by 6thElement - 13 years ago

OMG!! hasini and night13....you guys are so deep!!! Tough competition b/c I can't decide who is deeper BUT love both of your responses!!

Wait....who said there is a competition...

This is just the way I live with my illusion.šŸ˜‰

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I challenge u to join us.. it surely is a tough competition... not sure if u can handle it...
are u deep enough ?
Originally posted by: night13

I challenge u to join us.. it surely is a tough competition... not sure if u can handle it...
are u deep enough ?

Ok...I only have two options šŸ˜²...I either make peace with Night or join hands with Sweet CoCo...

Whoever first approaches...has me by their side.
Night Are you coming down? Or am I moving up with CoCo?

ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Part 65: Nirvana: This is the perfect titleā€¦I wonder how long it took you to come up with it!!! I bet at least 4 hours! LOL!!!

Meer's dialogue was fabulous! She comes off as much more confident and strong than Geet in her monologue!! I like how blunt she is with Geetā€¦.exactly how good friends should be!!

Geet's lines: I knew he was the only warmhearted guy I was ready to share my life and my pastā€¦the key word here being past! I realized how important this word is because sharig your present and life can be easy, but not your past and Geet found her oneā€¦the one that she shared her pastā€”her horrid past with and he understood. Her inner turmoil now is not to make him feel that she's taking him for granted, especially now that Meer made that point!

It was not just in her dreams, but she was still struggling to settle with reality that I had truly become hers and it needed promoting the very element, that our thin fabric of bonding was made of. Maan is truly splendid!!! How greatly he understands her and the thin fabric line is superbā€¦you've def got an unique way with words!!!

Geetā€¦a truly unique pieceā€¦loved her nervousness while the clerk had her on holdā€¦ "reinstate the existence of all that I held dear": HMMMM!!! Geet can def be a little melodramatic at times, but you effin' true!!! I loved how she screams out the window that Maan is hersā€¦.and THANK YOU for the comic relief: the neighbor telling her to shut up!!! LOL!! So funny!!

Such a romantic scene: the hug and her telling him the date and this line: only to claim me for eternity!!! You did a marvelous job of describing him having a "low whimper"ā€¦Geet releases her pain and sorrow through tears, but very rarely does Maan show his emotional side and I loved how he lets it out!  Awwwwwwww!! "I want you for myself": Now def the relief kicks in, she was always his, but now that burden of not knowing if lifted and both are free from the pain and agony!!! And even she can give herself fully to him nowā€¦ and love how she feels that sense of guilt for making him feel "denied"ā€¦nice use of words!! The syntax in this chapter is so die for!

Maan's New York most cherished memories was awesomeā€¦all the monumental moments in his life took place in New York!!!! He met her, fell in love, and today becomes one with herā€”his Mishti!!!

Today now for my favorite part of the whole chapterā€¦and you know how excited I was and still am over this part!!! Here goes:

His starts to unbutton his shirt as he goes to the bedroom and bam! There she is!! Oh MY EFFIN' GOD!!! What a nice way to end his monologue and enter hers!! LOL!!! Plus 18...REALLY?! LOL!! You worry too much!  It wasn't as wild and crazy as you thought it might be and like I told you beforeā€¦.not at all vulgar, but very sensual in the most beautiful way possible!!! You kept it magical just like our beloved Maneet!! Niceā€¦me likey likes so much!!! 

She's worried about him ridiculing herā€¦.love Geet!! And wanting to hide in the closet!!! Still has that essence of humor! "The climax of our 12-day fast" that double entendreā€¦.ama-ZING!!! Take a bow!!! YES!! She wore the nose ring and the wasit jewelryā€¦.him being speechless: puuuuurrrr-FECT!! AWW!! He calls her smile "serene"ā€¦I love that word! I hope my huuby finds my smile "serene"! LOL!!!!

OH!! He's forgetting wordsā€¦.once again silence is golden!! And then the caressing beginsā€¦aaye haaye kya baat hai!! She felt the "deeper shades of passion"ā€¦..woman this writing is turning me on! LOL!!!! Ok I apologize for my inappropriateness, but this is soooooooo goooooood!!!! And now the kissing begins!!! YIPPPEEE!!! Back flides in session!!

She's running her hand on her bare chestā€¦.our girl has some serious guns! I'm glad his passion is sinking into her! And he's removing her accessoriesā€¦.this part is so sultry and sensual!!! OMFG!! This right here: "we gasped for breath for having come out of our short but intense session of passionate kisses": This is so HOT!! You have no idea how HOTā€¦.it's beyond believe how scorching, sizzling, blazin' HOT this is!!!

Awww!! She uses the chup bilkul chup lineā€¦love it when she does it!!! She's speaking in his basha now!!! I can't believe ths girl is so BOLD!! I'm so damn happy!! I think I'm gonna cryā€¦*sniffs* *sniffs*ā€¦.actually I'm kiddingā€¦I'm a drama queen! LOL! But Geet is so impressive! Choli strings are beilng pulled and now I'm screamingā€¦.better shut up before my parents send me to a mental asylum!!! Kisses moving down to "places he had been a stranger to date": NICEEEEEEE!!!!!! I just read the words MOANINGā€¦.omfgā€¦.yes!! Yes!! YES!!!  Ladies and gentlemen the lehenga is being pulled downā€¦history is being made!!!

Ok but before I get carried away, she says "wipe away the bitter memories of my past and he now proved there was love too in a physical world": so immensely beautiful!!!

Okay back to my gushy giggly selfā€¦.shirt is off Maanā€¦man I wish I had a visual of thisā€¦.my imagination and mind is doing cartwheels!!! His chiseled chestā€¦I'm officially in Maanlandā€¦.I need to come back!!! Someone slap me!! LOL!!

Simmering in sweet tortureā€¦.diction is so fab!! And "seeking sanctuary": this is so legendary!!!  I can't breath anymoreā€¦.stripped of clothingā€¦sheets to be rufflesā€¦.the sheets are killing me here! You used them so brilliantly to describe the action between the two!!

I loved that you used this "to heighten my initiation into the sensual world" instead of turned on or some other commonly used words! I love the way you describe it!! Also love this line: "our spirits to experience euphoria at its highest": This is utterly beautiful! It's like a piece of heaven! And to top tahat off was this line: "psychedelic colors of bliss shimmering in our mortal souls"!! This wording is so wonderful and magnificent!! It's a magnum opusā€¦.so lyrical and artful!!!! "Passionate seesions of sensual drama": it's like I'm watching a theatrical piece or a work of art!!

Such a splendid chapterā€¦I literally ran out of wors to praise you and your writing!! I need to get a thesaurus and a new set of vocabulary!!! You've done an amazing jobā€¦.you deserve a Pulitizer and fastā€¦.such creative and original writing!! Loved this so much and looking forward to see the dynamic of Maneet's relationship changing!!!! Thanks a bunch for this!!

pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6thElement

ROFL....lovin this convo. I'm from Chicago suburbs too! Finally met a Chicago gal on IF :-D
Hasini, my money's on you for that competition šŸ˜‰