Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 6thElement

Somethings are meant to be left between the deep dark soul and me...

Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light,
I have loved the stars too fondly
To be fearful of the night......

come into the light..
-Aarya- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I bet Hasini will post something in about...hmmmm....let's say 20 mins....Am I getting warmer?!

.. I hope your dreams comes true... :)

I bet Hasini will post something in about...hmmmm....let's say 20 mins....Am I getting warmer?!

I think...I already posted this...Until Rooftop gets updated with Part 3...No NY times..
But its a light update...Its only their honeymoon....πŸ˜‰

Kuch parde hatenge....Rooftop main bhi...
Originally posted by: night13

Though my soul may set in darkness,
It will rise in perfect light,
I have loved the stars too fondly
To be fearful of the night......

come into the light..

I'm at twilight....where day meets night....My eyes need to adjust for this is different light...

But will the night last while I learn it....
Edited by 6thElement - 13 years ago

Nice!! I bet be going to Navy Pier...cruise party!! I'm excited about drinking b/c I can OFFICIALLY drink now...yaya for being 21!! πŸ˜†

Private party huh?! Don't get too naughty!πŸ˜‰

Me....Naughty? You know me...I'm shy in many was...Even Geet seems to have tough competition from me.

Girl...dont get wasted....
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Me....Naughty? You know me...I'm shy in many was...Even Geet seems to have tough competition from me.

Girl...dont get wasted....

Navy Pier cruise party?! Are you from Chicago?

Geet vs. Hasini....that's tough competition ;-)
-Aarya- thumbnail

I'm at twilight....where day meets night....My eyes need to adjust for this is different light...

But will the night last while I learn it....

"Dusk, is just an illusion, because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are; there cannot be one without the other, yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel, I remember wondering to be always together, yet forever apart?"
Originally posted by: night13

"Dusk, is just an illusion, because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are; there cannot be one without the other, yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel, I remember wondering to be always together, yet forever apart?"

Be together physically and forever apart mentally...No comments...and nobody wants that...

Being together mentally...yet forever apart physically
Aah! that's some killer attraction you are talking about...Its sheer intoxication where the want only grows day by day....You would never find out how it would end...a lifelong mystery...
Its a never ending romance for Night and Day...Its only in the mind....

Edited by 6thElement - 13 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail

Be together physically and forever apart mentally...No comments...and nobody wants that...

Being together mentally...yet forever apart physically
Aah! that's some killer attraction you are talking about...Its sheer intoxication where the want only grows day by day....You would never find out how it would end...a lifelong mystery...
Its a never ending romance for Night and Day...Its only in the mind....

"My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me...  I am stuck between Day and Night..
won't you come in the light.... where dreams meets reality is where I reside... is where you'll find me waiting... "

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: pushpi

Navy Pier cruise party?! Are you from Chicago?

Geet vs. Hasini....that's tough competition ;-)

YEP! I live in the suburbs so it's a 40 min drive w/out travel!!! Tough competition...nope! I'm pretty sure I would win in the wild and wacky department, but I think she's a lot wilder than she gives herself credit!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sweetie....your writing tels me your imagination can def run wild, but the question is does our beloved Hasini act on those thoughts!?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†