Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Even with a magnifying glass...

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

I cannot find any humour or comedy in the "cameo role"

We were ensured and told that the cameo is a comic one and just for two weeks. One week is already gone ,  stil I cannot find any humour or comedy in the new role .

Whatever comedy we are getting - we are still getting it from our poor Shravan .

I am just praying and praying . when will this torture end . Confused

( This is just my personal  opinion, what I consider torture, for many of you it may be sheer pleasure )

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maku_sudi01sandy.21Mr.ZkDavimaris08

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

We were ensured and told that the cameo is a comic one and just for two weeks. One week is already gone ,  stil I cannot find any humour or comedy in the new role .

Whatever comedy we are getting - we are still getting it from our poor Shravan .

( This is just my personal  opinion, what I consider torture, for many of you it may be sheer pleasure )
humour was there when shravan slapped ranbir ....lol..... I am waiting for his exit...I just wanna he exit on sweet note..... like Tara exit from BHPH saying to saanchi you are his wife and taken seven vows around fire....blah blah.....  I dont think he wiil be going next week as 21 days were still left so they will need another 15 days to torture us.........
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

humour was there when shravan slapped ranbir ....lol..... I am waiting for his exit...I just wanna he exit on sweet note..... like Tara exit from BHPH saying to saanchi you are his wife and taken seven vows around fire....blah blah.....  I dont think he wiil be going next week as 21 days were still left so they will need another 15 days to torture us.........
yep su agree there is no humour. but each one has his or her POV.
as lucky says this cameo seems to only extend;;
  BHPH is now torturing us with its weird sense of humour and storyline.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

if this track really does end up like MSK then the cameo will be humorous
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
There is a slight difference between MSk and BHPH. In MSK parties invloved were not married . IN BHPH Sachi and Shravan are married and Ranbir seem like a vulture waiting to relish the meat after the marriage is dead.

Of course , we expect Ranbir to suddenly turn into God and make Shrvan responsible before saying goodbye .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Mr.ZkDavi

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

U know Shravan Only one Who can give Comedy with his Antics...As We Got  to see Comedy from Other Characters also like Pappu sometimes Saanchi And Nidhi...Even with Pratap..But They can not Beat Shravan In their Expressions....

Always Shravan is the Best and Will be the Best...Sunaina...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkanasuya43sunaina02

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
they did try to to make it humourous by that pathetic attempt at fight between ranvir and shravan in shravan dreams but as i said it was pathetics

i found sanchi in that retro dress also very stupid ins hravan dreams

i mean how can he ever imagine her like that

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index