India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

No Surprise

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
GOD in the World who can Hesitate to Say ILU to a man like MAAN SINGH KHURANA. There is no surprise that GEET said I LOVE YOU. He is so much intense in his feeling for her baby who consider as his baby. How he carried her in his arms how many times.

Edited by verode - 24 December 2010 at 10:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa_nrramita_nayalmausam19iMadz

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmmm but then again GEET is From HP naaa..........She is Not kind of A Girl Who Will flaunt her feelings like that....

Though These things really Contradict That This HP Girl Is Wearing Da Backless Blouse....Nd Besides She Is Shy To Say ILU...
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhinki143

hmmmmmmm but then again GEET is From HP naaa..........She is Not kind of A Girl Who Will flaunt her feelings like that....

Though These things really Contradict That This HP Girl Is Wearing Da Backless Blouse....Nd Besides She Is Shy To Say ILU...

Now whats point to drag geet's backless blouse here????Wacko.....We've seen geet in punjabi type suits with very low back in HP tooEmbarrassed....if something has not shown then it doesn't mean its not exist....Wink...She is not shy to say ILU...but their unique relationship never need those three words....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiramita_nayal

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

Now whats point to drag geet's backless blouse here????Wacko.....We've seen geet in punjabi type suits with very low back in HP tooEmbarrassed....if something has not shown then it doesn't mean its not exist....Wink...She is not shy to say ILU...but their unique relationship never need those three words....
Hang on Babes......Have I Said Anything Wrong?????

Who Is Saying Dat It Does Not Exist.....What I Said Is That Ke Aajkal A Girl Wearing Backless Blouse Is Not Seen That She Is Unable To Say ILU....

I Just Wanted To Draw A Comparison B/W HP Geet And Delhi Geet.....Which Is Allowed I Guess....Backless Blouse Comes In Da Way Because Ur Dress Actually Shows What Kind Of Girl You Are(Again I Am Not Saying Dat I Am Against Of Wearing Backless Blouses.....In Fact Me Tooo Njoyed Mahiiiii Song).....So Its Better If You Come Up With Some Healthy Discussion Rather Than Posting Such Emocions...Smile
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Hang on Babes......Have I Said Anything Wrong?????

Who Is Saying Dat It Does Not Exist.....What I Said Is That Ke Aajkal A Girl Wearing Backless Blouse Is Not Seen That She Is Unable To Say ILU....

I Just Wanted To Draw A Comparison B/W HP Geet And Delhi Geet.....Which Is Allowed I Guess....Backless Blouse Comes In Da Way Because Ur Dress Actually Shows What Kind Of Girl You Are(Again I Am Not Saying Dat I Am Against Of Wearing Backless Blouses.....In Fact Me Tooo Njoyed Mahiiiii Song).....So Its Better If You Come Up With Some Healthy Discussion Rather Than Posting Such Emocions...Smile

Well if u judge people by their dress then there is nothing left to say......some times people wearing traditional dresses r  getting more nuts than people wearing shorts or backless.....If geet is wearing backless blouses or any other dresses like that to match with society in delhi then it doesn't mean that she forget her traditional values......SmileI m saying it again geet of hp or delhi never shy to say ILU...its just their unique ness of their relationship never need those words....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
@Jimzzi : Why r u fighting With me????Dress Somehow reflects character...u agree to it or not does not matter to me.....Those Who Have a Huge Traditional Value Wil Never Wear Stupid Dresses Whether You Agree Or Not....It Does....Same Way If Sum1 Draws a Tattoo It Shows The Value Of That Person....Whether You Agree Or Not But It Does....A Girl With High Traditional Value Will Never Wear Such Revealing Dresses....These Two Things Contradict.....And This Is Da Difference...The Way Geet's Character Is Shown Is Butchered Now...Coz Girls Wearing Salwar suits Are Now Wearing Backless Blouses IS Not Digestable....Anyway We Are Deviating From The Topic.....The Topic was She Is Unable To Say ILU

And I know That Their Relationship Does Not Need Words And I Respect That...
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

@Jimzzi : Why r u fighting With me????Dress Somehow reflects character...u agree to it or not does not matter to me.....Those Who Have a Huge Traditional Value Wil Never Wear Stupid Dresses Whether You Agree Or Not....It Does....Same Way If Sum1 Draws a Tattoo It Shows The Value Of That Person....Whether You Agree Or Not But It Does....A Girl With High Traditional Value Will Never Wear Such Revealing Dresses....These Two Things Contradict.....And This Is Da Difference...The Way Geet's Character Is Shown Is Butchered Now...Coz Girls Wearing Salwar suits Are Now Wearing Backless Blouses IS Not Digestable....Anyway We Are Deviating From The Topic.....The Topic was She Is Unable To Say ILU

Why should I fight with u???I m putting my POV just like u did......According to u Dress reflects yr char & I m not agree with u...I m saying it only....If U're not agree with what I m saying then that can be  the point of discussion & not fighting.....Smile....Don't use the word Stupid Dresses....I don't have any objection with yr POV & U can move with what u think....But U can't decide by yrself whats wrong or right....According to me there is nothing wrong in Backless blouses , revealing dresses or tattoos as long as u have yr culture values & limitations in yr mind.....No offence just putting my POV...There r so many indigestible things r going on the show as well.....If geet's char has butchered( as u said) then they didn't left to butcher MSK's char too....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

Why should I fight with u???I m putting my POV just like u did......According to u Dress reflects yr char & I m not agree with u...I m saying it only....If U're not agree with what I m saying then that can be  the point of discussion & not fighting.....Smile....Don't use the word Stupid Dresses....I don't have any objection with yr POV & U can move with what u think....But U can't decide by yrself whats wrong or right....According to me there is nothing wrong in Backless blouses , revealing dresses or tattoos as long as u have yr culture values & limitations in yr mind.....No offence just putting my POV...There r so many indigestible things r going on the show as well.....If geet's char has butchered( as u said) then they didn't left to butcher MSK's char too....
who Is Saying bTW that MSK's Character is Not Butchered????it is butchered to some extend....its not that k i am saying dat dress matters completely but ya it does to some extend....not completely but still.....anyways nice talking to you...

Go to top