Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Overwhelming negativity is killing this show (Page 2)

Love.Karantacks Goldie
Love.Karantacks
Love.Karantacks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
wow tht was amazing.
while i was reading i kept on sayin' (omg i totally agree)
i agree with  ur every single point, its just so true.
this show is no more exciting, thrilling anymore. too much negativity.
tani's is alone, no one defends her, and her lips are seeled; she doesnt say anything.
& i just heard tht tanu are not married Shocked
i just cant watch this show anymore !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I love love LOVED reading ur post!!Clap You are a brilliant critique! It's like i could hear your voice clear through every sentence you wroteLOL And saying "I Agree" after each one like saying Amen after prayersLOL

Agree with every single word you said, basically the balance in the story has disappeared, poof! Confused The previous track, TaAnu's misunderstanding track was depressing as well, but it was handled REALLY well. It fetched great TRPs too, so I don't know why the new CVs don't want to follow the same trend. There was just NO transition from previous track to this track, every negative stuff they could think of, they just dumped it in ALTOGETHER abruptly! It doesn't even fit with the story, nor the characters. The only supposedly "comic" person who's left is jonaki, who doesn't have any comic timing!

Shekhar always has been a MASTER at having double standards. But I am done with talking about how the other characters have been so inconsistent recently, so I am just gonna let saif talkStern Smile

Right now even I am taking a break from the show btwLOL I am PRAYING, crossing my fingers CVs read this post of yours & actually THINK about what they are doing, I know I am hoping for a miracle to happen!Sleepy

sita11

fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
guys why is everyone talking abt taking a break from this show?do u feel it is that bad?Shocked
snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Clapha ha awesum post  Thumbs Up loved it yup itz fully messed up 
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
very very nice post archana fan
i totally agree with u
i am just hating the new creatives of the show VIKAS & SANDIP
they shd b thrown out of the team of  TERE LIYE
TERE LIYE show is very very eternal show
but these silly creatives hell bent on making it a disgusting show
i want the old creatives DORIS & RICHA back in the show
PLZ  DORIS & RICHA save this great show from the hands of these destructives VIKAS & SANDIP !!!!
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archanafan

Not only does it have fresh faces and gifted actors, Tere Liye could have risen to something higher than what it is now.

Give your audience something to look forward to, make the male lead stand up for Taani or we lose respect for him. He should be her protector, not her accuser. Remember, Taani lost her father at a young age, so she will look for constancy, understanding and maturity in her spouse.

Make Taani bold enough to at least attempt to leave the town and take a break after all this humiliation, instead of saying, here, pile some more BS on me, I can take it, I'm a doormat, wipe your muddy shoes on me. I ain't sayin' a word.

Then after a while, after she's famous as a singer, bring the couple back into each others lives in a classy, elegant but surprising way, where the audience will go, wow, now that's something we never thought would happen! Instead of, geez, pass the last box of Kleenex, will ya?

Aaj bhi ruladiya? Humko bhi aur Taani ko bhi?

SO TRUE
u hv written the mind of tere liye fans
hats off to u
i truly wish the creatives read this brilliant post of yours
& yes it really hurts to see taani crying all time
she lost her father at an early age & her brother also cheated on her by getting married to maulie in such a sheepish ways as if he was dying to get married to that maulie by crushing the emotions of every one
she def wants anurags support & anurag too loves taani ,i am sure he is gonna support her
truly wish these creatives show us the scenes where anurag asking everyone who is blabbing for taani to keep their mouths shuttttttt.....for his taani & he just bombards all the taani haters in his house !!!!
its been ages since we hv seen any eternal nice anurag-taani scene OuchOuchCryCry

deeps07

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
 awesome post and written very wonderfully Thumbs Up...
few months back, the show had some negative tracks but were balanced by equal positivity.... like when that swapping pill incident happened ... shekhar did kick anu out of G. mansion but then anu came to live in taani's house and we had some beautiful taanu moments.... or when Jonaki tried to break robi mauli engagement  , but instead led to robi knowing about mauli's past and accepting her.... bringing out some some beautiful moments.... 
but these its just a pile of negativity .... firstly a baby came out of nowhere and that track was just brought to destroy RoLi ... where is the baby now??? mauli rushed into shaadi with taposh... and taposh is suddenly in love with mauli?????Silly....
now cvs butchered robi who is out there cursing his dada baudi Cry and y are we not having a single anu taani scene ????? 

with today's ME i do not know what more in store for us , but have a feeling that it will not be good Ouch

sita11

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Has anyone noticed if Nupur has been checked for psychotic tendencies?

Didn't Onu notice anything strange about her when he spent 8 yrs with her in the US? Remember the crazy look in her eyes recently?

Subodh suggested a full psychological assessment to Onu, did he follow thru?

I mean who wants to marry a person with emotional baggage and I mean the Glenn Close, Fatal Attraction kind?

Was this test done on her?

Edited by Archanafan - 26 December 2010 at 11:34pm

Go to top