India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Why hypocritical??

khisku Groupbie
khisku
khisku

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Well this is another one of those topics - Sam did right or wrong?! But a slightly different take on it!

Most of us on this forum have bashed Veena Mallik... we have hated her nautanki..he drama.. he stupid statements... I myself started a post expressing my irritation towards her... and many of you shared the same feelings too..

BUT I am surprised to see that so many of you had an issue when Samir expressed the same feelings towards Veena... it is very clear Sam has been irritated with Veena Malik.. we bear her every day for 1 hour and that has mounted into huge amount of irritation.. Sam has been bearing her 24hours for last 12 weeks!!!... his annoyance is totally understandable..

We express our opinions very openly on this forum or otherwise about the housemates.. why shouldn't Sam do so? just coz he is on national TV?.. on one side we the viewers want to see the actual person.. and on other side we are being hypocritical by not agreeing to some one's expression of opinion when most of us feel exactly the same way!

My respect for Sam has increased a lot more after yesterday's episode.. he is the only person who is being himself on the show... No pretense at all! I know my reactions would have been same or rather worse for Veena Malik had a spent so much time around her! 

So i would request all to keep the same standards for judging others as you have for yourself!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diynukal

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top