Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

why aren't the married people having sex?

GamerGleek88 Groupbie
GamerGleek88
GamerGleek88

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
After the last episode of sangini I was like" UGh enough with the near kisses already! IT'S AN INDIAN SHOW WE KNOW THEY WONT SHOW A KISS SO STOP TEASING!!"  I hate all that mushy stop without anything coming after it. Do they need a memo or something? We know that he said he can never give his heart to Gauri, but he never said anything about his body and we all know he in h0rny cause he's always trying to kiss her and Pihu will never sleep with him cause she is married too so W*F? give her the good and stfu because I get tired or all the same stuff happening on different shows? When has a couple ever done it RIGHT after the wedding? Dev and Radhika? no. Archana & Manav? no. Karan & Abha no? Simi & Abhi? no. so why not change it up and be creative instead of  doing the same thing over and over and over?

On a side note: people who are not married are doing it all the time.  Bawri did it with that other guy who she THOUGHT was her husband but not her real husband. Neetu & Sharavni did it with their boyfriends ( and all 3 of them got pregnant) and that was okay and Darmeash knocked up some random girl who he didn't even marry cause it looked bad but heaven forbid married people have sex on the first night of marriage then their genitals might burst into flames and fall off. Maybe it's just me but I just want a married ccouple to have something else going on other then having to be seperated for the first four months of marrige.
Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrebmm1985zaara10rose-girlnaavaLaila2009

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Comparison topics are not allowed. Also, this is a PG13 forum. Please be mindful of the use of language.

Topic closed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22bmm1985Thamesriver-Shankar-Rach-dcMoodyblue*4rom heaven*.Jiya._Manpreet_-PunjabanP.Kamaljit.SeanLimitLessFanSano88

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top