Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

TB:Santa Claus is coming to town!!! (Abigail)

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Santa Claus is coming to town!!!

Tellydom Stars on their Christmas memories

We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yes it is Christmas today and all are in a festive mood to celebrate this happy and beautiful occasion across the world. As this is a special day, Tellybuzz decided to put forth certain questions about their memories and how they spend their D Day. Along with that we popped up a general question regarding Christmas.

Take a look and enjoy the read!!!

Abigail Jain:

Your ideal Christmas present (to get): I love shopping and I love to get clothes and shoes and such stuffs.

What do you like to eat most during Christmas? I love to eat marzipans and guava cheese.

How do you normally spend your Christmas? On 24th night there is a midnight mass that I attend and on 25th I spend the day with my friends; but the evenings are for the family and hence I have time for both. But this year I think I will be packed up with work.

Any childhood memory of Christmas? I was really a bad child and I used to hate Santa Claus, actually scared. And I never believed in Santa Claus and used to pull off the beard angrily.

Complete the carol:  Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way:  Santa Claus is coming to town (Oh what fun it is to ride) on a one horse open sleigh. 

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/8441-santa-claus-is-coming-to-town.htm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aysha-nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
t4s
-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing Smile
parvink Senior Member
parvink
parvink

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
tfs.................Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index