thank u for the pm!!

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 28 December 2010 at 7:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelmm

angelmm Groupbie
angelmm
angelmm

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
LOL so i deceided to update again now because i wont get to for a few days, maybe
PLEASE comment, i get alot more view then comments Unhappy
i wont write until i get more comments or likes
so heres my last udate for now
sorry for mastakes

PART 3- Bitter Truth

"hey you!" Maan yelled again "hurry up im Talking to you" he added.Again to his surprise the girl completely ignored him and continued talking to the guy. "so is it a deal?"she said as if nothing happened.

Maan could not take it any longer. He grabbed her arm and turned around.

The man behind Geet was getting restless. Geet tried to ignore him again "spoiled brat can wait" she thought. Then someone grabbed Geets arm and before she could react she got turned again face to face with the angry young man behind her.

She looked nothing like he expected. Her innocent eyes actually made Maan feel guilty for acting in such a rude manner with her. He was lost in her eyes, he didn't know why. Maan realized alll of a sudden that he was just staring at her face, he remembered what happened and his insides filled with rage again.

"Didn't your hear me? Are you deaf?" Maan snapped at Geet.

Geet saw a Man just staring at her face he looked angry then confused and then angry again. He looked big and was not the man she imagined behind her yelling. Geet was equally as angry, who did he think he was just grabbing her like that.

"You cant just grab me like that!" Geet spat out,

"I can and I JUST did" the Man calmly replied back.

Maan was returning to his normal self this girl before him was irritating him more then ever.

The girl tried to pull away but Maan grabbed her tighter. "No one leaves until Maan Singh Khurana lets them go" he thought to himself. He defiantly wasn't going to let this girl go until he finished what he had to say.

Geet could not believe her ears. This man thought he was the king or something.

"Let me go, don't you have any shame? Rich BRAT" she angrily asked.

"I don't care, you should have thought of that before you decided to take a hour in line." Maan replied. "Didn't your parents teach you any respect, when people are talking to you, you should listen." Maan added. Geet couldn't take it anymore he had no right to talk about her that way.

"Y-Yooou -" Geet was cut off again by the man.

"Seems like they didn't send you to school either, illiterate girl who listens to everything her parent tell her" he said to her.

"Just shut UP" Geet said tears were now in her eyes.

Maan could now see tears forming in the girls eyes. He hated tears, he hated weak people. He thought back to the girl covered in mud, there was sudden realization on Maans face. "was this the same girl" he thought to himself.

"You don't even know anything about me" the girl said cutting across Maan thoughts.

"And I don't want to either. " he replied.

"Next time think before you ignore someone, because no one ignores Maan Singh Khurana." He finished and let her go and he turned away from her. That will teach her he thought.

"Maan Singh Khurana" Geet thought back to the man in the car from before. She realized that it was him she hadn't seen his face properly until now. The way he said his name was exactly the same.

Tears were now running down her cheek.

"I bet you your bitter and ALONE Mr. Maan Singh Khurana" Geet said to him.

The man instantly stopped and turned to look at her. He was clearly caught off guard. Geet gave him a pitiful look and added "I don't blame you for being so miserable" she smiled as a tear ran down her cheek and gave him one last glance then walked away. She never wanted to see his face again.

Maan was shocked why couldn't he talk back. All he could do was watch as the girl walked away.

"how dare she talk to me that way" he thought to himself. It was slowly killing him that some idiotic girl could say that to him and just walk away. He hated her guts, and never wanted to see her face again.

*******************************But destiny had something else in store

K please comment for next up date.

Iqbal Neha1

Iqbal Neha1 IF-Dazzler
Iqbal Neha1
Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
amazing parts

angelmm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index