Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

"Zindge keh Raang"

angelmm Groupbie
angelmm
angelmm

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys, i decided to write a story about Maan and Geet
I've always enjoyed writting and imagining stories but this is the first time i have ever deceided to share on with anyone Smile

I will only continue if people like it or if you guys want me too
if you read and have any comments or suggestions please let me know Embarrassed
 sorry for any grammer or spelling mastakes
Zindge Ke Raang
part 1:An Unexpected Meeting
"The worst thing to do in this life is to trust" Maan Singh Khurana told himself. It had been a year since Sameera left Maan and he still could not bring himself to admitting that she had him fooled all along. The alarm rang and Maan woke up "time for work already" why had he thought of Sameera after so long he had told himself he would never think of her or ever be fooled again.

He decided to forget whatever he thought about at night and got up to leave for work.

Maan was a tall and strong man with sharp eyes that could give you the most piercing glare, his appearance was enough to intimidate anyone around him. He looked in the mirror and fixed his tie.

'Today everthing will go according to plan" he told himself in confidence.

"What am I going to do now" thought Geet, she was in this whole new place, Deli.

"I don't even know anyone" She was at the verge of tears as she walked the roads alone.

Geet was a small, innocent looking girl.She had a black haired braid that rested on her shoulder. She was from a small village , her wardrobe consisted of suits. Geet was in her train of thoughts when all of a studden a car passing by her splashed mud all over her. Geet was in shock her face and clothes were fully covered in MUD.

"OY" Geet yelled "tujhe dekh tah nahi, batameez kahi ka" Immediately she regretted her words. The car started to reverse and the window rolled down more than it had been before. Geet saw a man with glasses wearing a tie sitting at the back seat looking back at her.

Maan saw a girl standing there all covered in mud he couldn't see her face properly but she looked as if she was going to cry.

"batameez aur meh?No one called Maan Singh Khurana Batameez. If you weren't walking in the middle of the road like a fool then you wouldn't have been splashed" argued Maan

How dare she call me that he thought to himself, brainless girl.

Geet was speachless she was expecting a sorry and instead he called her a fool! She was now reduced to tears, Geet was always emotional it was one thing she couldn't contol and disliked that her emotions always betrayed her.

"listen" she said "just because this is a road doesn't mean you can drive arounf blindly, aur that doesn't give you any reason to splash me with mud." yelled Geet as a few tears ran down her cheek

"and.." she sobbed but was cut off

"first of all stop crying like a baby" snapped Maan "and I don't have time for weak and foolish people like you" he added and told his driver to go.

Before Geet could say anything his car drove off

Geet was so humiliated she was covered in mud and was trying to find Pinky's house.

"He didn't even offer to help me"Geet thought "he knew I was covered in mud and had no car"

"bhar mein jaaaeh, kya naam tah uskah " she couldn't remember his name but she new he said it very proudly. "forget it Geet no need to think about such rude people" She thought and found a phone to call Pinky.

"I'm 5 minutes late, just because of that silly girl" Maan thought back to her all covered in mud. He knew he should have helped her even if it was her fault . "bhar Maan Singh Khurana kisi leya upni zindgi koh hold nahi kar saaktah. He had a meeting and was not going to miss it because of a girl."Never again" He thougth back. 

Remember to let me know if i should go on. Comment please EmbarrassedWinkSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbals4everIqbal Neha1shah10..shreyaa..

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
OMG ANGEL??
Haila..Am i dreaming??
Lol..OMG u can write so well??
Haila..LOVE IT
Awesomeeee
So sammera betrayed maan??
Awwhhh lol loved the first meeting hehe
LOL
Amazing
Continue soon
And pls Add me to ur PM list offcourse!!

Edited by maangeetcrazy - 24 December 2010 at 9:14pm
angelmm Groupbie
angelmm
angelmm

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

OMG ANGEL??
Haila..Am i dreaming??
Haila..LOVE IT
Awesomeeee
LOL
Amazing
Continue soon

LOL ahaha i know i dont seem like the type of person to write stories Embarrassed
Thnks for the comment love you
yup lol in every story sameera does LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelmm

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

OMG ANGEL??
Haila..Am i dreaming??
Haila..LOVE IT
Awesomeeee
LOL
Amazing
Continue soon

LOL ahaha i know i dont seem like the type of person to write stories Embarrassed
Thnks for the comment love you
yup lol in every story sameera does LOL

Lol..Nope u do..
Love the starting
Continue soon
Love ya too
haha i know lol..but thank god she left himLOL
iqbals4ever IF-Dazzler
iqbals4ever
iqbals4ever

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
amazing first part continue soon please!!!!ClapClapClapClap
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

great..love it.

add me 2 yr pm plz.
do continue..
thxSmile

Edited by shah10 - 24 December 2010 at 10:20pm
angelmm Groupbie
angelmm
angelmm

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys sorry if its late
and please if you like it leave a comment and press the Like button ;)
sorry for mastakes
feel free to leave any suggestions :)

PART 2-  Veggie Mix Up

"HE's coming" yelled Arjun at that moment everyone at Khurana construction started to get to their places. Eachone of them terrified that they maybe at the wrong place. All the workers were terrified by Maan. Girls all secretly admired his good looks.

Maan walked in the office, as usual all the employees where in their places awaiting his arrival.

'Sir do you remember that you have a meeting" asked Adi

"when did I ever forget one" replied Maan, he was always on top of things.

"Im sorry I'm late guys!" yelled Pinky as she ran in. Then she froze right in her tracks "Im sorry ssir my friend came and I had to pick her up" Pinky said in a terrified voice. She was hoping Maan would not be there when she came., but it wasn't her lucky day.

"I don't care if the Prime Minster came, take care of that stuff before hand" said Maan in a harsh voice.

"wont happen next time ssir" replied Pinky.

"I know" said Maan confidently.

Maan noticed a mud stain on Pinky's arm and thought back to the girl he left all covered in mud. "Just forget about it Maan" he tried to convince himself, "you don't have time to think about this".

Maan turned to Sasha "bring the blue prints to conference room we will need them for the meeting"

"oh and did you change the meeting I had with Mr.Singh for a day earlier?" he added

"No sasha said they said they cant do any other day" replied Sasha. She was admiring his good looks just like all the other girls, she was wishing she had a chance with him, and could do anything to get one.

"well" said Maan breaking Sasha's thoughts "you tell them Maan Singh Khurana said its Friday or NO day"

No one ever gets in the way of Maan Singh Khurana's plans he thought to himself and walked into the conference room.

"That feels good"Geet thought to herself as she laid on Pinky's bed after changing out of her muddy clothes. She had found a phone and called Pinky to come get her. The man was nice enough not to charge her. Unlike that rude man who left her covered in mud in the middle of the road. "Chado" said Geet

"I don't even have any money, I need to find a job." she decided to go later on because she was so tired travelling. "Today wasn't a good day" she thought to herself and drifted into a deep sleep. She had even got mud on poor Pinkys arm when she was trying to help Geet.

Maan got home late after doing work. He didn't expect his Dadi to be up waiting for him "beta? Why did you come home so late?" she asked.

"oh I was doing some work" he replied tired

"you work so hard Maan, take a day off tommrow" demanded Dadi

"NO I have a lot of work to do " replied Maan.

"Beta please, it will make me feel better" said Dadi, it was clear from her face she was stressed.

Maan could not see her that was and agreed.

He went up to his room. He thought about the girl covered in mud again which for some reason made him really angry, he decided that there was no point thinking about it because he wouldn't see her again., and went to sleep.

Geet woke up and saw Pinky all ready. "Are you going to work?" asked Geet. "Yes, Adi called and told me the boss isn't going to be there but we still have to do work." replied Pinky. "You rest today yesterday was a long day for you Geet" added Pinky.

Geet looked in the fridge after Pinky left and realized that there were no vegetables in the house so she got the money Pinky had left her and decided to go to the market to buy some. She changed into her bright red suit and got ready to leave. Red, she thought was always "HER" favourite colour but she did not want to think about the girl that had left her, she was no longer a part of Geets life as a sister she was never there for Geet.

"Maan beta "said Dadi after breakfast "We have no vegetables in the house to make lunch can you go to the market and get some?" Maan looked at Dadi confused "Where is Nakul? We did not hire him so I could go to the MAKET" Maan yelled in disgust. "remember he has a day off today" Said Dadi, seeing Maans angry expression she added "its okay I will go"

"No" Maan replied "I'll go"

He quickly got ready to leave to the market. He wore his white shirt, he didn't like a lot of colour in his life it was either black or white.

Geet went to go buy some tomatoes. "it cost $$" the man told her. "THAT much?" Geet was shocked he was raising the price because it was her alone.

"oy merah demaag crabh hai? That I would pay that much?" she knew he wouldnt charge the average person that.

Maan was waiting in line with the tomatoes he was in a rush to finish and get home but some girl in front of this was taking so long.

"Khotay, meh itni ve bholi nahi hoon" Who do you think you are charging me this much…..I should have you arrested your basically stealing my money." Maan heard the girl say to the man. Her voice sounded familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. He was getting irritated as the girl kept talking. He was not going to wait all day for this stupid girl.

"Heeeey" said Maan in an irritated way. "I don't have all day for you, buy it or LEAVE" he said and added, "don't be so cheap". To his surprise and annoyance the girl did not turn to him, instead she acted as though she didn't even hear a thing he said.

Geet heard a Man behind her really angry. He had even called her cheap. "must be some stuck up rich person" she thought. She was not going to let this guy feel the satisfaction of bothering her, she decided not to bother with such rude people. "Ill give you 40 rupees and thats it" she continued saying to the guy selling the veggies.

"This low class girl ignored me? Maan Singh Khurana" Maan thought eyeing the girls red suit. No one ever dares to ignore Maan Singh Khurana. He was filled with rage and he wasn't going to let her just continue ignoring him. Because no one Ignores Maan Singh Khurana

Thanks for reading lol sorry for the little cliff hanger ending i wanted them to talk in the next part LOL
Comment pleaseEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbals4everIqbal Neha1shah10..shreyaa..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index