Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Christmas Eve Special - 2010 (Page 5)

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Hii Hope dii
Glad to read christmas went well with Santa jiju, he is such a sweetheart.
The christmas brings all the school memories, the whole december use to be christmas celebration, all the preparations for school, and then just many of the holidays.....
we use to decorate our respective class, and assist teacher to make christmas crib...
This Christmas we all school friends went to school, to attend midnight mass, and after that at my friend's place, where we all chitchatted whole night, and we didnt finish it till the next morningLOL
Then we tried our hand in making cake, which didnt turn out to be soft but as a toastOuch, still we ate it dipping in milkLOL
So was two day adventure at my friend's place.....

Tanya dii, sorry to read abt your uncle, he will definitely recover speedilySmile
You sound much like my mom, she is the eldest from maternal side, always she is the first to run and help them, she says we should be more than happy that we are with them at this point of time. 
She manages her uni, then home, then the nani's place, ( as she lives near to our home) I learned to cook early only for her, she always forget to takr care of herself, and runs for work, I was scared before that what will happen if i will get admission out of mumbai uni, but this yr nothing such happened, So this year brought me more of happiness and more hopes for tomorrow...
Take care of yourself too diSmile

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 27 December 2010 at 12:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

lovely post! Thanks for sharing some romance and humor. I enjoyed reading it all! Btw, I was thinking the same about the high winds in the room, lol. Plus i was wondering who lit the fireplace... Sulo-mano went all out and got them the luxury honeymoon suite, lol... Anyways, Happy holidays!

zaara I was thinking the same thing -  suo and manohar went all out. they must have no retirement fund left

either that or it is bloody cheap to vaaction in style in puneLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

hi guys..i just finished watching sa re ga ma pa grand finale..i must say that was one action packed finale...now i have a headache cuz i was using headphones...how is everyone tonite

headphones - why?LOL
--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

Wish you all a roomful of boxes and shopping to your heart's content as well a sHappy new year again in advance. Hope, just as you are savoring private moments we are vacationing with a stadium capacity relatives and friends!LOL- realized afte numerous false starts. hence almost impossible interactio on IF (but for this annoying limited browsers...) or PR viewing before new year...So much as I got myself trapped into Archan aprojectShocked..( on SOTD too, while praising her...had got too chivalrous and 'bragging' to stave some 'onslaughts'Wacko... to other friends...as our Camp's commander in chief Tanyaji is also member of Universal Peace and Love Organization...this back ranker is breaching the ranks!!Silly...have some empathy and mercy...but Imperious Archana is commanding and demanding at least an hour or moreBig smile...unlike these 10-12 minutes short visits...so long. LOL

samarth - stadium capacity relatives and friends?????????  kyon shaadi hai kya?LOL

yes you are breaching the ranks. LOLLOLLOL  you will confuse all the other troopsSillyLOLLOLLOL    it's ok. all's fair in love and warLOL

happy holidays to you tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Hii Hope dii
Glad to read christmas went well with Santa jiju, he is such a sweetheart.
The christmas brings all the school memories, the whole december use to be christmas celebration, all the preparations for school, and then just many of the holidays.....
we use to decorate our respective class, and assist teacher to make christmas crib...
This Christmas we all school friends went to school, to attend midnight mass, and after that at my friend's place, where we all chitchatted whole night, and we didnt finish it till the next morningLOL
Then we tried our hand in making cake, which didnt turn out to be soft but as a toastOuch, still we ate it dipping in milkLOL
So was two day adventure at my friend's place.....

Tanya dii, sorry to read abt your uncle, he will definitely recover speedilySmile
You sound much like my mom, she is the eldest from maternal side, always she is the first to run and help them, she says we should be more than happy that we are with them at this point of time. 
She manages her uni, then home, then the nani's place, ( as she lives near to our home) I learned to cook early only for her, she always forget to takr care of herself, and runs for work, I was scared before that what will happen if i will get admission out of mumbai uni, but this yr nothing such happened, So this year brought me more of happiness and more hopes for tomorrow...
Take care of yourself too diSmile

Sonii:

you are so precious hon, toast?? did you ever read about my cake misadventure too?LOL  cake toast.  what a good use of ingenuityBig smile

I was really happy reading about how you helped your mom. really like that. more kids should be like you these daysBig smile

LuvSSever

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Just read it and loved both the versions specially the second one......was eager to read the second part even b4 the first part ended although m a full blown romantic!!!

Btw couldn't appreciate you enough for the 'anamika' SR.....i will take full credit for asking the most brilliant question in ROTW even though it was not worded by me (credit Nikki again). LOL   

n belated merry christmas!!!

Edited by bonnefille - 27 December 2010 at 7:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Just read it and loved both the versions specially the second one......was eager to read the second part even b4 the first part ended although m a full blown romantic!!!

Btw couldn't appreciate you enough for the 'anamika' SR.....i will take full credit for asking the most brilliant question in ROTW even though it was not worded by me (credit Nikki again). LOL   

n belated merry christmas!!!

really the second one? I thought you would like the first moreBig smile

yes you get eh credit.

It was easier to be expressive with the anamika one.  that was my own visualization

here I was trying to describe someone else's creation

I wish I had time to do a rambling on the entire epiBig smile

belated wishes to you tooBig smile

LuvSSever

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Hey Hope, don't try to engineer breach in my blissful heavenAngryLOL…not only is she pretty and possessive… occasionally she peeps in to my 'laborious' (her verdict) IF dialogues too!Shocked...This time around, we have an extended family's outing with families of five cousins and a friend's…realized after two three unsuccessful plans…A full set of 23 tourists altogether- adequate to complete an entire round of Mexican waves!LOLLOL...but now off to the dinner….

Go to top