Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Christmas Eve Special - 2010 (Page 4)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

My Uncle is in  Hospital so whichever Pier One is near I will go , if he sleeps that is ..I am leaving for the hospital in one hour .

He has a son and  two daughters and they are away on holidays ....don't ask me why ??
It's a strange world we are living in ....

You know Hope , money has it's benefits and it's curses ...that's all I am going to say .
I am just glad I was there for him , On Tuesday morning his caretaker called me 6 in the morning the he has had a paralysis stroke and he  fell down , I took my boys with me , rushed to his house to find him in the most aweful state ...
The last 3 days I have cried non stop ..
In his mental state he thinks I am my mother and he is talking  to me as if he is talking to my late mother ...you can just imagine how depressing this must be for me ..
I cannot tell you how much this forum has helped me .If it was not for  this I would have been so weak, depressed and downright lonely ..I was holding on to all of you to keep my spirits up .
It was like the ray of light in a dark loney room ..honestly ...

His daughter came  2 days ago  , she was in another country  so she cannot be blamed .

My sisetr also was helping me but she works full time so it was not that easy for her .

My sister  has gone for shopping from 7 in the morning ....LOL,  she has been standing in ques in Square One ....
It's crazy out there in all the malls ...
You  also better go ..Most of the places are showing 70 % off.If you go to Square One , then check out Magnolia ,,that is the silver jewellery shop .It has only opened now and it is right in front of Sorosvki ...Beautifu l  stuff they have ...

I came from a very simple middle class background back home.  I can only remember a few christmas' when we got gifts. it was not so commercial. it was more about family and friends and the get togethers.

here it seems commerical influence is a lot. when we came here we got swayed by North American Dream. Big house, fancy cars, private schools, expensive trips back home and vacations. we did it all. we did it fast.  but the entire time it seemed we were focusing more on the material and less on family.  there always felt like there was this gap adn then one day about 4 years ago,  jeeju and I got tired of living the North American dream.  We just stopped, reassessed  and regrouped our lives.

we went back to living like our base roots back home and have found that we actually have a lot more time for family (ours and extended) now. its a nicer feeling.  I feel for your uncle.  I wish his family had been around him when it happened - to assist and support. hopefully they can do it now.

you are special to have devoted this much time.  I am sure he cherishes it.

Our day was busy but most of the shops we wanted to check out were closed so we will have to go again tomorrow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever..Sonii..Tanyaz

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Nice to know you people enjoyed Christmas.

Gosh... Hope, you are making so much of food...???

that is not a lot honey. When MIL is here we make a lot lot moreLOLLOLLOL

Well, I have been gorging on pani-puri since 2 days. I will eat tomorrow also and complete my hattrick. LOL

Tanya Di, I hope your Uncle is better now and you have got some time off for yourself as well.

I and my friends went to a church on Christmas Eve- we were enquisitive to see the special prayers offered on that day- took special permission from Hostel superintendent for the same and came back late. Also we ate yummy cake. Overall nice event, and we all enjoyed.

Did u like it? my favourite pass of midnight mass is the choir.  I haven't seen a good one in churches here but back home in Bombay my favourite choir is at my mom's church. they are still good.

I was reminded of old days when Santa Claus (Mummy-Papa) gave me gifts. When I start earning, I plan to gift my parents on Christmas with 'Santa Claus' signed underneath.

I hope you do buy them something special. parents should be cherished for as long as you have them.

It will be fun.

LuvSSever..Sonii..Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Tanya sorry to hear abt your uncle....Hope he recovers completely....

Thank god you are there to help out as family out of town...

LuvSSever..Sonii..Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hope Varsha and Nicki  for your kind wishes for my Uncle .I came back from the hospital around 9.00 .Really tired right now .Hopefully the coming week should be a better one ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever..Sonii..

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
lovely post! Thanks for sharing some romance and humor. I enjoyed reading it all! Btw, I was thinking the same about the high winds in the room, lol. Plus i was wondering who lit the fireplace... Sulo-mano went all out and got them the luxury honeymoon suite, lol... Anyways, Happy holidays!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
hi guys..i just finished watching sa re ga ma pa grand finale..i must say that was one action packed finale...now i have a headache cuz i was using headphones...how is everyone tonite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Wish you all a roomful of boxes and shopping to your heart's content as well a sHappy new year again in advance. Hope, just as you are savoring private moments we are vacationing with a stadium capacity relatives and friends!LOL- realized afte numerous false starts. hence almost impossible interactio on IF (but for this annoying limited browsers...) or PR viewing before new year...So much as I got myself trapped into Archan aprojectShocked..( on SOTD too, while praising her...had got too chivalrous and 'bragging' to stave some 'onslaughts'Wacko... to other friends...as our Camp's commander in chief Tanyaji is also member of Universal Peace and Love Organization...this back ranker is breaching the ranks!!Silly...have some empathy and mercy...but Imperious Archana is commanding and demanding at least an hour or moreBig smile...unlike these 10-12 minutes short visits...so long. LOL

Edited by smrth - 26 December 2010 at 10:35pm

LuvSSever..Sonii..--Hope--

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Tanya

Always dependable and caring…May your cares prove absolute success and full recovery to your relative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Go to top