Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Christmas Eve Special - 2010 (Page 3)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hey Hope .Sorry for being so late in coming here .I read your double take on the all important show and both sides are wonderful .I personally liked the first version.You know me, romantic fool ...so there .
But the second alos is fantastic .

You are an awesome writer .Much better than even what I thought before because I never knew you could write about romance so well but you are incredible ..

Great to read about your lovely family , Santa Jeeju and the way you all spend it .We  went out last night .Thier was a family cisis , myUncle who is 82 years old got extremely sick and had to be hospitalized and his children had all gone for holiday .I was the one responsible for him.Many times I was posting from the hospital with my son's lap top ...
His son is coming  back today so now he will take charge .

Are you going to go for boxing day sales ?
 I might just check out Pier Imports ..I love that place ...

Oh tanyadi, thank you. I am glad u like them both.

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. it is horrible to see a loved one sick and ourselves helpless especially during the holiday season

I will pray that he gets better. the medical services here are good once the patient is accepted by the hospital.  I hope you get to take a break soon. does he have children who can help?

how is your hubby and your sons? hope they are doign well. try and take some breathing time for yourself over the next few days. you need it.

I am leavign soon to check out furniture and buy some last minute gift.s looking for euopean furniture and have very few shops that can meet our need right now. 

planning on dropping in to do a couple of christmas visits after shopping with jeeju's friends in scarborough. they ahve little ones and we have some gifts for them.

have to go to a family dinner tomorrow so will need to come home later this evening and cook a couple of things for us to take. I am thinking of achar baingan and caramel custard. It is not a potluck but it is my older cousin's house and I wanted to make her something special.

jeeju and I decided to eat out yesterday so I could get a break (was not able to take any time off from work this season) and the four of us will have a traditional family lunch at home (cooked by me) on Tuesday (lst day off) I have already made the tradtional pork bafat. will add sweet rice pulao, chicken curry, cauliflower vegetable dish and a salad as we are only four so do not want to go over board.

I love pier one too. actually bought one of their wicker chairs (the monstrously big one) a long time ago. but will not get a chance to go there today.

r u planning on going to the heartland one? it's the closest one I know of

have u seen Sid onthe forum lately? I totally missed her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever..Sonii..TanyazDabulls23

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
hope darling...read you special but couldnt comment or even press the like button for some strange stupid reason...anyway i thoroughly enjoyed it...i think this SR was so rushed..i think i enjoyed your take more than the actual SR...great job as usualClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged

My Uncle is in  Hospital so whichever Pier One is near I will go , if he sleeps that is ..I am leaving for the hospital in one hour .

He has a son and  two daughters and they are away on holidays ....don't ask me why ??
It's a strange world we are living in ....

You know Hope , money has it's benefits and it's curses ...that's all I am going to say .
I am just glad I was there for him , On Tuesday morning his caretaker called me 6 in the morning the he has had a paralysis stroke and he  fell down , I took my boys with me , rushed to his house to find him in the most aweful state ...
The last 3 days I have cried non stop ..
In his mental state he thinks I am my mother and he is talking  to me as if he is talking to my late mother ...you can just imagine how depressing this must be for me ..
I cannot tell you how much this forum has helped me .If it was not for  this I would have been so weak, depressed and downright lonely ..I was holding on to all of you to keep my spirits up .
It was like the ray of light in a dark loney room ..honestly ...

His daughter came  2 days ago  , she was in another country  so she cannot be blamed .

My sisetr also was helping me but she works full time so it was not that easy for her .

My sister  has gone for shopping from 7 in the morning ....LOL,  she has been standing in ques in Square One ....
It's crazy out there in all the malls ...
You  also better go ..Most of the places are showing 70 % off.If you go to Square One , then check out Magnolia ,,that is the silver jewellery shop .It has only opened now and it is right in front of Sorosvki ...Beautifu l  stuff they have ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 December 2010 at 8:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercarpe-diem..Sonii..--Hope--archanamanavDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
No idea about Sid ..She must be busy shopping right now ...LOL

Welcome back Fifi, how was your holiday?

The Sr was short  but it was sensual and I thought Archu looked so beautiful , I liked her  acting  also ...
Hopefully more romantic moments will come .Now these two should  not stop only at eye locks ....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--archanamanav

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

No idea about Sid ..She must be busy shopping right now ...LOL

Welcome back Fifi, how was your holiday?

The Sr was short  but it was sensual and I thought Archu looked so beautiful , I liked her  acting  also ...
Hopefully more romantic moments will come .Now these two should  not stop only at eye locks ....LOL

hi tanya..long time..i am still in florida..going to get glasses for my son now..and in a mall of all places been on the net trying to locate another store somewhere other than a mall but no luck, everywhere is closed...my son lost his glasses in a roller coaster ride in the harry potter theme park on thursday...right now i am trying to get the kids up...oldest daughter also want to get new specs too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevercarpe-diem..Sonii..--Hope--Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Nice to know you people enjoyed Christmas.

Gosh... Hope, you are making so much of food...???

Well, I have been gorging on pani-puri since 2 days. I will eat tomorrow also and complete my hattrick. LOL

Tanya Di, I hope your Uncle is better now and you have got some time off for yourself as well.

I and my friends went to a church on Christmas Eve- we were enquisitive to see the special prayers offered on that day- took special permission from Hostel superintendent for the same and came back late. Also we ate yummy cake. Overall nice event, and we all enjoyed.

I was reminded of old days when Santa Claus (Mummy-Papa) gave me gifts. When I start earning, I plan to gift my parents on Christmas with 'Santa Claus' signed underneath.

It will be fun.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSweetFifi..Sonii..--Hope--Tanyaz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas...g8 post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

hope darling...read you special but couldnt comment or even press the like button for some strange stupid reason...anyway i thoroughly enjoyed it...i think this SR was so rushed..i think i enjoyed your take more than the actual SR...great job as usualClap

hey fifs.

how did optical shopping o.

I read your PM out to jeeju and we were amazed that all of that happened to you at one stretch.

hope you and the kids still have a good time for the rest of  your visit

I liked my take of the SR too. Actually had a lot of fun writing it. more than I imaginedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sonii..

Go to top