Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Christmas Eve Special - 2010 (Page 2)

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Merry Xmas to you and ur family Hope...

thanks for ur wishes and great post.. i liked ur practical take on SR and it matched my thinking more.
the cards were great...

am finally relieved 2 more virgins off the face of  dombivili LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Spartacus IF-Dazzler
Spartacus
Spartacus

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Orkut Christmas Comment: 2

PartyHugDi ur superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!Cool

--Hope--

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas Hope Big smile

both were fab' one was dreamy the other was funny first one made me blush the 2nd one made me lauf Hug

--Hope--

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas to you to Hopedi and everyone......Hug
Loved both the versions
And tne gifts were awesome that too itne saare, You Rock Star

--Hope--

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas and happy holidays, HOPEHug

The first one was a reader's delight, filled with imagery, which did a balancing act between reality and a dream...an intoxication of sortsLOL

The second one was funny. and as you aptly put it. all viewers can finally let that frustrated sigh throughApprove

--Hope--

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Hai Hope Di.

oh.I am late. Hope you had enjoyed Christmas. And advance wishes for a happy and prosperous New year. Smile

Thanks for the wishes and cards.Smile.Nice ones.Smile

And then the post.Wah.Excellent post Di.ClapClap.I enjoyed reading both the versions.

In first one,especially this line "she shies away, turns hesitantly, yet in anticipation of his next move...",  exactly describes the way archu behaved and what her expressions said,shy yet wish him to behave that way.well written.Reading first one I was Blushing

And the second one,Your trademark one which never fails to bring a smile on my face and make me laugh while reading it. Asusual loved your ranting.

Thanks di,for this wonderful post and wishes.Hug

Your christmas gift was wonderful and Hug for that. Its so sweet of you to give this gift for us .
so what will be our New Year gift di.Wink

Edited by umayal - 25 December 2010 at 4:32pm

--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Hey guys:

Christmas is over and it was wonderful and cosy

Christmas eve was really special with Santa Jiju who actually did not realise that this milk was special and threw out some of it because he is lactose intolerant and I had to rush and save the day by drinking the rest of my precious liqueure.  The kids think Sant is amazing becasue he finished THE WHOLE glass of milkWinkLOLLOL   FInally a milk MODEL for my kids. Jeeyo Santa jeeyo

Christmas this year was a private and cosy affair. we decided to stay just as a foursome and greet th families from afar. best decision ever. A christmas with no family shenanighans or "james bond" style discourse at the dinner table. Fun as it is we decided to give it a pass this season.

instead we spent the MOST laziest day of the year.   Kids opened presents. we called family across the globe, we watched "Airbender"  and ate a wonderful japanese dinner at a restaurant closeby. we were one of the only two families in the restaurant all evening. the mood and environment was cosy and very intimate. just perfect.

today is boxing day and we are rushing out to the sales.  it's going to be crazyLOL. I hope. poor jiju. he hates shopping and crowds but alas the trials we face for our loved onesLOLLOL. my heart feels for him but I still will drag him across all the stores

I am glad all of you liked the posts. Will probably respond more later

Niki and Piya you had the exact same reaction to both posts. incredible.

Umi, I will leave New Year's eve special for kool di. She is back today and she dropped a quick message from heathrow to say merry christmas.

samarth - I await your comments on the not to be thread. I am with you on the not trusting balaji and their perverseneness. for the sake of their loyal fans I hope they do not split these two.  but somehow I think there will be more rona dhona to make up for all the joy the audience got from the SR.

yes we can finally move on to the plot.

re the article i think manav should not interfere. Inspite of his best intentions. there is no harming in assisting durign the fallout but for now he has to let things happen the way they must. his advice though well meaning will not eb accepted in good spirit. the messenger always gets killed. such is human nature and so no one wants the job

anyways that is all for now

I plan on doing a quick take of hte rest of last week's episode on this thread sometime this evening.

so stay tuned

have a wonderful sunday guys and let me know how your dec 24th and 25th went.

HopeHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthLuvSSevercarpe-diemTanyazDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hey Hope .Sorry for being so late in coming here .I read your double take on the all important show and both sides are wonderful .I personally liked the first version.You know me, romantic fool ...so there .
But the second alos is fantastic .

You are an awesome writer .Much better than even what I thought before because I never knew you could write about romance so well but you are incredible ..

Great to read about your lovely family , Santa Jeeju and the way you all spend it .We  went out last night .Thier was a family cisis , myUncle who is 82 years old got extremely sick and had to be hospitalized and his children had all gone for holiday .I was the one responsible for him.Many times I was posting from the hospital with my son's lap top ...
His son is coming  back today so now he will take charge .

Are you going to go for boxing day sales ?
 I might just check out Pier Imports ..I love that place ...

LuvSSever

Go to top