India-Forums

24th dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Dr. Bhagat and his wife coming to mandir and Dr.  Bhagat is saying i m only doing all this cause of Geeta.   They are going to have a reception and Dr. Bhagat's wife says we should invite kripa and his wife seeta.   but Dr.  bhagat says that Sudha and no one else from that house will come.   then they both go inside the mandir.   as they are leaving they see both kripa and seeta and kripa folds his hand and says we still have some right to bless rahul and his wife and then both brothers hug each other.   Kripa says its not our fault...our only fault is that we let those things happen...and then they say that cause of Sudha's dowry the house runs so we are not able to do anything.  Dr.  Bhagat says if u want to meet ur mother come to the function but this invitation is for u and ur wife...as we have no contact with ur wife anymore.

Kamini gets out of the train and rahul and his brother came to pick her up...and she starts her fake drama.   then kamini;s son in law gets out of the train pretending to talk to the SP.  and the kamini says all our bags are stolen and gifts are gone with that...and rahul says ok.  Then rahul says i will buy the gifts for you and u give it..and kamini says well on one condition...when i give u the money...u will take it.  Rahul says we will talk about that later.   and they all reach home..and kamini is very happy.   Then Geeta is introduced to kamini and she is looking at Geeta weirdly.   and then kamini says that it is daughters house so we can not eat or drink here so we will eat food form 5 star hotel and also orders two cases of mineral water as she can not even drink water at daughter's house.   Dr.  Bhagat and family looks worried but geeta says they have come here for the first time so we shouldnt look at the money.  And kamini is thinking..let this reception get over and then i will start my matanee movie which will go on for whole day.

Geeta is dressing up Kamya and says u r looking beautiful i wish i was as beautiful as u...and then rahul comes and says how are u and before kamya says anything geeta says u look nice and Kamya doesnt like it..and geeta says she is the daughter in law of this house as i m the daughter so i will have to leave the house...and their mom comes and says the daughter in law and the daughter of the house are the same in this house.   and kamya does not like this.

Geeta dresses up but is uncomfortable and asks her mom if she could change and her mom says no.   the reception is on.   Rahul and kamya taking blessings from everyone.   Then kamini and family arrives at the function...and she says the decoration could have been better.   then the lights go off and someone guy is singing a song.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma12milwebkwebbelnycsweetieshahsb_26

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
thx for the update...looks like the male lead is gonna enter on monday....hopefully he isnt evil like his mom and sis
.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Thnks for the written update yaar...waiting for male lead's entry...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index