Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The childhood Wish !A sajan short FF!--Note pg47 (Page 37)

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missinguonly

great<3
hnk yu mehr!Tongue

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

hey nupsi
awsme update
loved it so much
i loved how naintara was teasing them
and then the jogging seen all was great
but tu bhut kaminey hain ek toh end ase kar diya or phit precap main bhi hint nahi di if she found out or not
now continue soon
i really want to know

love ya
tanzeel
hey chocpie!
thnk yu!
thnk yu!
everyone did! LOL
thnkyu ji for calling me kamini Embarrassedappreciated LOL
awwhhh tohra paitence rakho ! tu bhi apne FF jaldi updt kar main toh ab fast fats karti ho!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Awesome update

Loved it loadz 

Cant wait 4 da next part

Con soon

Thanks 4 da pm

thnk yu!!
will get an updt soon!
and no probz!
-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
RES!!!
**edit**

hey candyHug aweosmeeee updt loved it hayee sajan were soooo cute Embarrassed loved themHeartkamini kyun itna suspense rak rahi hai pata nahi kab use pata chale ga hope nxt update use pata chale continue soon n thanx 4 the pmWink

luv
    --sweetu--WinkTongueEmbarrassed

Edited by -mysterygirl- - 01 March 2011 at 8:32pm
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

RES!!!
**edit**

hey candyHug aweosmeeee updt loved it hayee sajan were soooo cute Embarrassed loved themHeartkamini kyun itna suspense rak rahi hai pata nahi kab use pata chale ga hope nxt update use pata chale continue soon n thanx 4 the pmWink

luv
    --sweetu--WinkTongueEmbarrassed

haan haan ab toh sab m,ujhe akmini hei kahoge na! be patient and keep waiting!
and thnkxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul-

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Yu guys Are Damn Lucky to Have An Update When My Exams Are on tesuday srsly! but i cudnt stop my self to update so my update is herer maybe after this i will update after 2 weeks or if i have a short time and i have memorized and m prepared for my exam ill updt but mostly im inactive!

Recap- Samrat: ''Dadi when r yu telling gunjan that m his childhood friend oops sorry Love!'' he kind of a little biut blushed on the word Love

Dadi: Pata Nahi Beta Jab acha mukka hoga and when gunjan fallss in love with yu 

they turned back going back to the house on the door's gunjan was standing they thought that she heard everyhting that samrat is his childhood love but......maybe she did hear it maybe she didnt...??

Part 8

Gunjan walks towards them and tells them that ''she heard everything'' dadi and dam both were totally shocked and didnt wanted this to happen! but dadi still asked her to confirm what she heard!

Dadi: ''what did yu hear gunjan...??'' with a fake confused experrission on her face

Gunjan: ''ke.......!!'' got stopped cuzz samrat said sumthing

Samrat: ''jal;di batao''! didnt jhave any patience

Gunjan: ''bolne toh do pehle'' she stared at him ''keee......we are not having any fun at thisd picnic its getting to much boring!! ryt? this is wat yu guys were tlking about of sum plans for sumthing new ryt??'' she said with a biog smile on her face

Samrat and adadi looked at each other and confirmed her by saying ''haan'' and puts their hand in front while saying haan gunjan becomed more happy cuzz they're wud be sumthing new and she left 

samrat and dadi hugged each other and dadi spoke '' thnk god she didnt heard anything, or tu joh hai na whisper karra kar in batao ke liye samjha!'' she said while grabbing his ear and rotates it

Samrat: ''ouch dadi it hurts!! and waise bhi now yur saying it too'' he said while giggling and dadi elaves his ear!

Dadi: ''chjalo ab socho wat can we do??'' she thinks and thinkss but no idea's samrat suddenly haded an idea and whispers it in dadi's ear

They both goes to the teacher and principals room and it haded all women teachers and everyone cuzz it was their meeting room dicussing about after the picnic at college so the door knocks the principal said ''Come in'' the door clicked open and they both entered

there was only 1 chair empty and sam showeed respect and let dadi sit and stand by her samrat told dadi to tell today's fun game! but dadi insist and told samrat ''it was yur idea so yu shud tell''

Samrat: ''sir i haded an idea for this picnic to be more fun as i notice its not fun at all its boring  just sit in the room and do nothing is boring''  he said in boring mood

Principal: looked at him listening to each and every words of him ''so what is yur idea to do what??''

Samrat: everyone was looking at him as he starts saying his idea ''ok the idea is why dont we all get outside and get a pillow and turn on the music whoever have the pillow when the music stops will be dancing on a song which i and other students will tell! and another idea is of playing truth and dare and etc....!!

Principal: ''nyc idea par it is a trip of 15 days!'' so we will be hanging out just like to go sum places and visit them'' he said to him clearly

Samrat: ''the places must not be BORING'' he said making a high pitch on the word boring

Pricnipal: luaghed and said ''no it wont be i ment like we will go to gardens and get out food ready for sum more time we will play there and stuff...''

Samrat: ''oh ok i got yu  so today we shud do what i said'' he said smiling

Principal: ''Sure samrat but yur job is to call everyone out from their room'' 

Prinicpal announced the game to everyone and told that their will be mroe fun trips we will be visiting gardens for sum fun and after he told everyone aboutt he fun trips and the games  everyone made a circle and there was so much pushing 

That gunjan bumped into a place in the circle and saw samrat was sitting next to her and her hands was inside his shirt cuzz as she fall down his 2 buttons form the top was open and he looked cute like that and it was open so as she fall her hands slide inside their and nothing moved they both haded an eysight 

Their bodies were touching and everyone found an spot and the eyesight suddenly breaked and the game started it was truth and dare first so dadi went in the middle where it was a table and on the table there was a bottle she spins it!

the bottle got in a slow motion and went to samrat but it suddenly turned and went to naintara and there was only 1 personwho didnt wqanted to play so he was supposed to ask or dare ''Truth Or Dare??'' 

Naintara: she didnt wanted to go with dare so she picked ''ill pick truth''

The person asked her a question which totally shocked her as everyone was looking at her everyone knewed the truth so she answered it simply and the question was ''did yu ever love sumone??''

Naintara: '' i did love sumone in my life but i dont think it was my love it wasnt mines he was not my destiny it was sumone's destiny and he loves someone else and they both were made for each other but m sure that someonlse is made for me'' she said it simply !

Dadi and samrat haded a smile on their faces they atleast now cud understand naintara and that made them believe and trust on her that now she have really changed and samrat felt that she was no more a bad girl and didnt wanted to sperate gunjan and him he told him self that daid took the right decision to give her a second chance.............

Precap- fun short trip in the garden with some sajan scenez!

i hope yu guys enjoyed! and dont worry the game will continue and i know it was short but yu guys are still lucky to have one cuzz i wasnt be updating this i haded 20 pgz of Hwmk but i finished them and then updated so i hope yu guys enjoy and plzz no complains of the short updt cuzz i know it is short i was busy i said my exams are almost here so i dont get a min free but today i was free a lil so yu guys got one 

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXmohit_rockstarruvysreelu.januablekarantakiarc00l_girlsweety_ursh.SaduFarzi.-scarlett-itzMYattitude-Indescribable-sg-muskaanrock8supreet..SandCastle.-desiresoul-MMBGlove.mayurartiSwaNia_2..-Ayesshhaa-..fend-CreativeSoul-Ashis..Amira..missinguonlyShafoo-Kina-aashizin

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
wowow tht was sooooooooooo cool part love it
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

wowow tht was sooooooooooo cool part love it
thnk yu!Tongue