hey candy
wow awsome update
seriously loved it soooo much
i wanted gunjan to find out so we can get even more sajan romance
i hope she finds out soon
cont soon

love
tanzeel

thnkxxxx chocpie! thnkxx😳 oh lolzz sab iske piche hei lagga gaye ho ROMANCE! dont worry she will!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mjhtgeet357

awesome update :)

❤️

thnk yu veyr much sara!😃
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fend

hey sanaya
awesome part
loved it
cannot wait for the next part
n thanks for the pm

thnkxx and be patient and np!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelu.januable

hi............

it was fabulous part yaar..............
no wrds...........
plz cont soon.......
luv u...........

oh thnk yu veyr much!be patient! 😉
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuja4mayur

wonderful update dear.do continue soon.

thnk yu anuja! i will just be a lil patient!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mysterygirl-

aweosmeee updt candy 🤗 loved it and itz ok i can understand and really glad u took out time and updated and cnt wait 4 more part continue soon wen ever u free

luv
    --madz--

thnkxx sweetu! i know tu hei toh samajh thi hai mere ko😳lucky yu guys! tohra patience rak! ok i will!
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Part 9 Of Childhood Wish

Hello People herez a Short update for all my readers I hope yug uys enjoy it and always don't forget to leave long long comments

So the antaksahri game continued and now the bottle was on samrat's side the boy asked him ''Truth Or dare?'' samrat thinked and took his time and finally replied'.

Samrat: ''hmmm.. I guess ill pick dare cuz im not Afraid of anything! And I luv doing fun stuff'' he said with a big smile on his face

The Boy Thinked of a dare but cudnt think of any so naintara got up and whispered in his ears quickly and went to her spot again and the boy winked at her and then gave both each others a thumb up

Now it was turn for sam to do something '.. which only nainatara and the boy knewed '.gunjan was sitting on the right side of smarat and ninatara wa son the left side of samrat

Boy: ''ok this is a daring and the best dare ever sam and if yu doint do this yu will be a loser '' he said looking in his eye's

Samrat: ''im noty a loser and ill do the dare for sure'' he said giving him a smile even tough the boy was smirking in a funny mood

Boy:''ok then'.who ever'.. is sitting in yur right side yu gotta kiss him/her ryt now as I count upto 3 if yur not touching her skin then yur a LOSER'' he said showing his fingers and makes a L with it

Samrat: ''kya karo if id otn kiss gunjan I will be a loser par in sab ke samne'' he talked to himself

Gunjan: ''WHAT! But I really want it'' she talked to her self! But she couldn't decide if she wants it or not?

1'..samrat was still thinking'.2''''now it was time for three and both wewre feeling uncomfortable now as the boy was alost going to say '.thr''. smarat hold her neck and kissed her lips

Everything stopped for them for a moment but then they breaked it and the game continued!....

Now it was 5:00Pm everyone was in the living room talking gossiping playing board games gunjan was sitting with nainatara they both have become close friends now they haded abig ball they were playing catch with it

And Also they were talking while catching now it was time for some snacks but niantara and gunjan didn't bother getting up and get sum snacks so dadi cane and put it on their side and they haded to reach their goal to ctahc the ball without dropping it

Therr Goal was to catch it 500 times without dropping it if it dropped have to start all over again now they were on 250 the counting keeps going now it was 5:15 and they were done they both went int the girls room

And played their for some time played in laptops and chatted with each other even tough they were in the same room and gunjan chatted with sum other people! After playing and chatting on the laptops they decided to gossip and play some board games and playing playing and having fun time! Passed

Now it was 8:00 PM time for some dinner naintara went out and gunjan stayed for 2 minz fixing everything and samrat was passing by to go in the boys room where gunjan comes out and she faslls but got saved because smarats strong safe hands protected her

She felt save and protected in his arms he was holding her from her waist and were like only 3 inches far away but sam didn't even wanted to ekep that much distance so he suddenly pulled her even more closer now there wasn't any gap between them the air cudnt go between them and their foreheads were touching and gunjan's hands were gently on his chest

Naintara forgot her cell phone so she came back to get it where she saw them kissing she giggled but then interrupted them ''AHEm Ahem please go inside the room and hand on the door a poster saying do not disturb aise khulam khulla nahi'' she ran inside the room giggling and they both got their own ways sam went in his room and she went to the living room people were still playing

And dadi needed help to put the food on the table so naintara and gunjan helped her do that

Precap- fun trip! With jealousy

I know guys this was so short Update a lot Shorter im sorry this was on a request of ambika whor equested to update early andi updated it at night and I was so much sleepy I ahded no idea's about what to type so I just typed whatever but as my exams r over yu guys willl be getting more better updates! Until then enjoy this short PART!

Oh don't forget to click the like button!

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 13 years ago
-desiresoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES!!! will edit 2morrow pakka promise jaan😊😉
**edit**

hey candy 🤗jaana ❤️ aweosme update loved it poor samrat had no choice😆 and Awww.... gunjan wanted him to kiss her😳 bt she was confused even though it was short it was superb continue soon cnt wait nxt update

luv
     --sweetu--😉

Edited by -mysterygirl- - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great FF. keep writing dear.
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Great FF. keep writing dear.