Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Santa Claus is coming to town!!!

Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 9:56:37 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
Santa Claus is coming to town!!!

Tellydom Stars on their Christmas memories

Ridhi Dogra:

Your ideal Christmas present (to get) Right now a very long vacation probably to Italy and stay in a villa

What do you like to eat most during Christmas? I am a complete foodie and love to eat all kinds of food even cakes, chocolates and I feel that this is the perfect festival time, which begins from Diwali, wherein Indians completely fall over food and sweets.

How do you normally spend your Christmas? When I had time and when I could, I used to go for Mass with my friends at Mother Mary Church in Bandra but now it is only work.

Any childhood memory of Christmas?  During my school days in Delhi, we used to get gifts from Santa Claus, which was actually my teacher; also there used to be a massive Christmas tree leaned near a huge wall. I was also there in the school choir and have also participated in a play for which I enacted Mary.

Who wrote Chritmas Carol? Charles Dickens 

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/8441-santa-claus-is-coming-to-town.htm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

svijaya77tara_211SuhaniSoniaMehRya..

MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for sharing it<3love herHeart
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing yaar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index