India-Forums

Saaksshi (Saakshi)
Saaksshi (Saakshi)

September 24 Update

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 10:24am | IP Logged
 The show start with repeating the previous scene that is Saakshi shooting Shekhar but this time not only Astra team but also Shekhar brother's ka Admi sees her doing so. And  the guy capture the shooting scene on his mobile and sends it to Shekhar brother .He become to mad at seeing that, he order to kill all Astra  team and get Saakshi alive at any cost cause he himself want to kill her in behalf of his brother. Again, Shekhar moving his fingers is shown and Mani tells they won't let Saakshi go not only for the disc also for talking his life. Saakshi hears everything from at the back of some bushes. Then she headed over to the jungle to get the disc back cause that is the only thing with which she can be rove innocence.

Mani and Shena take Shekhar to the hospital where as Deepak goes to get Saakshi. In the meantime Saakshi mom (Gayatri) is shown seeing some bad dream about Saakshi, then she yells loud and wakes up. Saaskhi dad and Arti come rushing to the room to find out what had happened. Gayatri tells that she had a bad dream about Saakshi. The scene goes to the hospital where Mani tells Deepak that it's more important them to get disc then Saakshi. They have to get the disc anyhow. He also tells Deepak to inform every police station about Saakshi and get her into the WANTED LIST. Saakshi is shown running here and there in the jungle. Then she reaches to police station. There, two policemen is busy repairing a fax machine and gives damn to Saaskhi shouting and yelling. But one ask why she is making so noise and the another continues repairing the fax machine. Saakshi tells the policeman that the country is in big danger, some Terrorist has taken some important information and they have to stop them. The policeman again turn deaf and laugh at her and at the same time the fax machine works. The policemen get a fax with s pictures of Saakshi on it. Saaskhi too sees that she is in a wanted list then she runs away from the station.

At Saaskhi home, one of the Astra team goes there to confirm whether Saakshi has gone there nor not. Bad luck he don't find her there either. Her mom and dad get worried and tell why they are looking for as she has gone for an official work. The Astra guy tells them that she had run away with huge amount of office money so that's the reason they are looking for her. Saakshi calls her parents from near by telephone booth, Asalam (Saaskhi fren) picks the phone but before saying something she hung up the phone. Then Saakshi get some flash back about the disc and decided to go to the Shekhar brother place. She somehow manages to get inside the house. Where she find the car in which she had kept the disc. When she was about to get the disc, Shekhar comes out near the car so she hide under the car parked. Shekhar bro is informed that his bro is alive from a phone call. He gets so happy and heads rite away to see him (well he do go with a disc car, bad luck for Saaskhi).

Saakshi follows the car. As she reaches more nearer, there she sees security people, checking each and every car passes by. She quietly enters one of the car waiting in a lamba sa queue. The policeman salutes to the person who is driving the car( I mean the car where Saakshi is hiding) and let him go without checking. Then Saakshi quickly takes her guns out and point to the person inside the car and ask him to follow the previous car. As the man turns backward, we see ACP Pradyuman (from CID).

The END

Edited by kanchi - 24 September 2004 at 12:18pm

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

hey Kanchi,

Thanks a lot. Hope I can catch this episode atleast.. Good update..

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kanchi! I CAN'T WAIT!!! THANKS A BUNCHHHHHH!!!ClapClap
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Kanchi thank you so much for writing a saakshi espisode wow he is still alive i do not believe this. What is going to happen next.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
well as far as know,Mani will know about Shekhar, i mean he finds ou tht shekhar is a traitor.
Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 24 September 2004 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update kanchi!!! i think purab looks extremely gorgeous as a bad guyWink too bad he was dripping with blood and unconcious(i know i spelled that word wrong) in this whole episode. i cant wait to watch next week's episode!
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 25 September 2004 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i agree samona....too hard to digest the fact that he is a traitor.Thnx for the update kanchi as i normally don't get to see it........and does mani come to know abt shekhar??how??
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 25 September 2004 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
well at the end of the show,next week promo was show,there i saw shekhar alive,ACP helping Saakshi to prove innocense.And mani find Shekhar meeting one unidentified person,But mani kills tht guy and at end i saw Shekhar poiting gun to Mani.....Dead. so thts may be the reason he will find out about shekhar.But i am not sure.

Go to top