why is BB securing Ashmit?

Mishlae thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The only two exceptions given by BB to exiting contestants to save instead of nominate were to the two love sick puppies. The two bombos who would certainly save ashmit. Why would BB do that? He could have given the same priviledge to Seema...๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosh-06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. BB is biased to the extreme. At this point of time there should not be any exceptions.
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with u...why was this option given only to two of Ashmit's closest pals...since we r down to just 5...i think we don't need any such things any more๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› even the captain shudn't have a safe from nomination right imo๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh com'n dont start that partiality thingy again lol BB ka jo dil karta hai woh karte hai...
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think BB was trying to save shweta ๐Ÿ˜•

coz veena would have definitely nominated her, if given an option... so either way ashmit would have been safe 
sumanforums thumbnail
I think there is a reason behind this.....they dont want either Khali or Dolly in the finals...because of which they saved Ashmit and automatically Khali and Dolly will get nominated. 

Their only intention was to send the highest vote garners into the finals. 

This is my theory .... must see if both dolly and khali are nominated this Monday.
Mistyy thumbnail
BB is trying his best to make Assmit win, jsut hope it doesnt happen.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumanforums

I think there is a reason behind this.....they dont want either Khali or Dolly in the finals...because of which they saved Ashmit and automatically Khali and Dolly will get nominated. 

Their only intention was to send the highest vote garners into the finals. 

This is my theory .... must see if both dolly and khali are nominated this Monday.

let assume bigboss did it to put highest vote garner we assume that there will 4 finalist  .....then let me tell u nobody getting  more than 10,000 votes. sam  and seema were around 5000 votes last time  ...if i put shweta and manoj tiwari apart only  one who got most votes dont know what happened when ashmit -manoj nomination happened ......let assume in finals each contestant gets around 3 times votes then contestants will get around 90,000  and let assume winner got more than 2 lakhs votes  it will be around 3 lakhs...add 3  lakh  votes extra power with of contestants depends what their family doing extra for finals ....it will be roughly around 6lakhs even if u multiply this by 3 times for "xyz" reason it will settle around  18 lakhs votes...u have see even mobile  gets sum revenue from these votes because they give  access to number"56882" from their  networking let assume mobile company gets 1 rs from every vote thencompany got 18 lakh and bigboss got 36 lakhs ...now  what the motto of to save any one when u r getting peanuts compare to huge budget of show....ashmit hardly could make difference of  aorund 5-6 lakhs๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
Mishlae thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss-chief

i think BB was trying to save shweta ๐Ÿ˜•

coz veena would have definitely nominated her, if given an option... so either way ashmit would have been safe 

But Sweta s the captain.Veena would not have been able to do that
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

let assume bigboss did it to put highest vote garner we assume that there will 4 finalist  .....then let me tell u nobody getting  more than 10,000 votes. sam  and seema were around 5000 votes last time  ...if i put shweta and manoj tiwari apart only  one who got most votes dont know what happened when ashmit -manoj nomination happened ......let assume in finals each contestant gets around 3 times votes then contestants will get around 90,000  and let assume winner got more than 2 lakhs votes  it will be around 3 lakhs...add 3  lakh  votes extra power with of contestants depends what their family doing extra for finals ....it will be roughly around 6lakhs even if u multiply this by 3 times for "xyz" reason it will settle around  18 lakhs votes...u have see even mobile  gets sum revenue from these votes because they give  access to number"56882" from their  networking let assume mobile company gets 1 rs from every vote thencompany got 18 lakh and bigboss got 36 lakhs ...now  what the motto of to save any one when u r getting peanuts compare to huge budget of show....ashmit hardly could make difference of  aorund 5-6 lakhs๐Ÿ˜‰

omg fire_gun theory is driving me nuts mujhe mera most hated subject Economics yaad aa gaya๐Ÿ˜†