Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Weekend Chat Club #6 (Page 70)

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Originally posted by doc99

@lucky: oh god... please.... cant stop laughing.. you should hav kept ya name as johnny instead of lucky.. (jus kiddin)

Ohh... really you can call me by any name ...Whats there in name... r u single or committed now..............

hmm. it is complicated.. well i am in a kinda confused state.. btw watz ya real name?

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged

@lucky: oh god... please.... cant stop laughing.. you should hav kept ya name as johnny instead of lucky.. (jus kiddin)

Ohh... really you can call me by any name ...Whats there in name... r u single or committed now..............

hmm. it is complicated.. well i am in a kinda confused state.. btw watz ya real name?
 Ohh confusion...... Tell me whats problem may be I can help u

My name Lucky Mehrotra........( official Praveen) But everyone call me Lucky and I prefer that only.....
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged

My name Lucky Mehrotra........( official Praveen) But everyone call me Lucky and I prefer that only.....

hmm... kinda routine story... he z my close frn. he loves me. but i am not ready for any relationship, cuz i know my family wont accept that. but i am not abl to see him suffer cuz of me.
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged

hmm... kinda routine story... he z my close frn. he loves me. but i am not ready for any relationship, cuz i know my family wont accept that. but i am not abl to see him suffer cuz of me.
ohh.... I dont understand this sentence  by most of gals:--I dont wanna relationship and at same time I dont wanna lose him and let him suffer......
Its very difficult to read u gals mind.....If you like him then show some courage and accept it............ 
otherwise I am there 4 uWink
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged

it is easy to say that, not really easy to handle that situation. i know my parents will not accept this. if he can make them accept, i hav no probs.

okay as a guy, you cant understand this. and please dont start male vs female debate again
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged

it is easy to say that, not really easy to handle that situation. i know my parents will not accept this. if he can make them accept, i hav no probs.

okay as a guy, you cant understand this. and please dont start male vs female debate again
I am not starting male vs female....Why ur parents will not accept him....... He needs your support too.... How can he go and start telling ur parents without knowing ur feelings..... You also needs to support him in front of parents.........You also have to speak up/......
sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged

I am not starting male vs female....Why ur parents will not accept him....... He needs your support too.... How can he go and start telling ur parents without knowing ur feelings..... You also needs to support him in front of parents.........You also have to speak up/......

once he gets settled well, there wil be no reason that they wont accept him. we both are of same age, so it takes time for him to get settled. i can wait for him, but they wont. i ve to think of reasons to postpone things. as i said, it is very complicated.

i directly never said as a yes from me, but he knows very well that i love him too.
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
LOL

once he gets settled well, there wil be no reason that they wont accept him. we both are of same age, so it takes time for him to get settled. i can wait for him, but they wont. i ve to think of reasons to postpone things. as i said, it is very complicated.

i directly never said as a yes from me, but he knows very well that i love him too.
Ohh....so sad...... wish u best hope you get what u wanna....butanyway u broke my heart....WinkLOL

Go to top