Weekend Chat Club #6 - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

nothing confirmed.. but roughly plans include working in the morning then going out to a party with friends till late! then same like you.. spending jan1st entirely with family only. my bro's leaving to see the ball drop in NY so now i am wondering if i should stay home with my family on new year's eve and spend the time with them instead. i might end up doing that.
its one time of yr that family really get together. So its nice to catch up with every1. Ur bro is so lucky, Ive always wanted to see d ball drop in NY. Mayb next yr.
Okay pretty gals I will leave now as I have to complete work now..... see u soon.... 😛
i wud lve 2 cum in NY. Wish ma bank get me trnsfd der.
Originally posted by Davi

its one time of yr that family really get together. So its nice to catch up with every1. Ur bro is so lucky, Ive always wanted to see d ball drop in NY. Mayb next yr.

yeah i think im gonna go out with friends early in the evening and then welcome the new year with family... besides, i don't wanna leave them home and go off partying... so it'll be fun family time!
i am very jealous cuz only he gets to go! you're planning or shall i say might be planning to come to NY next yr?
@jhan... Might be planning. Bye Lucky have a gr8 day. Me too gotta go shopping soon. So take care and have a gr8 day. Ps. Congrats jhan on d super gr8 success of this chat club.
yeah Davi! congrats to everyone... chat clubs in this forum are getting more popular every time. it is currently the top most popular topic of the forum on the list on the right. 👏👏 good going everyone!
Hai Davi And Jhanu ...

How r u? ..Everyone has planned for new year...Nice to know...

@davi shopping that has been a good time pass for gals.

@ Jhanvi jus posted some random q. for u check later when ur free.
These is only tread may be i have posted to max. All thanks to Jhanuuu.
@ Sandya hw u?Edited by Jignsh65 - 13 years ago
ya CC Is more popular Topic..Congrats Jhanu..👍🏼