Weekend Chat Club #6 - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by doc99

hmm... kinda routine story... he z my close frn. he loves me. but i am not ready for any relationship, cuz i know my family wont accept that. but i am not abl to see him suffer cuz of me.
ohh.... I dont understand this sentence  by most of gals:--I dont wanna relationship and at same time I dont wanna lose him and let him suffer......
Its very difficult to read u gals mind.....If you like him then show some courage and accept it............ 
otherwise I am there 4 u😉

it is easy to say that, not really easy to handle that situation. i know my parents will not accept this. if he can make them accept, i hav no probs.

okay as a guy, you cant understand this. and please dont start male vs female debate again

it is easy to say that, not really easy to handle that situation. i know my parents will not accept this. if he can make them accept, i hav no probs.

okay as a guy, you cant understand this. and please dont start male vs female debate again
I am not starting male vs female....Why ur parents will not accept him....... He needs your support too.... How can he go and start telling ur parents without knowing ur feelings..... You also needs to support him in front of parents.........You also have to speak up/......
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

I am not starting male vs female....Why ur parents will not accept him....... He needs your support too.... How can he go and start telling ur parents without knowing ur feelings..... You also needs to support him in front of parents.........You also have to speak up/......

once he gets settled well, there wil be no reason that they wont accept him. we both are of same age, so it takes time for him to get settled. i can wait for him, but they wont. i ve to think of reasons to postpone things. as i said, it is very complicated.

i directly never said as a yes from me, but he knows very well that i love him too.
😆

once he gets settled well, there wil be no reason that they wont accept him. we both are of same age, so it takes time for him to get settled. i can wait for him, but they wont. i ve to think of reasons to postpone things. as i said, it is very complicated.

i directly never said as a yes from me, but he knows very well that i love him too.
Ohh....so sad...... wish u best hope you get what u wanna....butanyway u broke my heart....😉😆

I know that its a very personal matter..

but actually i hail from the family of doctors.. and i had seen doctors usually marry doctors..

if i am assuming that the boy you love is also doing medical.. then there shudnt much of a problem

you can establish your career together..

regarding waiting by parents.. have a engagement early.. this will keep them silent for couple of years

haha... better luck next tym...

haha... better luck next tym...
hmm...anyway u were telling abt ur roomie.... how beautiful is she./...😛
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

I know that its a very personal matter..

but actually i hail from the family of doctors.. and i had seen doctors usually marry doctors..

if i am assuming that the boy you love is also doing medical.. then there shudnt much of a problem

you can establish your career together..

regarding waiting by parents.. have a engagement early.. this will keep them silent for couple of years

yes he is a medico too. for my parents to accept him, he has to get p.g seat. he is trying for that only. thanx a lot rahul and lucky..
@rahul :- what do you think should I start consulting profession for gals............