India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

FF Love and Hate.... Part 1

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Jingle Bells...Jingle Bells Jingle all the way!!! Merry Christmas to all Big smile 
Here I am back with another FF of mine and my first one in this forum. Well I have a bad history of not completing my ff and leaving it stranded just like that.. but its just because I get a severe writer's block when I dont have any ideas to extend. Here I present my new story "Love and Hate", its a Hate Hate Love story LOL I hope you'll love the FF and I hope I'll be able to continue the story further... So here you go.....

Love & Hate

Part 1

"This is going to be the happiest day of my life di' mmm di??"

Mauli hunched down to study her sister's face' which was emotionless as she rattled her fingers over the table, too engrossed to notice the book she was reading was lying abandoned for long and the pages flipped continuously.

Mauli contemplated and then shook her sister.

"Di???"

And she stirred as if being evoked from some trance.

"What' what happened? Were you saying something?", she asked bewildered and flustered.

"yes I was saying something for the last good minutes and here you were all dreamy dreamy'  any news di?" Mauli winked and she looked away.

"No.. nothing'", she got up hastily. "You finish your story Mauli", she acted interested.

Mauli found her long lost interest  back "I was saying di.. today is going to be the happiest day of my life..can you believe it?", Mauli almost shouted.

"I can listen Mauli.. but what has happened ?", she questioned.

"what has 'not' happened today di?????? I got my admission to the art college, I got a part time job in the art gallery and' and.."

"'and what?", she eyed her weirdly.

"uffff!!! So much good happening today di.. it is a red letter day of my life'let me mark it in the calendar",Mauli moved towards the calendar and highlighted the date with the red marker.

"Today's 24th November'",she whispered unconsciously as she saw her sister marking the date, and her thoughts moved back to that very day, one year back.

"'I had loved you' trusted you' handed my entire life to you'and you spoiled it Taani' you spoiled it", he screamed at her and held her by her shoulders. His eyes swam with tears showing the blow he had received from the person whom he had loved so dearly.

"I will never forgive you Taani.. just wait till I return..I promise to make your life a hell'this is my promise", he left her shoulder and walked away.

"...Di you lost again'???", Mauli shook Taani once more .

Taani jolted back from the reverie and looked at Mauli who seemed disappointed' she seemed to say something for a while and Taani had ignored her all along thinking about that fateful day.

"..sorry Mauli' tell me what were you saying?", she broomed her past memories to her bad moments trash.

"'chodo di' no use whenever I am just about to say the best thing that has happened today, you just go for a package tour in your la la land.", Mauli shrugged.

"baccha'" Taani used this name whenever Mauli was sad or angry "Tell me na' I am all ears", she wrapped her arms around Mauli's shoulder, bringing her smile and excitement back.

"Di' today'"

"Taani Mauli' jaldi come down", Laboni ,their mother interrupted them from downstairs.

"I know why Ma is calling us.. coming ma!!!!", Mauli shouted and sprinted downstairs leaving Taani confused and curious.  

The Banerjee house downstairs was full of hustle and bustle downstairs and Laboni, Mauli's happiness knew no bounds. They were literally on their toes and were unable to hide their excitement.

Taani who could hear the small chaos downstairs made her way downstairs while making a bun with her long hair.. and she stopped, her eyed wide. "No this can't be happening", she cringed as she saw what was happening in front of her.

Mauli and Laboni were in a hugging festival with few people who are very dear to Taani's life and they are back after a long one year.

"di.. come here!!! I was trying to say this to you' see they all are back' you must be happy' no?"

The whole living room was dead silent as Mauli addressed Taani. Everyone had wide grin over their faces, except hers whose face was ash white and another person, who had a deadly smirk painted over the face.

She made her way towards the trio standing in front of her. She bent down to touch the elderly lady's feet.

"Long live' god bless you!", the lady blessed her and kissed her forehead with tears very happy to see her. Taani hugged her tight and whispered "I missed you Nilu ma'" and Neelanjana stroked her hair lovingly.. too chocked to utter anything.

She next addressed the younger boy who has been like a brother and friend to her, she smiled brightly at him and he almost jumped at her "Tani di' I missed you soooo much!!!!"  Taani pulled back herself and cupped his face lovingly "You have grown into a Man Robbie!" and Robindo blushed.

Now came the most dreading meet up. She knew he was looking at her'. She could still feel his gaze lingering all over her body as she could feel years back. She was unsure whether to address him , but decided to address him anyway, he was after all a part of the family and she was standing in a living room full of people where ignoring him wouldn't be a good idea.

She finally looked up to him and her heart missed a series of beats. Her eyes grazed over his facial features scrutinizing and  she got a blow  when she saw that the eyes which meant a world to her did not spark anymore with her presence. She observed his calm stature but she knew he was boiling' he was finally back and god knows how her life is going to change into.

Finally Taani let out a meek hi to him and was surprised when he extended his arm for a shake. Hesitantly she grabbed his palm,feeling his warmth all over again. She flinched when she felt him tightening his grip around her palm, hurting her.

"Good to see you Taani after 365 days 6 hours 12 minutes and 6 second'8 running", he tightened harder.

Taani's eyes clouded as her palm pained within his clutch. Luckily none of the people were witnessing their interaction as they were too busy to speak with themselves.

"Onu..", she whispered in pain.

"I am Anuraag."

"Onu'", she tried releasing.

"Anuraag'", his voice harder and his grip tighter.

"Ouch' Anuraag" and he released her hand smirking.

Taani rubbed her hand which was reddened by the small torture all thanks to Anuraag.

"Today is a red letter day", Mauli shouted happily while Taani looked down at her red hand and murmured " Ya ask me'"

Anuraag who was watching her all along came closer to her and whispered "I am back baby' remember my promise?" he winked at her and left to join the family members for tea.  

Okkk then... I am done.. do Press the like button and do comment... and if I get comments till the 3rd page you'll get the Part 2 soon Embarrassed  Enjoy your Christmas...

With loads of Love....
Priyo Big smile

Edited by munam_13 - 26 December 2010 at 12:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NiVu-mjht1sweet_gurl93deeps07sweetie_angelSunShine_A

munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
seems like the story is verrrry bad....

therefore....

Moderators please close the topic.
NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
hey why do u want 2 close this topic...... the story is nice......very good actually..... pls do continue.... i never comment on ff...i m a silent reader.... mostly i press like button n dat's it..... i read lots of fanfic but i never comment on them bcoz i m a very lazy person......i loved ur intro for the story here..... pls continue the fanfic....pls...

Edited by NiVu-mjht1 - 26 December 2010 at 8:50am
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
nyc strt
would love to read further if u r  planning to continue

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 26 December 2010 at 12:40am
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
heyyy...dont close the topic Ouch....continue please.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ....it is really nice....want to read more...ConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...do continue...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by deeps07 - 26 December 2010 at 12:37am
munam_13 IF-Dazzler
munam_13
munam_13

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
okkkk fine I'll continue wid the story :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
can u pm me when u update?Embarrassed
sweet_gurl93 Goldie
sweet_gurl93
sweet_gurl93

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Heyy

The story looks really interesting, I wonder why Anurag made that promise to Tani...what had happened a year ago....

Well cant wait for you to continue, so please add me to your pm list =)
Thanks

Maheen xx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top