India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cv's please do something about komal and kesar

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I have been thinking to post a topic about komal for a long time. When i read the article recently that she will again give trouble to Saxena family. i couldn;t bear that. Komal is another character which the cv's have played for a long time. The actor who is playing her is so talented the cv are wasting her. If they had given the half the importance of the chracter who is playing YKW the show would have been more success. why they r doing this? YKW is so bad in acting and she gets so much screen space than her. i know all the characters have to get their part. but r they giving it to everyone. i think somebody is getting more importance since she is special to somebody or whatever. but komal character the cv;s have killed it. i think they don;t show any consistency in her. they deviate her character like a ball. she can bring so much to the table. they can sho w her changing or she changing the saxena in a nice way. she is a street smart like krishna she is also good at heart. she is not that bad at all. why they don;t show any attachment building between her and pratigya or nainaji or even dadi or even Prof. somebody has to be close. CV's please don;t waste the komal chracter. give her more attention. what do u guys think?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top