DON'T FORGET: RAISING GEET TRP!!!

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought I would just remind everyone to keep watching GEET live and the GEET repeats to increase the TRPS!!!

Let's make sure we bring GEET back to its number one position on Starone!!!
😃

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Yeppppp
Totally Agree!!!

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey! I am in CANADA and I dun have Indian channels.so,i watch it online...so I can't. But those who are in India, please watch GEET on TV to increase TRPS. Hey I like ur DP aha RIHANNA😉 Omg! I love her voice and i love her songs. I love her songs: only girl, what's my name with DRAKE, take it, love the way you lie, new york, run this town. Well i love all her songs. Sorry for going off topic.
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvARMAANEET

Hey! I am in CANADA and I dun have Indian channels.so,i watch it online...so I can't. But those who are in India, please watch GEET on TV to increase TRPS. Hey I like ur DP aha RIHANNA😉 Omg! I love her voice and i love her songs. I love her songs: only girl, what's my name with DRAKE, take it, love the way you lie, new york, run this town. Well i love all her songs. Sorry for going off topic.

Lol, yep. Rihanna has some great songs!!

I'm not from India either............so those who can contribute to the TRP ratings, please do so!!!

tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
there is huge fan following 4 Maaneet in Dubai and Abudhab not only indian or Pakistani . Our friends are arabic andbritish . every one z carring Labtop for Geet but no 1 tell us how to vote and where? we are always voting in star indya- Fan club.

we don't know about chaskameter
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tulip132

there is huge fan following 4 Maaneet in Dubai and Abudhab not only indian or Pakistani . Our friends are arabic andbritish . every one z carring Labtop for Geet but no 1 tell us how to vote and where? we are always voting in star indya- Fan club.

we don't know about chaskameter

wow.....that's gr8.its very sweet.....
chaska meter is on the first page of GF where we can rate our geet & its episodes daily....max rating is five.i.e. Freaking awesome...
chaska meter is right beneath the geet banner..on the left side....it says  RATE ME...
u just have to rate it by clicking the stars or whatever it is....
i hope u got it........plz reply...
tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Maaneet i got it. thank you so very much.
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tulip132

Thanks a lot Maaneet i got it. thank you so very much.

welcome dear.......😊